Rebirth In Hunter X Hunter

By AriaNeesan

A fifteen year old Kuroi Akuma had been an orphan since she was born. Her parents died due to an accident and... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
OC Information (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited) (The Hunter Exam Arc)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Shippings
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13
Reader X Illumi
Chapter 14 (The Zoldyck Family Arc) (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Heaven's Arena Arc)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
20 True Facts
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
new book and help.
Sorry.

As we all know

3.7K 72 11
By AriaNeesan

Hello to you beautiful people out there. As we all know – or maybe just me – this book has been in a long and long hiatus, thanks to school, personal problems, ideas and a broken phone. I always use my phone to write my stories and the old phone is now broken. So sadly, there will be no more cursed music notes. Fear not, I'll try my very best.

Besides that, I deeply apologize for my lack of presence here in Wattpad and the enthusiasm to write this book. I'm not gonna delete this book because it means a lot to me so, I promise to you that one day I will continue to update. I don't know when but it might be sooner or later.

As for now, I have school to deal with and this year is my last so I have to study hard. After it's all over then I will try to get back where I left off. Hope you guys have a nice day or afternoon or evening and I will see you when I see you.

-Author-sama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 316 7
Unfinished & abandoned. Mira doesn't really mean to be a bad person, it just sort of... happens. She was locked up most of her life in a place calle...
48.8K 718 21
"Stay here, and behave like a good girl." He told you. You watch him walk away to go talk to a group of his friends. Were they his friends? You coul...
14.7K 246 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...