Caretaker Of Jinchuriki's [Na...

Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

Akari was born to look after each Jinchuriki and their host. Ever since her father passed away from old age... Еще

{1} Being There For Gaara
{2} Akari's Wrath
{3} We Meet Once More
{5} Saving A Life
{6} The Favor
{7} The Perverted Sanin, Good Grief
{8} Gaara's Rampage & Akari's Powers!
{9} Motherly Side
{10} Fighting Alone
{11} Let's Flee The Village!
{12} The Monster Inside
{13}The 5th Hokage & Neglection
{14} Overwhelming Emotions
{15} Kakashi's Face, Love Rises!
{16} A God Vs. A Sanin!? Akari Fights For Her Child
{17} Will You Let Me In? Sealing A Promise With A Kiss
{18} Let's Make A Deal, Shall We?
{19} Bad Blood
{20} Akari Becomes Sasuke's Mother Figure
{21} Stuck In The Middle, A Goodbye For Now
{22} Akari's Secret Mission
{23} Hard Labor
{24} A Bitter Warning
{25} Departure With A Goodbye Kiss
{26} The Time Skip
{27} Returning
{28} The Reunion
{29} Akari Vs. Deidara, A God Against An Artist
{30} The Rescue Mission
{31} The New Member Of Squad 7, Sai
{32} Being A Virgin
{33} A Mother and Son Reunion, Strike Three
{34} I Will Always Return, Onto The Next Mission!
{35} I Won't Let You Fight! The Akatsuki Captures Akari
{36} Is This What You Call Seduction?
{37} You're Helping Me Escape? Itachi Helps Akari
{38} You Are Home
{39} It's So Nice To Meet You, Sora
{40} Orochimaru's Death & The Rumor Of Sasuke
{41} Sasuke's New Squad, Team Taka
{42} I Told You, I Am Here For You
{43} Tell Me Why
{44} Welcome Back
{45} Tell Me What You Know, Itachi's Redemption
{46} Reviving Another, The Rebirth Of Jiraiya
{47} Pein's Attack On The Leaf Village, Naruto Protects Akari!
{48} Naruto Snaps! When The Tailed Beast Merge
{49} Another Child to Protect and Cherish
{50} Lost In The Dark, Akari Abandons Sasuke
{51} Taking In Killer Bee & Gyuki, Tell Him The Truth
{52} You Are My Kill
{53} Sasuke's Hatred, This Isn't Over
{54} It Will Be Okay
{55} Declaring War
{56} This Is War, Prepare For Battle
{57} Weakhearted
{58} Rise Of The Previous Hokage's & Jinchuriki's
{59} The 10 Tails, Help From Siblings
{60} I Swear I Will Protect All Of You!
{61} Saving The World, Akari's Final Moments
{62} Is She Still Alive?

{4} Entering The Chunin Exams

17.8K 542 131
Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

After Baki had registered the sand siblings into the chunin exams, I made my appearance to the Copy Cat ninja, and the Hokage once again. "Hello again, Hokage." I greet with a slight glare on my face. 

"Hello, Akari." The Hokage sighs. Good, he remembers me. 

"I assume you know why I'm here, right? I assure you, I'm not here to interfere. Just doing my job, as we discussed." 

"Right. I just hope you behave yourself." 

"Behave myself? Funny. I was going to tell you the same thing. I don't even think you're fit to be Hokage, considering how old you are." I turn my head over my shoulder to see the Copy Cat ninja standing behind me. "Why is he here?" 

"I wanted him to meet you. This is Kakashi Hatake, sensei of team 7. The team that Naruto is on." 

"Oh." I turn to the Copy Cat ninja. "Is he treating Naruto well, despite what he is?" I ask the Hokage while studying the Kakashi from head to toe. 

"Yes, of course." 

"Good. But you do realize that I have to keep my eyes on him and Gaara, thus meaning I will have to participate in these exams, however, only in the second test." 

"But-" 

"I won't hurt any students. I will only be observing them. If you try to stop me. . . Well, I guess you know what happens next. You understand my reasons, don't you?" I give the Hokage an emotionless stare. 

"Fine." He bit his lip, knowing he can't refuse me even if he wanted to. 

"I hope I get the chance to see you again, Kakashi Hatake. It's nice meeting you." I say to Kakashi, walking pass him, and walking out of the room. 

I met up with the sand siblings, right when they were about to enter through the doors. "Hey, Akari. Came to wish us good luck?" Kankuro smiles at me. 

"Something like that." I lightly smile before turning my attention to Gaara. I kneel to his height and gently place my hand on his head. "I want you to control yourself out there. If something happens, just call my name. Understand, Gaara?" 

"Yes." He nods, then hugs me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I blink at this actions because I'm usually the one giving him the hugs. He hardly hugs me on his own. 

"What's this for, Gaara?" I ask.

"For being here for me all these years. Thank you." He whispers to me and I can't help but hug him back. 

"You're welcome, Gaara. Good luck. And that goes for all of you." I stand up and smile at the sand siblings. 

They smile back and enter into the room where the first part of the exams are being held. I wait patiently outside and I noticed Kakashi is standing beside me. "You seem very fond of that boy." Kakashi noticed. 

"Am I not allowed to?" I glance at him. 

"I didn't mean anything mean by it. I see how attached to him." He rephrases. Smart choice. 

"I show the same care for all tailed beast. I assume you know that Naruto is one. I am the person who made the citizens of this village stop bullying him. If something were to happen, I will have no choice but to take matters into my own hands in order to provide for each jinchuriki." 

"Who exactly are you? . . ." Kakashi narrows his eyes at me. 

"I am Akari, caretaker of all jinchuriki. It is my duty to protect them and provide them with good care so they won't be swallowed by the dark. Unlike the 9 tails, he is my top priority, considering he's been host hopping a lot." I answer honestly. 

"So which means you also take care of Naruto." 

"I have to. It is my duty. My father trained me for this, so I expect heavy duty." 

"Your father?" 

"Yes." Is all I say. I don't want to mention my father to anybody. It's hard enough that I lost him because his time was up. I still think about him to this day. 

"Kakashi-Sensei! We're here!" Naruto runs over with the annoying pink headed girl, and the Uchiha boy. "Hey, Akari! What are you doing here? Are you going to participate in the chunin exams too?" Naruto smiles at me. 

"Something like that." I smile at Naruto. 

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Are you Naruto guardian or something?" The pink headed girl questions, and I nod my head at her. I rather not speak to her because she's just going to annoy me with her weak voice. 

"I wish you the best of luck, Naruto. I know you have what it takes." I smile at Naruto and ruffle his hair. 

"Yeah, you too." He laughs and bump out fist together. 

After the first part of the exams were done, it was onto the second part of the exams. The Forest Of Death. 3 days to get 2 scrolls. I'm only going inside the forest to check on Gaara and Naruto. However, I have a bad feeling about this part of the exams. 

Somebody isn't suppose to be here and might interfere with my work. I'm sure I can find him, or her, before they do something that might get in the way of my duty. But, I spoke too soon. 

A kunai was thrown at Naruto and I acted fast by getting in front of Naruto, allowing the kunai to hit me in the arm. As a caretaker, I have to protect the jinchuriki. 

The proctor gasped out loud because she didn't see me coming and she had actually hurt somebody. But something feels off. . . 

"You would dare hurt a child? Or even try to attack him? You're a proctor. Act like one. You're not here to show off. Only to explain the rules." I glare at the woman, Anko. 

She swallows hard, and I pull the kunai out of my arm. Blood slides down my arm and drips onto the ground. That off feeling returns again and I see both Naruto and Gaara growling. 

Gaara's sand is coming out of his gourd, while Naruto's eyes are like Kurama's and his whiskers are darker. Crap. Anko's triggered them. If I am hurt right in front of tailed beast, they will start get all protective because I am their caretaker. 

This isn't good. . .

"I-I'm really sorry about that! I didn't know you would throw yourself at the kid, and-" I cut off Anko. 

"Save your excuses. I will let you off the hook just this once. But, next time, act your age and don't show off. We get it, you're a proctor. You want make everyone scared and retake these exams, but that doesn't give you the right to harm them before the exams can begin. . . Do something like this again and I will put you in your place." 

I summon my scythe and point the tip of the blade at Anko. She swallows hard once more before nodding her head, telling me she understands. 

Now that's out of the way, I have to calm down Shukaku and Kurama before they fully take over their host's bodies. 

I quickly grab the two host and take them somewhere far away from everyone, so they can't witness them, and place my both of my hands on their foreheads. 'Calm down. It was just a stab wound. It can be taken cared of.' I link minds with them, closing my eyes. 

Immediately, they calm down and their host take control over their own bodies. I sigh in relief, because I know for a fact they would've went for Anko and killed her right on the spot. 

"It's okay, Gaara. I'm fine. I'll be fine." I press my forehead against his as his heavy breathing settles down. I smile at him, relieved that he has calmed down, then turn my attention to Naruto. 

"Thanks for doing that, Akari. . . I'm sorry you got hurt." Naruto frowns. 

"Don't worry about it. It's my job to make sure you're alright." I ruffle Naruto's hair once more before standing up from my kneeling position. "I'll be accompany you both in the forest of death. Try not to get yourselves kid." 

The two boys nodded their head, but I wasn't sure if it was actually the host talking or the tailed beast. Either way, they understood. 

Once the second part of the exams had begun, all teams rushed into the forest. I don't have to worry about Gaara because I know Shukaku will protect him. Naruto is the one I need to keep an eye on. Who knows what could happen to him to release Kurama's chakra again. 

I have my sights set on the woman with the long tongue who returned the kunai back to Anko. Something didn't seem right about her, and I intend to find out. The way she was looking at Naruto gave me bad vibes. 

I followed the rain village kunoichi, and her team, to see where they were going. Clearly, they weren't after scrolls. Their goal was to look after '3 brats'. Clealy means Naruto's group. 

When I see them in sight, I kick the woman to a tree, so hard that the tree was bent a little. I hear her grunt, then glare at me. But her facial expression changes with eyes wide in fear. 

"Y-You. . . !" She stutters. More like he. Her chakra is off, and I can see a tint of pale skin just below the eye. Strange part about it is that she knows exactly who I am. 

"You know who I am. That's good, because I won't have to explain myself why I attacked you just now. You're after somebody and something tells me you're after squad 7." I confront the woman. "You're not exactly who you say you are." I narrow my eyes at her. 

"You're smarter, and clever than I thought. You are what I've heard from the tales." The woman smirks, sticking her tongue out. 

"Tell me who you are and tell me why you're after squad 7. Or else, I will kill you right where you stand. I don't care for other beings except for the ones I'm responsible of." I summon my scythe again and raise it up. "Try and escape me, but I guarantee you that I will hunt you down and kill you slowly and painfully." 

I swing my scythe down, ready to kill the kunoichi until she shouts, "Alright! I'll tell you what I want to know!" Her voice has suddenly changed into a male's. 

"Speak." I command. 

The woman stands up from sitting against the tree, and peels her own skin off of her, revealing pale skin, and eyes that are most likely like snakes. As I thought. 

"I'm after squad 7, but not for the 9 tails. For the Uchiha boy." He confesses. 

"Who exactly are you?" I glare. 

"I am Orochimaru." He smirks and gives a bow. "It is a great honor to meet you." 

"You know who I am, but you've mistaken me for my father. He is quite the rumor around the world, so I've heard from the other tailed beasts." 

"Ah, so you must be his daughter." Orochimaru's smirk widens. 

"Stay away from the blonde boy, and I will let you have the Uchiha boy that you so desire. But, if I find out you attacked him in anyway, I'll kill you. Heed my warning, Orochimaru." I raise my scythe over my shoulder, still glaring at Orochimaru. 

"You have my word, honorable daughter." 

"Spare me the act. Just keep your distance from Naruto Uzumaki. I'll be watching." I take off, leaving the Legendary Sanin in his place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

153K 4.8K 33
I do not own Naruto nor their characters, only a few characters I own which you'll stumble upon in the story. 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 A girl(...
24.7K 840 26
A story where the vampires our powerful, the humans powerful enough, and the half bloods the strongest and extra species.This story is about a young...
37 3 9
Hard labor, family and a sense of community. Such was the simple life in the villages. For Tatsumi that was all he knew and all he ever needed. Soon...
353K 13.2K 32
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEAM EIGHT UNLEASHED) The Shinobi world is a harsh, unforgiving place. Akari Kita knows this. And yet, it's been her dream to beco...