Can You Save Me? [Complete]

By FanaticOfStuff

In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for re... More

Deku's Childhood
Chapter 1: A Normal Day...Kinda
Chapter 2: A Big Bully
Chapter 3: A Rocket
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Quirk-less?
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhh
Chapter Six: All Might
Chapter Seven: Coming Clean
Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam
Chapter Nine: Trouble
Chapter Ten: Reconcile
Chapter Eleven: Talking
Chapter Twelwe:
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster
Chapter Fourteen: First Day
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Villains
Chapter Seventeen: Nomu
Chapter Eighteen: Ka-Chan & Deku (Warning of Romantic Stuff)
Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Twenty: Let the Games Begin
Chapter Twenty-One: Strategy
My readers are the best!!!! (Author's Note)
Chapter Twenty-Two:Cavalry Battle
Chater Twenty-Four: Videos Galore
Chapter Twenty-Five: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Family Day
Chapter Twenty-Nine: First Day at Camp
Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping
Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way
Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Five: Death is Inevitable
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Its Over

Chapter Twenty-Three: Lunch Time Tensions

670 36 14
By FanaticOfStuff

[Idk, but the tittle cracks me up!]

     I was having a grand old time hanging out with all my friends, new and old, until I saw a certain person walk out. I knew he was antisocial but he didn't even eat anything! I probably shouldn't follow him, but then again, why wouldn't I?

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said

     I walked out without waiting for a response and followed the guy. Look, I can be an ass sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't care for people. I walked into hallway and saw him lean against a wall and audibly sigh. He can also be an ass, but he's just misunderstood. He needs someone and maybe I can help him?

"Todoroki-Kun." I said softly.

     He jolted up and narrowed his eyes when they landed on me but then slumped back to his original position. I went over and stood across from him. The hallway was very narrow so our feet touched slightly and I could hear every breath he took.

"Why are you here?" He deadpanned.

"I followed you." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Just cause... Should I not have?"

"Probably not."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"I don't know."

"I lied, I actually had a reason to follow you."

"Thought so. Well, what is it?"

"I had a question.." He cocked an eyebrow at me and I continued "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? Cause you left in such a hurry and you didn't eat anything so-"

"So you were worried about me?"

I looked at him for a moment and nodded.

"Why would you worry about me? We're not even friends."

I quickly shook my head, "Of course we are friends! True, we may never talk or hang out, but I still consider you my friend!"

He looked at me with a puzzled expression and chuckled "But isn't that what a friend is?"

"Do you not want to be friends then?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Can I ask a question first?"

"You just did."

He rolled his eyes but asked anyway "How do you know All Might? He treats you a little differently and you guys have pretty similar quirks, are you his secret love child or something?"

I stood there dumbfounded, I never thought he would ask that.

"Is that a yes?"

"No, you're wrong! I just met him before U.A. when I was getting attacked by a villain."

"Alright."

"What about you? Your father is Endeavor, the second strongest hero."

"Yep."

"What's that like?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He didn't say anything but I could tell that I made a mistake. He looked so hurt, so much pain was in his eyes. I thought he was tearing up but he wasn't. Actually I wasn't sure, the point is, he was really sad.

"Hey, it's okay." I said rubbing his arm "It's okay. I'm sorry for bringing up such a sensitive topic."

And just like that, his mask was back on.

"I'm sorry, Todoroki-Kun. I didn't mean to bring up a painful topic. And if you need anything, I'm here. We may not be close, but I'm still here. You're probably uncomfortable, it's my fault. I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay." He said softly.

I smiled and held out my hand "Friends?"

He looked at my hand for a while, but gradually shook it. "Friends." He said finally. 

"Awesome!" I said with a grin and let go of his hand.

     He nodded at me and I pulled him into a hug, he immediately tensed and didn't return it. Instead of feeling Todoroki-Kun's embrace I heard stomping towards us and a yank on my arm that pulled me away. There's only one person who would do this, my amazing boyfriend.

"Ka-Chan-" I started.

"Shut up!" He interrupted and then focused his glare onto to Todoroki-Kun.

"Ka-Chan!" I tried directing his attention back to me, he was mad.

"I said shut up!"

     I quickly closed my mouth, it was best to let Ka-Chan play into his little tantrums. I don't know how this is gonna go though, he's never this jealous and Todoroki-Kun totally looks unaffected.

"You shouldn't tell him to shut up." He said calmly.

"I can say whatever the hell I want!" He retorted.

"But you should try to be a little respectful." Todoroki-Kun lectured.

"Don't try me half-and-half bastard! And if I ever see you touch him again... It ain't gonna be pretty."

"He's my friend."

"Friend my ass! Don't fucking touch him again!"

With that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me off somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

No response.

"Fine." I mumbled.

He suddenly stopped and pushed me against the wall, caging me in with his hands and putting his knee in between my thighs. He looked at me with anger and annoyance.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked, trying to hold back his anger.

"What? Me talking to my friend?" I answered a little too boldly.

"You fucking sure about that? It didn't look like it."

"What did it look like?"

"Something that's illegal."

"Illegal..?"

"Yeah cause you're with me!"

I couldn't help but laugh, he's honestly adorable.

"You're so cute! You're jealous and freaking adorable!" I squealed. Did I just fangirl over him?

"What the hell was that?"

"I think, I just fangirled over you."

"Cute."

That simple word made me turn a whole new shade of red. "T-thanks."

"Don't hang out with him anymore." He said seriously.

"Ka-Chan he's my friend, you have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah but-"

"Is He my boyfriend? No, you are. I have eyes only and ONLY for you. I like you and only you."

"That makes me happy." He said with a sweet smile on his face.

"I'm glad."

What I did next was a little unnecessary and a little ambitious and a little bold, but I loved it. I brought my arms up and wrapped them around his neck and pulled him. I crashed my lips onto his in a sweet and gentle kiss. He pulled away a little and then kissed me with passion and lust. He pulled away, leaving me a panting mess, but he was in the same state.

"Let's go before they start looking for us."

"Sure." I said and pecked his lips.

He gave me a big smile and we went back to the others in the cafeteria.

"Mineta-Kun, a-are you sure about this?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked through the doors.

"Yes, Yes. The teachers said this would help lift our spirits."

"I-I don't know about this."

"Trust me, have I ever been wrong?"

Immediately, everyone in the cafeteria gave him a look. I wonder what he did now? Oh okay, that's what he did. He somehow managed to convince all the girls in 1-A to dress us cheerleaders and now he was drooling over them.

"You know he lied." Ka-Chan said casually.

"Thought so." Asui-San said.

"I can't believe we fell for it. I even used Creation to create the costumes." Yaoyorozu-San complained.

"This is fun!" Hagakure-San stated. "Let's just enjoy this."

"She's right, we are already like this, let's just enjoy it." Ashido-San added.

"Ugh, whatever." Jirou-San said.

"Come on guys, cheer up! Let's show them what they can't have!" Ururaka-San said.

The girls started to trudge outside mumbling about god knows what and all the guys followed, drooling.

"Ew gross. There's a river here." I mumbled.

"Let me help you, my prince." Ka-Chan said and then bowed. He proceeded to lunge at me and carry me, bridal style.

"Ka-Chan!" I said giggling. "Someone will see you.!"

"Who cares, you're the only one that matters." He said casually.

I gasped and smacked him on his chest.

"My prince, what have I done to displease you?"

I continued to laugh as he carried me outside into the hallway. He pecked my cheek and put me down.

"I thought you didn't care if someone saw?" I whined.

"Shut up, you just don't wanna use your legs."

"No."

"Then what?"

"I just want you to carry me, Cupcake."

"C-Cupcake, you haven't called me that in a while."

"Did you miss it?"

"Not really, baby."

I didn't say anything, just blushed.

"My baby is so cute, he's blushing!"

I just shoved him and started walking in front.

"Damn, thanks for the view."

I blushed even harder and stopped walking. I was gonna get him.

"What? Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"No reason.." I said suspiciously.

     I turned around to face him and pushed him against the wall. I pressed my lips against his for a moment and then bit his bottom lip. He slightly moaned, which gave me a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. And then I got my revenge. I have pretty good control of my fire-breathing quirk, and I may have used it in this moment. Maybe, slightly, totally, intentionally. And just as quickly I pushed myself off and ran away.

"Did you just burn me?" I heard Ka-Chan ask in the distance.

"YEAH!" I screamed back.

"You just wait until this fucking festival is over, I'm gonna fuck you up real good!" He promised.

"I'd like to see you try." I retorted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 195 11
when Izuku discovers he has a crush on Bakugo he goes to Mina and Ochako for help. Their solution... is ..... crossdressing. Deku agrees to the idea...
7.5K 135 18
"Bakugo, Midoriya, today you will be taking care of Eri." Aizawa said. "What?!?" Bakugo started to rage. "It will be a great way for you guys to lea...
227K 7.2K 92
This is the Sequel to "Damnit, I like Deku!" so read that first. Description: Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has...
934K 19.4K 19
In this world there are Alpha's, Beta's and Omega's. Midoriya Izuku has this crush on his former bully. During his heat he steal clothes of Bakugo K...