Coffee Shop (A Chris Evans x...

By JoannaSloan

This is a story about a girl who runs a coffee shop and takes the chance with her life and love as she goes... More

Little town girl issues part 1
Actor's frustrations part 1
Life of the Coffee Shop girl part 1
Actor's frustrations part 2
Life of a coffee shop girl part 2
Little Town girl issues part 2
Actor's frustrations part 3
Life of the coffee shop girl part 3
Meeting the coffee shop girl
Life of the coffee shop girl part 4
New beginnings part 1
Life of the cofee shop girl part 5
Jealousy
Rekindling with the ex boyfriend
Date with Patrick part 1
Walking and talking with Chris
Dinner date with Patrick part 2
Life of the coffee shop girl part 6
Losing the coffee shop
Ice cream and hotel fun
Life of The Coffee Shop Girl Part 7
New Beginnings part 2
Losing the Coffee Shop part 2
The unexpected twist
The make up.
Life of the Coffee Shop Girl part 8
Coffee Shop epilogue
Disclaimer

Life of the coffee shop girl part 6

1.6K 54 3
By JoannaSloan

Reader's P.O.V.

"Did he say he wanted to get back together with you?" My friend asked. "We really didn't get into that." I said to her. "Of course he does. He's a smart man and he knows what he lost." Becky said to my friend. "You mean when he left." My friend said to Becky. "Are you going to see him again?" My friend asked me. "When are you going to see him again?" Becky asked me. "Okay, if you really must know, he...he called me this morning and said he couldn't stop by. I was going to make him his favorite drink, but he asked me to meet him for dinner instead." I said smiling. "See? He's a smart man. He's making his move trading a coffee date for dinner." Becky tells my friend and I. "You're life could be about to change." "Mmm. She's right." My friend said. "Is that what you want, for your whole life to change?" My friend asked me. "Things are already changing." I told her. Just then I hear the door close and Chris walks in. "Yes. They are." My friend said looking at Chris.

"Good morning." He says with a smile and I come up to the counter. "Morning. Um, Coffee? Or tea even?" I ask him. "Uh. Coffee." He said. "Hey, you were amazing last night. I love your charity. I never found someone so interested in helping others out as much as I do. I also had no idea you could sing." He told me. "Thank you, it was nice of you to come by. What size?" I ask him. "Uh, large. Thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 35 10
There was something different about this coffee shop. I had been coming here for eight years and I just couldn't find myself ever losing interest in...
7.7K 291 18
After Sam's rough past with befriending and her father leaving her and her mother, she finds a way to rebuild herself. Put her pieces back together. ...
114 0 17
Celestine Daven a freshmen student was trying to move on from her longtime crush one day her best friend decided that they should go to a party for t...
1.1K 244 34
#This is my first story. Hope u guys enjoy. This story is about a girl Liyana Gasnafar and bitter situations she faces through out her life . And how...