The unexpected twist

"We need to talk." Becky said.

"About what, Becky? How the hell did you get in here in the first place?!" You said a bit angry to see her face turn up again. "Well can that wait because I want to enjoy this feeling after being with Chris for a few moments, thank you. But now you ruined it. Thanks again for that."

"It can't wait, (y/n). There's something you need to know before you get hurt."

"I was already hurt before since you and Patrick decided to try to take the Coffee Shop away from me but since you are here and it can't wait then go ahead and tell me."

"You need to see these." She said giving you some papers.

"What's wrong? And what are these?" You look at them and then look at her surprised at the unexpected turn that was right in front of you.

"It's Chris, they were underneath the pile of newspapers on Kevin's dinning room table. I just happened to come across this and started reading it. "

"I...I don't understand. What is this?" You say puzzled and confused.

"It's notes and pages from Chris's script, (y/n). He's been helping that one director write a new script for the movie he was going to direct. The director asked for Chris specifically but I didn't expect him to use you for his inspiration for his new movie." Becky said.

"His new movie?" You asked. "And what do you mean by use me for his inspiration?"

"(Y/n) it's about you. And this town. He's been laughing at you and using you this entire time."

"But, it was a good day, a very good day. And I was just on a date with him, Becky. I am sure you got this all wrong. Chris, would never, laugh at me and use me wrongly for something like this. If he was laughing I don't think it would be at me directly. You know how Chris feels about me and how he likes to joke. Maybe he was laughing at how cute I am or something like that. This can't be true what you are saying about him. Not how I know he is." You looked at Becky in denial but then you look down at the notes and pages in your hands. And read aloud.

"You serious she actually studies for her dates?" It wrote. "(Y/n) is chronicle reyter. She has no idea people see her as totally desperate...Queen of Mayberry?" You look at it shocked and hurt to find out that it was Chris Evans who wrote this about you. "Oh my God! I got to talk to him. How dare he write this about me?!"

You call Chris and tell him to come over so you two can talk.

A few minutes later Chris arrives at your place.

"Care to explain this?!" You say completely pissed off at him basically shoving the papers into his hands.

"You serious? She actually studies for her date?" "(Y/n) is the chronicle retryer.  She has no idea that people see her as totally desperate..."

"I can explain this, (y/n) and it's not what you think I promise." Chris explains.

"Oh, really? How can you explain that?! Huh?!"

"It's not what you think, (y/n)."

"Oh that's right it's because you're an actor isn't it, huh?! Unexpected is your thing?! Plot twist is your specialty. Well, congratulations! I've never expected that you were a jerk or a liar! I mean how could you write such a thing about me like that?! Especially after all we have been through! I thought you loved me but I never expected you to use me like that!"

"(Y/n) calm down please."

You walk out of your apartment crying to yourself. How could you let another perfect one go and how could he seem so perfect for you yet turn out to be a complete jerk like this? You should have known before falling in love with Chris Evans especially when you left Patrick years ago. Everything definitely was falling apart for you. Your life was definitely crumbling before your eyes. Maybe Chris was also another part of making you lose the Coffee Shop and maybe that's why he was talking to that Frank Miller guy. You should have known all along that he wasn't the one for you. You should have known not to fall into his trap. You should have known.

"(Y/n)!" Chris yells after you running out after you. He finally catches you. "(Y/n) please just give me a minute to explain."

"What so you can give me more lies? Give you more material for your movie? I can't bare with that sorry." You say between your tears as you were sitting outside with your legs up against your knees and your face buried within your arms. "People could...tap dance to my agony, right?"

"Hold on! I think, by now, I should have, at least, earned a chance."

"Earn a chance? Really? You earn nothing when you use my life for a...a punch line! You're a fraud!" You get up and cry running away from him.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" He runs after you again.