Life of the coffee shop girl part 6

Reader's P.O.V.

"Did he say he wanted to get back together with you?" My friend asked. "We really didn't get into that." I said to her. "Of course he does. He's a smart man and he knows what he lost." Becky said to my friend. "You mean when he left." My friend said to Becky. "Are you going to see him again?" My friend asked me. "When are you going to see him again?" Becky asked me. "Okay, if you really must know, he...he called me this morning and said he couldn't stop by. I was going to make him his favorite drink, but he asked me to meet him for dinner instead." I said smiling. "See? He's a smart man. He's making his move trading a coffee date for dinner." Becky tells my friend and I. "You're life could be about to change." "Mmm. She's right." My friend said. "Is that what you want, for your whole life to change?" My friend asked me. "Things are already changing." I told her. Just then I hear the door close and Chris walks in. "Yes. They are." My friend said looking at Chris.

"Good morning." He says with a smile and I come up to the counter. "Morning. Um, Coffee? Or tea even?" I ask him. "Uh. Coffee." He said. "Hey, you were amazing last night. I love your charity. I never found someone so interested in helping others out as much as I do. I also had no idea you could sing." He told me. "Thank you, it was nice of you to come by. What size?" I ask him. "Uh, large. Thanks."