Regeneration (Winter Soldier...

By riku54

"I want to die!" He said through gritted teeth. "I can't handle all the guilt and memories anymore! Please." ... More

Regeneration (Winter Soldier fan fiction)
Anna Silver
Files
I'm Not Who You Think I Am
So it Begins.....
5.5
The Bad Report
6.5
Fixing Fences, Fixing Hearts
Tag
8.5
Forgiveness
Don't Smile
10.5
Author's note IMPORTANT
Confrontation
Scared
13.5
Suicidal Savior
14.5
New Found Weakness
Got a Trail
Natalia Romanova
Paying an old dept
Crumpled Memory
Some New Stable Hands
Learning The Dreaded Truth
21.5
Darkness has Nothing to do with Light
Ward
Notice A/N
Fox
25.5
Unwanted Reunion
Terrible Aching
Distant Past
28.5
Ringing Out
S-I-N
Bad Day
Black and White
A/N
Wretched
35.5
Not long now
a/n hey guys
Buzz
Your heart was Bright and New
Breaking Point
Only A Crack
40.5
Here's to Murder While Tomorrow Bends
Just....Yet
Savior
Escape
This Will Be Over

Trap

5.8K 184 39
By riku54

He leaned his head agianst the wall, not moving, not showing.

He was a shadow.

He watched as his target walked into the abandoned building, wires and old pieces of drywall hanging off the ceiling.

Try to feel.

Bucky told him, whispering in his mind.

You don't have to do this, you could just disappear.

But the other part of him, the monster that he dealt with every day, was telling him to rip out this man's throat.

He deserves it.

So do you.

The man on the bridge showed you mercy, why can't you?

Because, they turned you into this. Why not cause them the same pain? Why not force them on their knees forever?

His head ached as he fought with himself.

It hurt.

It hurt not knowing where you were, who you were. It hurt not knowing what to feel, or what it even was to feel. Over the course of three weeks he had experienced feelings he didn't know existed.

It hurt so bad.

The man's slick shoes made a tapping sound on the cracked cement floor, drawing ever closer to where he was hidden behind a support beam.

It was now or never.

He grabbed the man's arm and twisted it, a satisfying pop reaching his ears. He cried out, But Winter Soldier didn't bother to muffle it. They were hopeless alone, and the man knew it.

Winter Soldier flipped the man onto his back, and he yelled as his back hit the cement with a loud crack.

"Are you going to talk or am I going to have to dislocate your other limbs first?" He spoke in Russian, his tongue twisting into the words easily. All HYDRA agents spoke it, this he knew, it was necessary.

Blood was seeping through the man's white dress shirt, no doubt a broken rib had pierced through the skin. He tried to sit up, but Winter Soldier shoved him back down with his boot, holding down his left shoulder.

"Last chance" He warned, drawing a knife from his hip.

"Fool" The man spoke with a slight accent, clearly he was a Soviet. "You're senses are dimming from lack of training"

Men dressed in full out body armor with machine guns in their hands surrounded him. They came out from behind pillers, some even pushing up through a large crack in the floor.  They shouted orders, but he didn't hear them. His mind was setting into a state of panic.

Want you back.

Whips and needles.

Memory wipe.

Cold, he was so cold.

Can't go back, can't go back.

CAN'T GO BACK!

Kill.

Them.

All.

He saw red. Crimson tinged the edge of his vision as he lashed out.

Knives sunk into hearts and necks snapped, blood coating his hands.

He stabbed through their chests easily, they trained him well, how to find the brinks and weak spots in the armor.

He killed until there was one left, the man from before, and turned towards him, his two knives dripping with the sticky scarlet red. He slid them back into their pockets on his hip and watched with amusement as the man tried to desperately trying to crawl away from him.

But all hope was gone.

The Winter Soldier was in control now.

His eyes were dead, they held nothing as he grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him up with his metal arm, the blood of his previous victims coating the man's neck in a  slippery coat of red.

The man clawed at the metal plates, choking and gasping. Winter's jaw clenched beneath his mask, his blue eyes dark and black. "I'm not going to kill you," He growled. "For the simple reason of HYDRA will kill you when they find out about How," His grip tightened, and the man's face began to turn an ugly shade of purple. "You let me get away" He finished in English, dropping the unconscious man to the floor.

His eyes skipped over the scene in front of him, but no emotion reached his face.

He was a killer, and that was what he would always be.

-

-

-

"Who is he?" Steve asked, cocking his head in confusion.

He had been called in by Furry to come over to Starks tower, not given any other information besides that he was needed for something important.

Not that he expected anything else from Furry.

"No idea," Tony Stark, Iron Man himself stood next to him with his hands crossed in front of his chest. "I was just told to keep him here by Eye-patch."

The man they were referring to was separated from them by a glass wall. He was laying on a bed and hooked up to a life machine, various tubes running from both wrists.

"What's the damage?" Steve asked, watching the sleeping man wearily.

"Two broken rips, left punctured lung caused by a broken rib, skull cracked, broken left wrist and dislocated left shoulder. He has marks on his neck suggesting that he was choked into unconsciousness. Whoever did this was not a normal gang member"

"Not a gang at all"

Nicholas Furry strode towards them, his leather jacket billowing out behind him. "Stark" He greeted, nodding to the energetic man. "Captain"

"Eye-patch!" Tony exclaimed, throwing an arm around the spy's shoulder. "Care to elaborate as to why I have a mysterious man in my private hospital ward?"

Furry pushed Stark's arm off of him as he faced Steve, his eyes darkening. "Because as of right now, there is no SHEILD, and the Avengers tower is the only safe place for confidential information. And right now this concerns Mr. Rogers so please excuse us"

"Rude" Tony muttered, but left anyway.

"I thought you were in Europe" Steve said, turning back to the glass window.

"I was, but I got a call"

Steve turned to face the spy, knowing that it had to be important if he had come all the way back.

"Two days ago I got a call from agent Hill concerning this man" He gestured to the man behind the window, who was awake now, his eyes darting around the room. "The U.S. government had found some Interesting footage near an old apartment building in Washington. Might be best if I show it to you." He produced a black tablet from beneath his coat and handed it to Steve.

The footage was blurry, as the camera from where it came from was obviously old and ruined. But there was no mistaking the leather clothed figure that stealthy entered the old building.

"Bucky" Steve gasped in surprise,  and watched as his friend became part of the shadows. His body moulded into the darkness,  and soon he was gone. But Steve knew he was there, hiding.

But from what?

It was a matter of who for as he watched the man in the bed enter the old building, walking towards where Bucky was crouched and hidden.

Bucky jumped out at the man, and Steve's eyes widened as Buck twisted the man's arm and slammed him to the ground. The two seemed to have some sort of conversation.

He watched as Bucky kicked the man away and saw his friend's body tense as men dressed like S.W.A.T. poured out from every crevice in the building, like spiders protecting thier nest.

It was an ambush, and Steve's jaw clenched as he realized that they were after his friend.

"HYDRA" He gritted, staring at the screen distastefully.

Fury remained silent beside him, letting the him know the worst was yet to come.

Bucky seemed to be having a conversation with himself in his head as the agents advanced towards him.

But that seemed to set Bucky off, and Steve watched as the Winter Soldier drew a knife from his belt, so he had one in each hand.

It was a massacre, and Captain America watched horrified as his friend tore through throats and stabbed hearts. Necks snapped beneath his metal hand.

He was a killing machine, ending the gaurds lives in ways Steve didn't know possible.

Finally, the was only one left, and The Winter Soldier picked up the man by the neck and threw him down, the man's eyes sliding close.

Bucky stood there, breathing heavily, blood soaking his hands and arms. He surveyed the damage, his eyes dead and holding nothing.

He sprinted back into the night, and just like before he dove into the shadows, disappearing once again.

The footage ended there, the screen going blank. Steve stood there speechless as he handed the tablet back to Fury.

"The government got a hold of this" Fury began, watching Steve carefully. "And they have decided to place an arrest warrant for the Winter Soldier."

"What?" Steve looked up, his eyes widened and his hands turning into fists. "But, they know that's not him don't they?"

"That's the problem Rogers" Fury faced the window again, his hands folding in front of him. "That really was him, he was under no orders"

"Is there anything you can do?" Steve asked, despite the obvious answer.

"I talked to Hill this morning, and the government has agreed that we will be in charge of holding him if he is caught. But," He faced Steve again, his expression serious. "This proves that HYDRA is still out there, and they want your friend back." Fury paused, studying his scared hands. "I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't find him before they do, there is no chance of you ever seeing him again"

"Are you giving me a mission sir?" Steve asked, beginning to walk away from the spy.

"Hell no, I'm dead remember?" Fury called out after the soldier. "I'm just here for visit."

-

-

-

O

M

G

I loved this chapter haha! I love Fury lol.

and of course we visited smart ass Tony;-)

Anyway,

Vote

Comment

Fan!

-Riku54

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 3 17
đđźđœđ€đČ đđšđ«đ§đžđŹ 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ⍟⍟⍟ 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗. đ™±đšžđš 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎. ⍟⍟⍟ đ™ˆđ™–đ™Ąđ™Ąđ™€đ™§đ™ź đ˜Ÿđ™–đ™Ąđ™Ąđ™žđ™šđ™©đ™€ When Mallory Callisto, an ex...
20K 610 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
15.3K 344 38
"You told me you would help me." "That was a long time ago." "So is that a no? Because I could really use a hand right now. Or a suture kit." In whic...
25.6K 870 24
{DISCONTINUED} The Winter Soldier has just escaped Hydra's custody, and fully intends to keep it that way. Shield is just as bad. Shield may even...