Promises (Jack Gilinsky)

By foreverhalloweeny

Jack Gilinsky is the popular guy in school who always gets the girl. Charlotte Williamson the shy, quiet, new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Just another authors note
Chapter 66
I'M STILL ALIVE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 32

10.6K 190 22
By foreverhalloweeny

Jack's POV:

I wake up with a smile on my face. The events of last night are still running through my head. It was even better than I thought it would be. Seeing Charlotte's face light up like that made everything worth it.

I sit up and grab my phone from the table beside my bed. I open it and see I have one text. From Leah.

Leah's been texting me a lot lately. I'm getting worried that she's going to do something to break up me and Charlotte. The only reason I still have her number in my phone is so I know not to respond to her texts or answer her calls. Also, who knows, she may say something that I could use against her. It's shallow, I know, but it's just who I am.

I put my phone in my pocket and go downstairs. When I get down there, my mom is at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee and reading some magazine. "Good morning." She says looking up from her reading.

"Morning." I say as I walk over to the pantry to get some cereal. I take a box of Cinamon Toast Crunch off of the shelf and pour some in a bowl.

"So, do you have any plans today before you go to the party?" My mom asks. Matt's having this huge party tonight that everyone has been talking about for the past week. Our group has a reputation for throwing awesome parties.

"No, I think I'm just gonna relax for once." It's been a really long time since I've had a day to myself, and I think it's about time I have one.

"Okay, well I told Mrs. Johnson I would help her paint their living room, so I'll be gone most of the day."

This is great news for me. My dad works everyday but Sunday, so he won't be here today either. I love my parents, but I also love having the house to myself.

After I finish eating, I go into the living room and turn on the tv. I don't bother changing the channel, I just watch whatever comes on.

I play on my phone while I watch tv for a while. When I finally look at the clock, it's already 3. I know I slept late and didn't come in here until around 12, but I didn't think it was nearly that late.

After sitting there for another ten minutes, I go upstairs to take a shower. Afterwards, I head back to my room and put on a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I then continue to play on my phone for another hour and a half.

When I finally gain enough will power to put my phone down, it's already five. I have about two hours before I need to leave, so I decide to text Jack and Sam.

Me: Hey, do you and Sam still need a ride?

Jack: No Nash wanted to know if we could give him Cam and Hayes a ride so we're gonna drive them

Me: K see ya at Matt's

I still don't know what to do. So, I text Charlotte.

Me: Hey what r u doing?

Charlotte: Nothing do u wanna come over?

Me: Sure I'll be over in 5

I put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs. I slip on some Vans and head out the door. A few minutes later, I'm at Charlotte's door, ringing the doorbell.

A few seconds later, the door clicks open and there stands Charlotte, as beautiful as ever. "Hey." I smile as I lean in to give her a small kiss.

"So, we have two hours until we have to leave. What do you wanna do?" Charlotte asks as she walks into the living room.

"It doesn't matter as long as I get to be with you." I say, sitting in the couch. Charlotte laughs and rolls her eyes at me. She sits down and leans into me.

"I guess that we're watching tv then." She says as she takes the remote and turns on the tv.

We sit there for two hours, enjoying eachothers company. When we finally get up to leave, I realize that I got another text from Leah. Wow, that girl really can't take a hint.

Leah: Hey babe, can't wait to see you at the party;)

I roll my eyes when I see this. I text her back, trying my best not to let Charlotte see. She still has no idea what Leah's trying to do.

Me: You know me and Charlotte are dating there's no way I would ever hook up with you

I put my phone back in my pocket and take Charlotte's hand. Soon enough, I'm heading down the road to the party with the most amazing girl in the world by my side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
292K 4.5K 19
Everyday, walking down the school hallways was the same. Nobody ever noticed me. I never really got too attached with anyone. It's just easier. Until...
Troubled. By ...

Fanfiction

8.2K 126 21
Sammy Wilkinson Alexis' over protective brother is keeping Alexis away from her best friend and true love Jack Gilinsky. Ever since the first Magcon...
77.6K 1.4K 28
Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she may be falling for him will Jack convinc...