PlayBoy (Baekhyun X Reader)

By _Julia9889

"You turn me on. Your voice turns me on. You are the only thing that turns me on."-Playboy. "You belong to me... More

1.Moving
2.First Day In Korea
3.The Playboy.
4.Detention
5.The Visit
6.My Boyfriend
7. Janitors Room
8. Handcuffs
9. No school
10. The New Kid
11. Coming Over
12. Problems
13.Xiumin
14.Nosebleed
15.Broken Heart
16. Letters
17. Tutoring Session
18. Vacation
19. Shopping Spree.
20. Departure/Arrival
21. Blackmail
22. Curves
23. "She Belongs to Me"
Thank you
24. Around The City
25. Punishment.
26. A Few Years Later
27. Playing Along
28. Dinner
29. "It's Over..."
30. Farewell
HOLY SHIT
32. Wedding Day
(+21) Special Chapter: "Scream"
Promo!
ayee

31. Preparations

634 14 4
By _Julia9889

(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

I got off the airplane as we went to get our luggage and head out.

"Jenny." My mom said.

"Yes mother?"

"I want you to forget about him and the fact that he was your boyfriend. Don't mention it infront of Jinyoung." She continued as we stepped out of the airport.

"Mention what?"

We turned to see an unfamiliar voice and I was surprised to see the man standing infront of me right now.

"Jinyoung? JINYOUNG!" I screamed out of happiness as I hugged him and he lifted me in the air as he spun me around.

"I missed you." He said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too." I hugged him back but my heart broke when I thought about him and his adorable face.

I broke the hug as I saw his parents walking towards us.

I didn't notice the fact that Jinyoung had interlaced his fingers with mine.

I want to scratch their faces off.

Jinyoung squeezed my hand a bit as he whispered," I am sorry for what my parents said to your parents. I was okay when they disagreed. Please pretend you don't know."

I played along as I fake smiled to his parents and said,"There are my future parents-in-law."

"Our future daughter-in-law!" His dad exclaimed as we smiled.

We loaded our things in the truck as my things were going to be shifted to Jinyoung's house.

I was waiting for my car. You really think I was going to leave it in Korea. Something that reminds me of him.

I saw my car park infront of me as the man gave me my car.

I gave him a tip of a good $80 because my car is expensive and the man was very careful with it.

"Woah! Girl when did you get this?" Jinyoung seemed extremely surprised.
"It was a gift from my friend." I replied.

"Boyfriend?"

"Umm... No my best friend. He was like a brother to me."

"Good. I don't like it when other people touch my Jenny Penny."

I blushed when he called me that.

I lightly punched his right arm. It had been years since he called me that and I was flustered and my cheeks flushed in red.

"Awww, Jenny Penny is blushing!" He cooed.

"N-no I a-am not." I stuttered.

He smiled as he quickly pecked my lips leaving me astonished.

"Practicing for the wedding." He smirked.

"You idiot." I blushed as I ran to the driver's seat and he laughed at my reaction.

We sat inside and and listened to music and also discussed about what we were doing with our lives for the past 2 years.

Instead of going home we went to a bridal store because my wedding was in literally in a week.

We got out of the car and stood infront of it as I wanted to say something to Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung-ah you didn't have to come with me. I could've come alone. You must be tired." I said.

"Jenny, I realized something."

"What?"

He sat down on one knee as he took out a box with a diamond ring in it.

"I never properly proposed to you. Jenny, I have loved you ever since we were young but I never had the courage to admit it.
You started dating Xiumin and then you left but I still loved you.
Will you make the happiest man alive by becoming my wife? Will you marry me?"

His smile was adorable and I couldn't help but cry.

"Yes!" I said as he put the ring on my finger and he got up and kissed me.

This feels wrong but I have to move on. It will be hard but we can do it. Fighting.

Our kiss lasted for a minute or so and it was as if time had stopped.

His lips moving in sync with mine. His tounge dominating mine. His hands sneeking around my waist and my arms were around his neck.

We parted lips and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I can't wait to kiss you like that everyday. Or maybe something even more." He said.

I blushed intensely as we started walking from the parking lot to the bridal store.

We entered as a women greeted us and took us to the private section of the store and showed us bunch of beautiful wedding dresses.

"Jagiya you didn't have to do all of this." I said as I looked at all of the dresses.

"Jagiya anything for you. I also picked a few tuxedos but I want you to pick out mine and I will pick yours." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I smiled and he took two dresses he thought looked amazing. "Please take these off the mannequin and take them to the try rooms then give a moment of privacy."

I went to the try rooms and tried on a dress and came out.

"Babe, how do I look?" I came out and saw Jinyoung licking his lips.

"Speechless." He said coming closer. "But you can't wear this. I don't want people looking at you like that. You will be mine."

Each word remained me of Baekhyun. Jenny move on. It is going to be hard considering you loved him more than anything in this world. Lets move on. Fighting.

I sighed and said,"Then I don't want anyone looking at my handsome, strong, powerful Jinyoung."

He blushed and his ears turned an intense shade of pink- ish red.

"Next one." He said adverting his gaze from me and looking somewhere else.
I laughed and went to try on the next dress.

I really like this one.

I came out and Jinyoung said, "Perfect! We are taking this one! Samantha!"

The woman I think was Samantha came in and Jinyoung said,"We are going to buy this one. Now please bring the tuxedos."

She smiled and went to get bunch of tuxedos.

I changed back into my casual clothes as I started picking out some tuxedos for Jinyoung. "Honey, try these."

After a bunch of tuxedos we found the right one.

"How do I look?" He said.

"Extremely handsome. I am scared someone is going to to steal you away from me." I pouted.

"No one will ever take me away from you. It is love after all."

I smiled as we bought our things and then went to the wedding planner.

(Skipping boring things)
(Jinyoung's home)
(Jenny P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

We went to Jinyoung's mansion and I parked my car as we got off.

Damn, this boy has loads of ka-ching.

"There is our daughter!" Her mom said.

I smiled as I said,"Hey mom. I am sorry but I am really tired after my flight and all that planning. I wanna go to sleep."

"I know. Don't be mad at me but I set all your things in your guys' new room and Jenny I am sorry for what we did to your parents. I am going to do everything you want me to do for you to accept my apology."

I smiled warmly as Jinyoung and I went to our new room.

It was such a beautiful room.

The walls were black as I floor was wooden and the furniture was also black.

That's right my type.

"I can sleep on the couch if you aren't comfortable with me on the bed." He said.

"No it's okay. You can sleep on the bed. I will sleep with you. Don't worry." I took my clothes from the closet and went to shower.

I took a nice relaxing shower as I tried washing away all the memories of Baekhyun because my wedding is days away.

I also have to ask Lisa to be my bridesmaid and it is going to be a hectic week.

I have to send wedding invitations to my friends here and in Korea and that means I have to send them to... Baekhyun.

I wore my clothes and went outside only to see Jinyoung in his boxers.

I blushed intensely at the sight.

I went in bed as Jinyoung layed down next to me and stroked my hair. "You are so beautiful."

"I know."

We laughed as he hugged me tightly. "I am not letting you go. Ever. I love you Jenny Penny."

"I love you too. We have so much to do. I have to ship wedding cards to my friends in Korea. Can't wait for our wedding. Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight babe."

We cuddled with each other and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
41.1K 1.3K 32
Y/N is just an ordinary student and an ordinary girl that needs attention from her parents. Chanyeol was your classmate and your biggest enemy as we...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart