Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
33 - Step Five (The final step)
Epilouge
About the Author

part 15

3K 87 67
By AmbrosaNorthR

I hold onto his hands for a few minutes before remembering what I was doing.

I let go of his hands and hurried up to my room and grabbed one of my oversized Hoodies.

I went back downstairs and smiled when I noticed Craig had stopped shaking as much.

I quickly put the hoodie on him, which fit him perfectly and then wrapped the blanket around him.

He seemed to cuddle with the blanket making me chuckle.

I moved his hair out of his face and placed my hand on his forehead.

I moved my hand to his arms and started to worry.

Is it normal to have your face really hot while the rest of your body is freezing?

I regret never paying attention in health class or life...

I went into the kitchen and I started to boil some water. While I waited for the water to boil I grabbed two of the hot chocolates and went back to where Craig was sleeping.

I placed the mugs on the coffee table and grabbed Craigslist Jacket, shirt, and Hat before taking them into the laundry room and tossing them into the washing machine.

I went back and saw Craig turning in his sleep. I sigh and got back into the kitchen and pour the heated water into a bowl and put a cloth from one of the drawers in the water.

I felt the water and shrugged at the heat. I went back into the kitchen and sat next to Craig after placing the bowl on the coffee table.

I took a drink of the hot chocolate and ring out the rag before gently placing it on Craig's head.

I continued to press the rag on Craig's Head, face, and neck for a while; occasionally drinking my hot chocolate.

Eventually, he started to stir and he partially opened his eyes.

"Y-You okay?" I asked quietly, and he left out a groan and tried to sit up.

"T-take it easy," I advised as I grabbed his arm and back, helping him sit up.

"What happened?" Craig asked and I shrugged.

"Y-you w-were knocking on the t-the door. Wh-hen I opened it you w-were about to s-s-say something, b-but you f-fainted. I-I brought you i-inside and ch-changed your sh-shirt since it w-was wet a-and had s-some blood on i-it," I explained him with a slight blush. 

He nodded and I put the rag back in the bowl of water and handed him the mug of, not so hot, hot chocolate. 

"Th-thanks," he stuttered and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Y-You sure you're okay? Y-You sh-should probably g-get some rest," I said and he shook his head. 

"I-I'm fine, just cold," he muttered and I let out a sigh. 

"I-I can turn up the heat or g-get you more blankets," I suggested and he nodded.

"Thanks," he muttered and I nodded as I went to turn up the heat. As I was turning up the heat I heard footsteps coming down the stairs making me jump. 

I quickly rushed to see who it was and let out a sigh of relief when it was just Ruby. 

"H-Hey, What are y-you doing up? D-Do you need s-something?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"I'm just getting some water, also I may or may not have knocked over some of your bookshelves," she said and I nodded. 

"That's fine, I'm glad the room has soundproofing though. I have hot chocolate that is more like room temperature now but still," I said with a shrug and she nodded. 

"Ruby?" I heard Craig ask from the living room. 

"Craig?" Ruby questioned and I let out a sigh. 

"You g-guys talk, I'm g-going to get the h-hot chocolate," I say as I go into the kitchen to grab the two hot Chocolates. 

When I went back out Craig was glaring at Ruby. 

"Why the fuck would you do that?" he questioned and I shrugged. 

"I wasn't thinking!" she said defensively and I internally groaned as I went to give her the hot chocolate. 

"D-Drink your hot ch-chocolate then go back to bed," I told Ruby as I handed her the hot chocolate and he nodded. 

"Thanks, Tweek," she muttered and I nodded as I sat next to the couch on the floor. 

"So why are you here?" Ruby asked Craig and he shrugged. 

"Grown up stuff," he simply said and Ruby smirked at him. 

"Well sorry I interrupted," she said slyly making Craig roll his eyes and flick her off. 

"Shut up, Just go back to bed," he said and she shrugged before placing her mug on the table and leaving with a wink. 

"S-So why are you here?" I asked once I heard my door shut. 

"I got kicked out," he muttered and I gave him a confused look. 

"W-why?"I asked and he shook his head. 

"My dad and I had a disagreement so he kicked me out," he said and I raised my eyes. 

Could that have been why he had all of the bruises and cuts? Holy fuck... this would explain everything. 

Him never wanting me to meet his father, him always showing up with a new bruise or cut, the constant distance he keeps from people. It explains all the injuries and why he cuts. 

"D-Did your dad j-just kick you out?" I questioned and Craig gave me a confused look but I suggested to his torso and he paled a bit. 

"H-How did you...?" He trailed off and I pulled up the hoodie a bit. 

"Wh-when I changed your sh-shirt I saw them... I cleaned a-and bandaged them too," I said and he nodded before paling a bit. 

"D-did you see anything else?" he asked and I hesitantly nodded. 

He looked away from me and I stood up and sat next to him. I gently placed a hand on his shoulder and he brushed it away. 

"D-Do you w-want to talk about it?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"Not much to talk about..." he said and I shrugged. 

"Okay, I-I'm here if you need me though," I said and he nodded before he started to shake a little bit. 

"St-still cold?" I asked and he nodded. 

"C'mere," I said holding out an arm. 

He gave me a questionable look but shrugged and scooted next to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and covered him in the blanket. 

"Why are you so warm?" Craig asked as he rested his head on my shoulder. 

"I dunno. I-It's a g-gift," I said and he rolled his eyes before relaxing. 

"You are my human pillow until further notice," he muttered, closing his eyes. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"O-Okay, G'night," I say with a slightly annoyed voice. 

Craig just hummed in reply before quickly falling asleep. 

Hey guys! I am proud of myself because I actually Updated when I told someone I'd update! But quick little request I guess. 

If you guys could, please give me feedback on what you guys don't like about my stories or things that you especially like about my stories. I only ask this because I question literally everything I write and publish and I kind of question it more when I see people that like my stories, but I don't know what you like about my stories /other than the fact that it's Creek\ and I question if I am overusing certain things, if I'm taking too much time to build up the relationships, and pretty much everything. 

(aka I'm very insecure about my writings and I need to know what to change and what to keep otherwise I start questioning everything which honestly leads to longer wait time between updates because I will reread/question my chapters a lot more and it'll take more time for me to convince myself that it's good enough to publish)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 105 22
If you want to know how to write or speak a korean/hangul language READ this.
MURDER MANSION By ALEX

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 103 12
Who's the host? ... Who's Mansion is this? *Gun Fire* Screams filled the dining hall. DISCLAIMER ----- MATURE CONTENT AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ACTS OF M...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

452K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
14.8K 573 47
Francis hurts his head, resulting in him forgetting nearly everything. Arthur is stuck with taking care of him. I'm not very good at writing story de...