Secret Love

By Belleoxo

Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Thirty Two

4.5K 49 6
By Belleoxo

Chapter Thirty Two

I slipped on a summer dress and made my way down stairs where Elliot, Jake, Eva and Stacy were.

We were all going shopping for the twins.

I wasn’t really in the mood, I had just woke up in a bad mood, which made me more moodier.

“Ari, you look beautiful.” Eva gushed looking at my stomach.

“Thank you, you look nice too.” I forced a smile and grabbed my purse.

We all got in the car; I sat at the back in between Stacy and Jake, whilst Eva sat in the passenger seat next to Elliot.

“God A, move your fat arse.” Jake said tapping my behind.

I snapped my head towards him and glared. “Don't touch me.” I snapped and looked forward again.

“Jeez, sorry.” He mumbled.

I chose to ignore him and closed my eyes.

Stupid hormones, why do they have to make me so moody.

“Baby, you ok?” Elliot asked.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me concerned through the rear view mirror.

“Yes.”

“Have you eaten anything this morning?”

“No.”

“How about I take you to get some pancakes, while these guys start shopping?”

I looked at Elliot and grinned, this is why I love him.

“That would be great.” I breathed.

“Why don't I get to come?” Jake whined.

“Why do I find you irritating?” I mumbled and looked at Stacy who was trying to hold back her laughter.

“I'm not irritating.” He said.

“No not all the time, but you are this morning.”

“No I'm not.”

I hit him upside the head.

“Mom.” He whined.

“Don't cry to your mommy, you’re eighteen.” Eva said.

I laughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.

“Oh—I love you Eva.” I said.

“Thanks sweetie.” She grinned. “I love you too.”

All the rest of the way it was silent, Jake was sulking in the corner.

My mood was lifted and now I couldn’t wait for my pancakes and getting some stuff for the twins.

We pulled up at the mall, across town so no one would see us and jumped out of the car.

“Oh Jakey, Don't be a sulky sue.” I said hugging him.

“I'm not... Anyway, remember you need to pretend you’re my girlfriend later.” He called and ran off with Eva and Stacy.

I shook my head and turned towards Elliot.

“Ready?” he asked.

I smiled and took his hand.

 “I'm ready for pancakes.” I sang.

He chuckled.

“I love that we can walk around together in public.” I said grinning.

“Me too, we have three more months and we can do it all the time.” He grinned.

We walked into the restaurant and I was welcomed with different smells which made my mouth water.

We sat in a booth and waited to be served.

“I know what I'm getting.” I said.

“Hi my names Lily and I will be serving you today. What can I get you?” she said.

I watched her flutter her eye lashes and her cheeks go pink slightly as she stared at Elliot.

“What did you want Baby?” Elliot asked not even noticing Lily.

I smiled affectionately at him.

“I will have chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and orange juice please.”

“And you sir.” she said seductively.

I rolled my eyes.

“I think I will have what my girlfriend is having thank you.” He smiled and handed her the menus.

“I love you.” I said and leaned to kiss him.

“I love you more.” He said and kissed me.

We found Eva, Stacy and Jake in one of the baby stores.

Breakfast was delicious and Elliot had made my entire bad mood go so I was happy.

I saw Eva with a huge shopping cart with loads of stuff in it and Jake and Stacy carrying loads of bags from other stores.

“Mom, who much have you brought?” Elliot asked.

“Not that much.” She waved a hand.

“Oh god.” He mumbled.

“Ell, can I have the car keys so we can put this stuff in the boot?” Jake asked.

“Sure.” Elliot threw the keys at him and Jake and Stacy ran out.

“Mom, you don't need to do this.”

“I know but I want to. These are my first grand children, but don't worry I'm leaving the cribs and stuff like that for you guys.” She said and went back to looking at the toys and clothes.

Elliot shook his head and led me to where the Cribs, baby carriages and car seats were.

“Do you want to buy their stuff now?” He asked looking at the cribs.

“I thought we could wait till we knew their sex.” I said.

He smiled and nodded.

“Let’s just pretend we are looking though, because Mom will make us buy loads of stuff with her.” He said grimly.

I laughed.

By lunchtime we were all about to get something to eat.

“Wait A, Come with me for ten minutes.” Jake said.

“But I'm hungry.” I whined.

“Ten minutes.”

“Fine, but we better hurry up. Elliot will you order for me.” I called behind me.

We walked into a sports shop which was empty with only a boy behind the counter.

“Is that him.” I asked Jake.

“Yeah.” He said and grabbed something off the self and strode towards the boy.

“Hi Andy.” Jake said.

Andy lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at Jake and then turned towards me and they widened slightly.

“So it’s true. Wouldn’t have though you would have been able to pull her. I do have to say she is smokin’ even if she is pregnant.” He winked.

I scrunched up my nose.

“Gross.”

“Just this, thanks.” Jake muttered and squeezed my hand, he obviously felt my discomfort.

“Ok.” Andy mumbled.

Once he had bagged Jake item he turned towards him.

“You got yourself a good one here. I'm sorry.” He said and looked away.

Jake grinned and walked out of the store still holding my hand.

“Thank A.”

“What are best friends for?” I grinned and gave him a side hug. “He seemed like a total douche.”

“He is, do you see why I wanted to do that?”

“Yes.”

“He was all like, I have a smokin’ hot girlfriend and you don't have anyone, no one is going to want you. I just wanted to show him up.”

“You did. Don't worry you will find someone soon. Anyway you have ages until you can settle down.” I smiled and joined everyone at the table.

“How’d it go?” Elliot asked us.

“Perfect.” Jake grinned and winked at me.

“That boy though, is a total creep.” I said and shivered.

I stretched and opened my eyes.

It has been two months since Peter’s court case and the day we went shopping.

Today I have my scan and prom.

I groaned and got out of bed.

I waddled to the bathroom.

I was five months pregnant and huge already.

I shook my head and got ready to go the hospital, I was so excited.

We were going to find out the sex of the babies today.

Elliot and Jake keep thinking that it is two boys, while Stacy, Riley and Toby think it is two girls.

I didn't have a clue and I wouldn’t care, I loved them either way.

I went downstairs to find Stacy and Jake fighting by the oven.

“Guys, what are you doing?” I said and sat next to Elliot.

“Well I wanted to come round and make you breakfast but this jerk was already making to some.” Stacy huffed.

I laughed and grinned as Jake set down my breakfast in front of me and I tucked in immediately.

“Just say it was a joint effort.” I said. “Thank you.”

“We better go Baby.” Elliot said as I finished my breakfast.

I nodded and walked to the car.

“Don't do anything stupid while we’re gone.” I shouted to Stacy and Jake.

“Yes Mom.” I heard them say.

Me and Elliot laughed and made our way to the car.

“Are you excited?” Elliot asked.

“Yes are you?” I replied.

“Yes and I am so going to win this bet.”

“You know I think I'm going to right, mother instinct and everything.”

“You didn't even say what you though.”

“I know.” I grinned.

“What do you think then?”

“Well I think you’re all wrong and there is going to be one boy and one girl.” I said. “And if I'm right you have to give me a foot massage every day after school and when we get back today.” I said.

“Really? Ok but if I win; you have to give me a foot massage.”

“Fine, but you’re lucky I will even go near your feet.”

“You’re lucky I go near yours.” He said and held his nose.

“Hey, they do not smell.”

We jumped out of the car and walked into hospital.

“Arianne Celeste.” I was called and we walked into the room where I got changed and laid on the bed.

“Hello Ari, Elliot.” Doctor Ruth said walking into the room.

“Hi.” We said.

“How are you feeling Ari?”

“Good.”

“You haven’t had any discomfort or pain?”

“No, well I have discomfort if  have been walking around a lot or been on my feet to long but that’s only recently.”

“Good, yes that’s normal. I would advise not to overdo it.” She said. “Ok can you lift up your gown?”

She squirted the gel on my stomach making me squirm from the coldness again.

“Ok... here we go.” She said looking intently on the screen.

The sound of their heartbeats came through and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Would you like to know the sex.” She asked.

“Yes.” We answered together.

She turned the screen towards us so we could see the twins.

I couldn’t contain my excitement as she told me what I was having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.4K 36
What if student fall in love with his teacher... Let's see what happens...
23.7K 583 17
Kristina or Kris is in her senior year of school and is looking forward to it but she will hate that year for the rest of her life due to her new PE...
196K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
3K 126 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭