Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3 Boyf...

By QueenOfNekoWriters

In this story you can go through a romantic adventure with your favorite male and female Danganronpa characte... More

Meeting Them
Meeting Them (V3)
Meeting Again
Getting Their Phone Number
Texting Conversations
Realizing You're Crushing
Kokichi's Catch-Up Scenarios
Korekiyo Makes His Grand Appearance
When He Realizes He's Crushing
When He Asks You Out
First Date
Making It Official
Meeting Your Parents
Nicknames For Each Other
When He Tries To Impress You
When You Have A Nightmare
Ryoma Comes Into Play
Jealous Friend...?
Meeting Them (Females)
Meeting Again (Females)
Getting Their Phone Numbers (Females)
Texting Conversations (Females)
Realizing You're Crushing (Females)
When She Realizes She's Crushing (Females)
When She Asks You Out (Females)
First Date (Females)
Making It Official (Females)
Can You Dance? (Females)
Meeting Your Parents (Females)
Nicknames For Each Other (Females)
When She Tries To Impress You (Females)
When You Have A Nightmare (Females)
Jealous Friend...? (Females)
Author's Note (Please Read)
The Luminary of the Stars has Arrived (Kaito Momota's Catch-Up)
Miu Iruma Invents Her Way In (Miu Iruma's Catch-Up Scenario)
When He's Cheating...? (Guys)
When She's Cheating...? (Females)
When You Learn The Truth (Guys)
When You Learn The Truth (Females)
Getting Back Together (Guys)
Getting Back Together (Females)
When You Prank Him (Guys)
When You Prank Her (Females)
Revenge... (Males)

Can You Dance?

11.8K 163 400
By QueenOfNekoWriters

Byakuya Togami

Byakuya wasn't sure how he let himself get dragged to this school party, but he was regretting it greatly.

"Come on Byakuya, you need to lighten up." You said, trying to loosen up your boyfriend.

Byakuya sighed, but still didn't dance.

The song then ended, and a slow song started. As if it was a repellent, everyone started to exit the dance floor, including yourself.

"What're you doing?" Byakuya questioned you.

"Well... I don't know how to slow-dance, so what point is there to being on the dancefloor?" You explained.

"If that's the case... Allow me to teach you. We'll show everyone how it's done."

"Okay..." You agreed, though you were still a bit unsure.

Byakuya then took your hand, and helped you get into the proper position.

You two then began to dance, and the spotlight was put on you; and you two were truly the stars of the show for the night.

Chihiro Fujisaki

School dances can be pretty fun, right? Well, in your opinion they were. They always had such great music, plus you got to dance like a fool, and no one could judge.

And you loved all of it... If only your boyfriend would stop being a wallflower. Especially on the slow dances.

"Chihiro, why do you always head straight to the wall when a slow song starts?" You questioned.

"... I don't know how to dance..." Chihiro admitted.

"Oh, is that all? Well, that can be easily fixed. We're going to dance on the next slow song that plays. No excuses."

When the next slow song began, you led Chihiro to the dancefloor, and began to teach him the basics of a slow dance.

"Don't worry, I won't get mad if you step on my food. So relax, and enjoy the song." You reassured Chihiro.

This helped Chihiro calm down, and enjoy the dance.

And you were able to enjoy the dance... Despite having a bruised foot afterwards...

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Due to being the ultimate peacemaker, you were required to go to many meetings and parties with other countries. But this time, you were able to bring a plus one.

Of course, you brought Kiyotaka as your plus one.

And of course Kiyotaka accepted. But what you didn't expect was for Kiyotaka to become nervous.

"Kiyotaka, there's nothing to worry about." You reassured your boyfriend.

"I know.. But I don't know how to dance on a slow song..." Kiyotaka admitted.

'Oh... I get it now... Kiyotaka's just nervous that he'll embarrass himself...'

"Then let me teach you how. We can even go into a different room if you'd like." You offered.

"I would love that. Thank you."

You smiled.

"Anytime."

You then led Kiyotaka to another room, where you taught him enough of the basics to help him to dance well enough to impress the other teens who were present. Soon enough, the other teens were asking him to either teach them how to dance, or to dance with him.

'Uh-oh... Now I wish I hadn't done this...' You thought, for now your boyfriend would be so busy that he wouldn't see you for a majority of the remainder of the night.

Leon Kuwata

The karaoke place that you had gone to with Leon for your first date was hosting a party, and you two decided to go.

When you arrived, you two enjoyed lots of fun music, and your little band even performed once.

... But then...

"Alright everyone! Slow song! Find a partner and buddy up!"

... A slow song began...

Now, you're really good at ballet, but not slow songs, so you tried to sulk away.

Key word: tried.

"(y/n), do you not know how to dance to a slow song?" Leon questioned.

You nodded.

"Then let me teach you." Leon offered.

"Wait... You know how to dance to a slow song?"

"Yeah. Parents forced me to learn. But now I'm glad, for I can teach you."

You smiled.

"I guess it works out then."

Leon then helped you learn the basics, and you were soon dancing amazingly. And afterwards, you asked Leon to dance with you on every slow song, to which he said yes.

Makoto Naegi

At first, you wasn't sure about going to a school dance, for it sounded like everyone except Makoto didn't hate you. But now that you were there, you were having a great time dancing your heart out.

Meanwhile, Makoto didn't seem so free-flowing as you were, dancing very... Forced, and hiding during the slow songs.

After a while, you decided to ask him about it.

"Hey Makoto, you doing okay?" You questioned Makoto.

"Yeah. I'm doing just fine. Why?"

"You seem to be forcing all your dancing, and I can't even see you during the slow songs. Is it correct to assume that you can't dance....?"

Makoto looked away, embarrassed.

"You hit it right on the bulls-eye. I can't dance, whether it's face-paced, or a slow song." Makoto admitted.

"Why didn't you just say so earlier? I would've helped you sooner! Here, take my hand."

Makoto then took your hand, and let you proceed to show him the basics of a slow song.

And thanks to your teaching skills, Makoto was able to dance a slow song with you, without needing any help or tips from you.

'Looks like copying the 'ultimate dancer' and 'ultimate teacher' was worth it in the end...'

Hajime Hinata

A fellow classmate of yours was hosting a party for the entire reserve course, and since you and Hajime were in the reserve course, you two were invited.

Despite being very excited, you were also very nervous. You could dance at fast songs, but you had no idea how to dance to a slow song. Sure, watching it on TV and such can help, but that doesn't give you the muscle memory you needed to be able to do it.

Knock!

'Oh dear... Here goes nothing...' You thought, as you opened the door to reveal you date to the dance; Hajime.

"Hey (y/n). You ready to go?" Hajime questioned.

"Y-Yeah." You answered.

Hajime raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, what's wrong?"

You sighed.

"I'm worried for the dance since I can't slow-dance." You admitted.

"Want me to teach you how to slow-dance?" Hajime offered.

"I'd love that! Thank you!"

Hajime then entered your house, and taught you the basics to a slow-dance.

And once you were done, you headed to the party. In the end, you were still a bit awkward on slow-dances, but much better than when you started.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

You and Fuyuhiko were investigating a case that included a traitor in the Kuzuryu clan, and this investigation led you to a party.

You were surprised at how good Fuyuhiko was at fast-paced dances, since you found slow-songs more your speed.

As if the composer knew your thoughts, the next song was a slow-song.

"Fuyuhiko, you want to dance?" You questioned.

"Is this really necessary?" Fuyuhiko questioned.

"Of course! If you want to fit in, you must." You explained.

"Well... Even if I wanted to, I can't, because I don't know how to dance to a slow song." Fuyuhiko explained.

"You can't? With your fabulous fast-paced moves?"

"Yeah, well... Why would a Yakuza-clan leader need to know this stuff? I'm never in a situation where I need to slow-dance."

You frowned.

"Well, I think it's about time someone taught you. Come on." You said, before placing Fuyuhiko in the proper position.

Now it was a bit awkward since you were a bit taller than Fuyuhiko, but you still proceeded to teach him the basics.

"I hate this..." Fuyuhiko muttered under his breath.

You smiled.

'I know. But you're smiling on the inside. I just know it...'

And it was thanks to you fitting in that you were able to catch your culprit, so everything worked out in the end...

Gundham Tanaka

You were excited for tonight, since it was going to be your first dance party that you were being invited to. Ibuki had said that everyone in the class was invited, meaning that Gundham would be there too, which made you even more excited.

You had always dreamed of a man dancing with you under the stars, but because of your dark-related talent, that opportunity never came. Plus... You didn't actually know how to dance to a slow-song. But you were still hopeful either way.

At the party, you and Gundham were having fun dancing with the other students on fast songs.

Then, you nervously asked Ibuki for a slow song.

"On it, (y/n)!" Ibuki said, before getting a slow song ready.

When you returned, Gundham was nowhere to be seen.

You frowned.

'Where'd he go?' You questioned.

"Alright! It's time for a slow-song! Pair up!"

Gundham was still nowhere to be found, and you started to feel depressed.

You stepped backwards, only to trip over something.

You expected to hit the ground, but instead, you fell into a pair of arms.

Gundham's.

You looked up to see that you were in a dancing position, and Gundham had a rose in his mouth.

After tossing the rose to the side...

"May I have this dance?"

"Yes... But I don't know how to dance." You explained.

"Doesn't matter. No worries. You'll learn within time. Just follow my lead."

And thanks to Gundham, you had the fantasy that you had always wanted.

Nagito Komaeda

You and Nagito were having a dance party because you two were bored, and needed something to do.

Also... Why not?

That's when a slow song started.

"I'll skip it." You said, but Nagito stopped you.

"I don't mind."

"... But I don't know how to slow-dance." You admitted.

"Then I'll teach you... If you'll let me."

You smiled.

"Sure."

Nagito then helped you get in the proper position, and proceeded to teach you the basics of a slow-dance.

"See? This is pretty simple-"

As if luck wasn't on your side, you tripped, and ended up falling on top of Nagito.

"Spoke too soon, I see." Nagito said.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" You questioned, as you tried to get off of Nagito.

But Nagito stopped you, and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just try to be more careful, okay? I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt."

You nodded.

"Okay. I'll be more careful."

Nagito smiled.

"Good."

Shuichi Saihara

You were excited for the school dance this weekend. But it was still two days away. And so, since you had finished your cheer practice, you decided to see how Shuichi was doing.

Though you saw a very interesting thing when you arrived at his room.

Shuichi was watching a video on how to slow-dance.

But despite this, Shuichi was still doing pretty badly.

'Aw... Is he trying to learn how to slow-dance because I said that I love dancing to slow songs? He's too sweet!' You thought, before entering the room.

Shuichi jumped at your presence, and quickly turned off the video.

"H-Hello (y/n)..." Shuichi greeted, trying to sound casual.

... But failing miserably...

"Want me to teach you how to dance to a slow song? I don't mind teaching you." You offered.

Shuichi blushed, before agreeing.

"Yes.. Please..."

You smiled.

"Okay. Take my hand."

Shuichi did as you instructed, and you then taught him how to dance. He was a slow learner, but you were willing to be patient with him while he eventually got the hang of it.

'I can't wait for the dance!'

K1-B0

Keebo was excited to show off his newest upgrade to you, and invited you over to his house to show you.

When you arrived, you saw that the basement had been turned into a dancing floor.

"Let me guess... Your upgrade has something to do with dancing?"

Keebo smiled.

"Yep.. Slow-song dancing to be precise."

"Oh... I see..." Your voice trailed off.

You didn't want to admit it but you didn't know how to slow-dance.

Keebo frowned.

"I sense a tone of worry in your voice. Is it possible that you don't know how to slow-dance?"

"Yes.... That's exactly it..." You admitted.

"Well, if that's the case, then you have no need to worry. With my upgrade came a teaching tutorial, so I can teach others how to slow-dance as well. Would you like me to teach you?"

You smiled.

"Sure. I'd love that."

Keebo then took your hand, and taught you the basics of a slow-dance.

And while you weren't a professional by the time you were finished, you were certainly off better than when you began.

Rantaro Amami

You were at a party that Kaede was hosting with Rantaro. You were having some fun, and Rantaro even convinced you to dance on a few songs.

And then... A slow song started.

"(y/n), want to go dance?" Rantaro questioned.

"Well... I would... But I don't know how to dance to a slow song..." You admitted.

"Then that's even more of a reason to go out and try it. Don't worry, I'll help you know what to do." Rantaro said, before leading you out to the dance floor.

Rantaro then led you in a slow-dance. But you were still very nervous.

"Relax. You're doing great. Just let me lead the dance." Rantaro reassured you.

You tried your best to do so, and soon enough, you were enjoying the dance... Right as it ended.

"Did you have fun?" Rantaro questioned.

You nodded.

"Yeah. I just wish it was longer."

"Well, if you want, I can request another slow song. Would you like that?"

You smiled.

"I'd love that."

Kokichi Oma

You frowned at you entered the room of the party Kokichi had dragged you to.

"Come on (y/n), this will be fun!" Kokichi tried to convince you.

You only sighed, and muttered something under your breath.

"... I only go to these to dance with cute guys..."

Although you were unaware of this, Kokichi had heard this, and thought of a wonderful plan.

He ran up to the DJ, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Dude, play a slow song next!" Kokichi requested.

Since the DJ didn't have any reason to decline, he accepted this request.

Kokichi then waited for his request to be played.

Once it started, Kokichi rushed up to you, with a bright smile on his face.

"Want to dance?"

You sighed, before accepting.

"Fine. Just this once, because you're cute..."

"Yay! My cuteness wins once again!" Kokichi exclaimed, before dragging you out onto the dance floor.

But then he looked very confused.

"So... Uh... How do you start a slow dance?"

You gave him a look of confusion.

"Do you mean to say that you asked me to dance when you didn't even know how to dance?"

Kokichi frowned.

"Don't be mad. I just wanted to help you have a happier night. That's all."

'At least his intentions are pure...'

"Okay then. I guess I can teach you how to slow-dance."

"Yay! Thanks (y/n)! You're the best!"

You smiled, before showing Kokichi the basics of the slow-dance.

'Maybe being forced to come here wasn't so bad after all...'

Korekiyo Shinguji

There was a small dance going on, and even though you would rather be collecting more research, you decided that going to a dance with your new boyfriend was more important.

Now, when you arrived, you found yourself to be uncomfortable. Yes, you had searched things on dancing, but that didn't meant that you could actually dance.

Korekiyo noticed this, and assured you that you didn't have to dance, and that he'd stay on the outside with you, which you appreciated greatly.

But at some point, you felt sad about something.

One thing you had always wanted was to slow-dance with someone you loved dearly, and now was your best chance to do so.

... But you didn't know how to dance to a slow song...

"(y/n), I know you don't want to dance, but would you be willing to accompany me on one slow dance?"

You smiled at this opportunity, then frowned.

"I would love to... But I don't know how to dance..."

Korekiyo could sense your depression, and held your hand.

"Then let me teach you. Human history has a lot of traditions based on dancing, so I could teach you any dance you desire."

You smiled.

"I would love that."

Korekiyo then led you out onto the dance floor, where he showed you the basics of the slow-dance. And while you didn't get any better that dance... You had a wonderful night...

I've started a one-shot book with all Danganronpa characters, so if you're interested, you should check it out. As always, I hope you've enjoyed this scenario. Later! =^-^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 19.5K 61
Hajime Hinata's least favorite fictional character comes to life, as absurd as that may seem. And to make matters even worse, that character has vowe...
22.6K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
375K 12.7K 52
Shuichi Saihara wasn't fond of Kokichi Ouma at first, but a killing game trapped in a school with fifteen other people can change someone's mind. A l...
20.5K 753 14
MANY SPOILERS!,"This is a universe where Monokuma isnt there,no one gets killed and their only objective is to escape this island.This story may have...