Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 9

9.8K 751 23
By Navya_Mishra

Manik: And would u hv agreed to anyone here on the party or just bcoz it was me asking u for it...

Nandini looked up right into his eyes processing his words when the song changed and she was passed by him upto dhruv.

Dhruv: So, u finally r onto the dance floor.

Nandini: Yeah... I guess someone really didn't leave me with any choice.
Nandini replied giggling.

Both of them danced singing up the lyrics and enjoying when Nandini noticed him stealing glances at Aliya.
Nandini: U really Love her, don't u??

Dhruv looked at her as his smile disappeared and he asked slowly,
Dhruv: Is it that obvious??

Nandini: I guess so!! But I think not to her. Why don't u express it to her or ask her?

Dhruv: I don't want to loose her as a friend....

Nandini: And u r ready to loose the chance to hv her as more than a friend??

The song changes and the partners changed again when Nandini said to Dhruv,
Nandini: Think about it??

She was soon passed onto Abhi,
Abhi: And here comes the most beautiful lady of the entire party!!

Nandini: Really?? Even more beautiful than Mukti!!
Nandini asked him teasingly which made him smile shyly.

Abhi: Well that depends, if u want to keep this to urself then yes... And if this is about my real opinion, then I think I don't really count Mukti when I compliment anyone, she is always the best one for me.... Just the Best!!

Nandini: Aww... The Flirt just changed into a Lover Boy!!

Abhi: Plz don't tell anyone... U know, it doesn't go with the image man...

Nandini laughed up at him and again she was passed forward, this time to Cabir.
Cabir: Well Hi again Nandini....

Nandini: If u really think i don't know what u just did, then u r highly mistaken Mr. Cabir Dhawan.

Cabir: Me... What did I do???
Cabir said making a puppy face.

Nandini: OMG... Cabir is innocent, wow, and I hv two horns on my head, right?

Cabir grinned at her sarcastic comment only to find her rolling her eyes.

Nandini: I will get my day cabir... And I promise to irritate the crap out of u!!

Cabir laughed at it and soon passed her on as she moved to Harsh.
Harsh: The arrangements are amazing Nandini....

Nandini: Thank u Sir!!

Harsh: U really managed to handle this bunch,  I m impressed...

Nandini giggled at him and looked back at the others.
Nandini: They r not as bad...

Harsh: Absolutely... Not bad at all, but a lot more difficult. Especially my son!!

Nandini: I don't think I would agree to u on this sir... I didn't find him that difficult.

Harsh widened his eyes a bit in surprise before glancing up at Manik and shifting back to Nandini. A broad smile spread on his face as he slowly said,

Harsh: Well by ur words I m guess that maybe HE DID ACTUALLY LET U HAVE UR WAY THROUGH HIM.... U did something which none of us could ever do!!

Confusion crossed Nandini's face as she was again passed on further, this time to some stranger she thought she recognised from earlier when Manik had introduced her.

She kept up with her polite smile keeping her distance but said nothing. This continued for two-three other guys after which she felt Manik hold her again.

Manik: And u r back to me...

Nandini: Did I really hv a choice otherwise??
Nandini asked looking up at him.

Manik: Did u want one??
Manik smirked at her as the music changed.

Manik: So back to my question!! Would u hv agreed to anyone here on the party for the dance or just bcoz it was me asking u for it...

Nandini looked up right into his eyes as her heart beats fastened just by the intensity of his eyes while his hands created a firm grip on her bare back. A red shade filled up Nandini's cheek as her gaze shifted downwards.

Manik smiled at the red hue on her cheeks when she looked back up saying,
Nandini: Maybe or maybe not!! But I know that as long as it was u I m definitely comfortable which I would not be so sure with anyone else.

Nandini noticed Manik's small smile turn into an amazing grin, something which she had never really seen on his face before. And the music changed again this time shifting to the song 'Baatein Kuch Ankahi Si'.

Manik pulled her closer at the tune and twirled her around a few times as she continued looking right into his eyes. The twinkle in her eyes filled up his heart with an unknown feeling as his hand curled up around her back pulling her off the ground.

Nandini looked down holding his shoulders for support as her soft curls fell over his face. None of then looked away as Manik put her down, turning her around as her back pulled up against his chest.

Their feet kept moving, while their eyes continued to do the talking. The song seemed to have an additional benefit for them.

He held one of her hand as she rolled away from him only to be pulled right back into his chest as he dipped low holding up her waist.

Both of them were so lost into each other as none of them realised that the dance had finished off already bcoz of them as Manik didn't pass on Nandini over to the next one.  Whilst everyone now looking at them in pin drop silence with only the song as the distraction in the party.

The song ended with a real loud round of hooting, the loudest being Cabir and Mukti, getting them out of their trance. Manik moved Nandini up as they distanced from each other looking around, when the host said,

Host: I m so glad We had requested u to join us..... No one here wished to miss the amazing Chemistry between this wonderful Couple... Right guys??

The crowd cheered again as Manik simply smiled at them before glaring at the host. He looked at Nandini to find her maintaining a strong face as she did at work but he knew that she was damn embarrassed with all the eyes over them.

Manik: Ohk thanks ppl... Now I guess we r back to the party!!
Manik said with a broad smile making everyone laugh. Just as he saw all of them look around walking away, he held Nandini's hand softly pulling her along with himself.

Nandini looked up at him shocked or rather confused as she noticed him looking around, not wanting anyone to see them. And before she knew they were out of the hall into the lobby at the back of it with no one around and Manik finally stopped, as he looked at her.

Manik: R u fine??

Nandini: Me?? What happened to me Manik...
Nandini asked confused when she saw guilt rise up his face.

Manik: With all that happening inside!! I m telling u I'll kill that Cabir for all this.

Nandini chuckled at him and looked up.
Nandini: I might join u but I don't think he is at fault. We both kinda forgot that it was a changing partner dance amidst our talk.

A smile stretched on Manik's face. Both of them knew that they weren't actually doing much talking, but still taking that in was easier at the moment. He loved the fact how she interpreted the things, not wanting to make stuff awkward between them.

Manik: I guess we did... So u r fine right?

Nandini: Manik relax.. As I said before, it was just a dance.

Manik: Cool...  I just wanted to make sure once. Now shall we get back to the party.
Manik said holding up his hand towards her as Nandini smiled and held out her's over his.

Nandini: With pleasure!!

Both of them joined the party soon as it went back to being the official one with what it started. It was almost the end of it as the guest started leaving. The hall was almost empty Nandini stood with Aliya and Navya as they had dinner, when Manik walked upto her.

Manik: Nandini....

She turned around at him and excused herself from Navya and Aliya when he asked,

Manik: Hey.. Ur parents didn't arrive, I wished to meet them.

Nandini: Ohh yes... I forgot to tell u. My father had to fly over to paris for some important work. He sent his apologies and well wishes, while I m here to represent them as well.

Manik: That u r... Cool!!

Soon the party was over after which the group finally left the venue together.
Navya: God.. I enjoyed so much today!!

Mukti: Same here man... I really didn't think the party would turn out so good.

Cabir: Chalo... Now its late, gets go home!! Thank god its sunday tmrw, I so need a good sleep...

Navya: U n ur sleep... Now will u plz Drop me home..
Navya said shaking up her head at which Cabir smiled at her and immediately picked her up in his arms in bridal style.

Cabir: Off course my highness... Lets go!!

All of them laughed at the two of them as Navya screamed while laughing and cabir rushed her to the car shouting a bye at them.

Aliya: These two r so cute... I think we should also head home.

Dhruv: Umn yeah... Come aliya I'll drop u!!

Aliya blushed slightly at it while Nandini gave her a broad smile as they hugged a good bye. Soon dhruliya too went away followed by Mukbhi. After which Manik turned towards Nandini,

Manik: So...

Nandini: So??

Manik: Umn.. Thanks!! For everything... I mean the party and all... Thanks...

Nandini: U don't need to thank me Manik... I m also a part of this company na, it means a lot to me too...
Nandini said smiling at him.

Manik: Ohk then... Shall I drop u back??

Nandini: No its fine.. I drove myself here, so I'll drive back on my own.

Manik: U sure??? I mean its quite late. Its almost 1am.
Manik asked out of concern making her smile as she confidently replied to him.

Nandini: Yeah I m sure.... I m used to late nights. I'll be fine!!

Manik: Cool... Come, I'll walk u to ur car.

Nandini nodded at him as they both walked towards the parking lot. The entire area seemed empty as everyone had already left. None of them said anything to break the silence when they finally reached her car and Nandini pointed it out.
Nandini: That's me!!

Manik held open the driver's seat door for her as she got in, as he closed the door Nandini pulled down the window.
Nandini: Bye manik...

Manik: Bye!!
With that Nandini drove back home smiling to herself. Around 15 minutes later, she pulled up inside the Kapoor Mansion and went to her room. She freshened up and lied down on the bed when her phone beeped with a msg.

"Manik:

Reached??"

She smiled at his concern and immediately replied back.

"Yes... Reached!! Safe and sound... Hope that takes away those concerned lines off ur forehead... Good night Manik"

His replied came back to her almost immediately,
"Manik:

Good Night Ms. Moorthy!!
P.s.: U can never be sure if the concerned lines were actually for u.😉 "

"Ohh I can when some specific person seems to be trying to much to flirt around with me but always ends up being the Gentleman that he is!!😜
P.s.: Go to sleep and let me sleep as well... "

"Manik:

😂😂😂
Sweet dreams Nandini❤"

Nandini smiled at his last msg as she kept her phone at the side table and clutched her pillow closer to herself.
Nandini: Well... Its definitely a good night!!

And with that sleep took over her.
--------------------
Ohk ppl...
So that was it for today!!

I hope u all liked it, plz do share ur views😉😉

Love,
Navya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
50.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
27.9K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
96.7K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...