I Ate my Boyfriend...

By burkingham

A girl has a perfect boyfriend perfect life, until she eats her boyfriend... then her whole world goes pear-s... More

caveman it up.
Arm attack
Aunt Gaye
PLEASE HELP
Skull Skull Skull
I love you..?
Repunzel Repunzel let down your hair!
Save me
Unexpected Water
birth with catwoman
He gave birth to a Lolphin
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Hello......MILLHOUSE
like yeah you should
I accidentely ate Taylor
I was eaten
???
Hello... Mr bean?
Mrs Incredible!!!!!!!
secret bedroom ..
Yellow Sponge?
pete and repeat are sitting on a boat pete falls off who's left repeat
Sponge is love sponge is life
The beginning

(this is actually chapter one) I ate my boyfriend.

190 8 0
By burkingham

(this is actually chapter one because i deleted chapter on by accident)

I woke up to a knock on the front door. i jumped out of bed and put on my slippers. i ran down and opened the door and saw Millhouse standing in the door.

He came inside and sat on the couch my mum gave us sime milo and a pancake muffin. We talked about school and what we have been up to.

after breakfast he had to leave because he was going away with his family. We said our good byes and i walked him to the door.

"Bye babe" i say.

He leans in for a kiss. i kiss him back, but before i knew it he was down my throat. i swollowed him. Whole.

"BABEN! BABEN!" my mum shouts.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to, you don't feed me and im hungry" I say to mum who was furious and scared.

"Mum im sorry" i say quitely and go for a hug. She pulls away scared and screams at my touch.

Before i could explain myself she runs out of the door screaming.

"MUM WAIT! PLEASE!" i scream out the door. She kept running.

I went back inside feeling a bit anxous. I suddenly needed to go to the toilet. I went upstairs and did my buisness. Something didnt feel right. i look between my legs and see... MILLHOUSES LEG!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.7K 57
(Under heavy editing) Transferring to a new school, in the middle of the school year, more specific in the month of October. Catching the eyes of two...
40.5K 1.6K 6
لقاءهم الأول كان داخل زنزانة حين تم إتّهام القائد v بقتل أحدهم و إبن جيون هناك يقضي عطلته ... كيف سيلتقون مرّة أخرى ؟ "لنرجع هذه الـ 10 دولار إليك و...