Krii7y OneShots

By kyrizz0

i have fallen in love with them and this ship jaren smith is supposedly smittys real name, used to be lukas i... More

A/N
He
The Party
Streaming
Touch-Starved
It will be okay
Show Time
New School (Part 1)
New School (Part 2)
New School (Part 3)
a/n sorry
Who knows how to title anymore smh
New School (Part 4 Finale)
Friends with Benefits?
Amnesia
WHAT THE FUCK
Soulmates
Ghost Friend
Babes Plz
Murder Mystery
Secret Power?
oh fuck me
Alphas and Omegas
Make Out Session
Ghost Friend (Part 2)
hey babes..
Secret Power? (Part 2)
The Phone Call
Jealousy
Readin some fanfic i guess
The Hanahaki
Upon Deaf Ears
The Store
The Ride
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Isn't It Lovely
(Important Note in this read) The Corpse Bride (starter chapter)
The Corpse Bride
"Supposed to Be" Chapter 11(cant fucking title)
Cant fuckin title (Part 2)
da fuq m8
hello again?
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 2)
Save My Baby
quick update babes
Zombies
titles and kinks
Youre Worse Than Nicotine
why are titles a thing
im sorry
sooooo babes
Too Much Vape
Stress and Pool Parties
Bad Boy
wtf do i call this
Forbidden Love
Dance Dance Revolution
Conventions
more kink shit lmao
Smoking Kink?
bands and shit
Alphas and Omegas Part 2
im losing the title streak
fuck the titles
Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)
Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
this is the 69th chapter i have to
Sister Scandal
combining two vampire AUs
Artsy
get exposed bro
no nut november
q&a? if you want i guess
The Serial in Me
lock your door next time
bb sick
switchin it up
hard times calls for loving measures
why so much hate
languages are fun
triangle of love but not illuminati style
first times are fun
oh shit youre pregnant
confessions
SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Genderbent?¿
Teachers Pet
bands and shit 2
Wild
hot boi moanin
Its Christmas Time
Mute
Cheaters and Lies
The Hoodie(s)
This Is New

Upon Deaf Ears (Part 3)

2.1K 82 20
By kyrizz0

wtf babes wtf
5k nearing 6 now
where tf are you guys coming from
thank you all god damnit
also side note the last chapter i did, did it have 'Save My Baby' as the title or no? this is important info

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
---------------

john

'Absolutely not!'

I eyed my mother, anger boiling in my chest at her response. I had asked her if I could go out with some friends, hoping for a miracle, that my words to her the week before would change her mind. Apparently not.

'Why not?' 'The stunt you pulled the week before was horrendous. How do you even have friends when you cant hear, let alone want to speak? You are safer here, no one will hurt you. You will stay here until your father and I-'

"I hate you!"

Those three words left my lips. I felt my voice crack as my voice rang out. It hurt like a bitch, but i continued.

"I hate you and dad. I hate how you want to control my life. My fucking life. The one that you gave me. Im supposed to choose what I want, whats best for me. Not live by your fucking rules. You both are going to have to fucking learn that im not a child. You both have to understand that I will get hurt. Who fucking cares if im deaf, and if i get mugged or if i fucking die. Anything is better than living with the most unsupporting, distrustful parents in the world. Now if you fucking excuse me, Im going to go."

I coughed as I walked away and into my room, tears streaming down my face. I packed a bag, grabbing essentials before stopping in front of my hearing aid. I reached out, grabbing it along with the black box.

me: jaren can you pick me up by the school?

jayren: yep, your mom agree?

me: not exactly, ill tell you once i get there, is it okay if i stay a few nights? i kinda already packed a bag

jayren: of course dude

me: thanks

I put my phone back in my pocket and double checked everything. With a nod, I picked up ny bag, making my way towards the door.

My mom was talking to me, trying to make me stop but i didnt care. "What did I fucking say? Im not listening to you. This is my desicion, I am old enough. If only i did this sooner." I croaked out, opening the door and slamming it behind me.

I made my way towards the school, checking back to see if she was following me. She wasnt.

My head pounded as I walked, feeling myself clutch onto the bag on my shoulder. Why me? Why is it me? What made you think taking away my hearing would help me amount to anything?

I froze in my spot once i looked over near the school gates. They were the three assumed to be bullies. Ive seen them pick on students before morning classes started, but why would they be here?

Jaren. My heart broke. Did he tell these jerks? A boy stood behind them, laughing and joking with them until his eyes met mine.

"Craig?" I croaked out. His shoulders sagged as pity flooded into his eyes. That was soon covered though as he tapped on one of the guys shoulder and pointed towards me. The guy smirked and walked over to me, Craig and his friends in tow.

Thet started talking, but all I could do was stare at the boy I thought was my friend. "Why?" Was all that could fall from my mouth. Craig started talking, but i couldnt make out much.

He looked at the tallest of the group, nodding before backing up. I looked up at him, seeing his pull his fist back. He swung at me, but I was able to duck in time. I pushed him away, running backwards towards my home. I looked back, seeing all three chase after me.

I panicked, seeing my house come into view. My mother and father stood outside, worry clear on their face as they talked to someone in a truck.

"J-Jaren!" I yelled out. All three looked my way. I could see anger on my fathers face as started yelling at the boys behind me. Jaren hopped out of his car, opening his arms towards me. I sunk into them, breathing heavily as I felt his fingers run through my hair.

I sighed, letting his warmth envelope me until a thought forced its way into my head. I backed away from him, sadness seeping into me as i watched him.

'You told them, didnt you?' I signed.

'Those jerks? Why the hell would I tell them, John?' 'Because you really dont want to be my friend?' Jaren stared at me. His eyes were filled with hurt, but I was hurt worse. 'I swear I wouldnt-' Jaren stopped his hands, shock filling his face as he looked back down the street.

'Craig.' I nodded.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. He told Craig to get them, why the fuck did I ever trust him. I turned, walking back into the house. Jaren pulled on my arm, but I just shook it off. "So much for a new friend."

--------------------

I layed in bed, tossing up ny stress ball and catching it. I did this multiple times, not even stopping when my father walked in. He sat on my bed, cathing the ball mid air. I glared at him, watching as he sat the ball down and grapped the pen and paper from my nightstand.

'John, we need to talk.'

'About what? Theres nothing to talk about.' 'Your mother and I are worried about you.' 'You always are.' 'More so than we already are. Who is that boy?'

'His namr is Jaren. He was my friend until he hurt me.' My dad looked towards the desk, but I already knew who it was.

'Call him back, Johnny.' 'Why do you care?' 'Because youre my son. You need friends. Ill try to let you go, for your sake. Ill deal with your mother if anything comes up.'

I stared at him. What can I say, I was suspicious. 'Did you talk to him?' My dad just smiled at me. 'Talk to him. Let him explain.'

With that, my dad handed me my stress ball back and left the room with a wink. Something was definately up.

I grabbed my phone, seeing the multiple texts from Jaren, along with people in the groupchat. None from Craig though, but I didnt expect anything from him.

July 28, 12:24 PM

Jaren S </3: john, please, let me explain

Jaren S </3: i had nothing to do with craig. i only told him that i was going tk meet you, i didnt knoe he was planning this

Jaren S </3: i know youre sad, if you felt like you were betrayed, im so sorry. i didnt mean for any of this to happen, please respond to me babe

July 30, 3:08 AM

Jaren S </3: i cant sleep john

Jaren S </3: youre all i can think about..youre all i cpukd ever think about in the first place

Jaren S </3: im so sorry, john. please, i know youre there, love. let me talk to you..

Today, 4:57 PM

Jaren S </3: im not...

Jaren S </3: i cant do this anymore...

Jaren S </3: ive never fallen for someone so fucking hard

Jaren S </3: i like you, like, like like you johnny

Jaren S </3: and i cant do shit because i betrayed you in a way. i hurt you, and made you believe that we were never friends

Jaren S </3: after this though, we certainly wont be friends heh...im sorry, johathan...get to me soon

My heart fluttered at the messages. My eyes burned at the oncoming tears as I wrote out a reply with shaking hands.

Me: i like you too, jay

I got a reply almost immediately, but i expected none the less.

jayyy: youre fucking with me

Me: not at all

jayyy: you arent mad at me anymore?

Me: i was never mad. i was just...idk what i was, i just fell into a pit and wasnt plan on leaving until my dad walked in

jayyy: thank god you showed up, i wouldve never been able to live with nyself if you hadnt

Me: well im here, and im okay

Me: what about craig though?

jayyy: he disappeared, tylers shaken up about it and searching everywhere....its sad to watch, but we were still here with him every step of the way

Me: damn

Me: as mych as craig was a dick that day, i hope we can find him

jayyy: same here

jayyy: i never properly asked you out, huh?

Me: nope

jayyy: Well, Johnathan Charles Keyes, would you do me the honours of being my beloved and amazing boyfriend?

Me: hmmmm i gotta ask my boyfriend

Me: hey jay? can I go out with you?

jayyy <3: why yes you may babe

Me: good

---------------------

babes

im sorry
you have a right to be mad or soemthing for not updating
but this series is done, off to another! if i can gdt to it!

sorry if this was crap, i was on and off with ut a lot
along with my orientations and school starti f
FUCK IM A SOPHMORE HELP

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see ya next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.4K 14
Okay so, this is a first and COMPLETELY ORIGINAL fanfic idea and I think NO ONE as ever done it. So um, it's a Gream/Dreamnotfound fanfic in a Conve...
10.7K 161 14
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
36.7K 463 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...
19.9K 244 27
Basically this oneshot book consists of Luke ships, meaning that the ships will always contain Luke (Ex: Luke x Zander, Luke x Daisy, Luke x Liam, th...