REGRET β€’ [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!οΏ½... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ENDING
EPILOGUE πŸ’ πŸ’•
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 28

24.1K 643 293
By Junglee_Jagi

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook smile at her while y/n was still shock at his presence. She didn't expect him to be here.

She pulled her hands away from his grip. Jungkook suddenly feel empty and sad. But he control his emotions and keep smiling at her.

Y/N: W-w-what are you d-doing here??

She stutter nervously.

JUNGKOOK: Isn't it obvious? I'm here for my jagi.

He said sweetly which made y/n's heart flutter. But she was shock when he said 'jagi'.

Y/N: J-jagi??

Jungkook nodded.

Y/N: H-how?? I... I thought we broke up.

Jungkook shook his head and sigh. He lean closer to her. Y/n quickly back away from him. In fact, she is still scared of jungkook. She can still remember how he bullied her before and especially of what he did to her in the rooftop. She's scared that jungkook might hurt her again.

Jungkook notice her action. He notice how scared she is. He notice her eyes is full of fear. She is looking at him in horror.

JUNGKOOK: y/n...

He called her name so gently and sweet. But y/n ignore him.

JUNGKOOK: Don't be like that.... I-i won't do anything to you..

He said softly but y/n didn't answer him. She avoided his gaze and she look away.

Jungkook felt his heart shattered when y/n didn't talk to him nor look at him. In fact, he can't blame her if she's acting like this. Jungkook sigh and hold her hands gently. Y/n flinvj and look at jungkook she tried to pull her hands away from his grip but he is too strong.

Y/N: W-what ar-

JUNGKOOK: Are you scared of me?

He asked her softly. His expression was sad.

JUNGKOOK: Please.... D-dont be like this ..i-im sorry jagiya..

Y/n jaw drop. She was shock at jungkook's words. It was the first time to hear him apologize to her. But she thought that he was fooling her again.

' What if it's one of his plan again?? What if he's faking it? What if he's fooling me again?' She thought.

JUNGKOOK: No I'm not fooling you jagi.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock.

JUNGKOOK: I'm serious y/n-ah.. I'm so sorry for everything I've done.. And I.... I understand if you don't want to believe me... But I'm telling you the truth y/n.... I'm really sorry for everything.. I really regret everything I had done to you.

He said with a little tears in his eyes. Y/n heart soften when she saw his eyes.. It shows nothing but guilt and sadness.

Y/n is hesitating whether she will forgive him or not. She don't know if she can trust him.

JUNGKOOK: Please forgive me.......

He said begging her to forgive him. Y/n sigh and nodded.

Y/N: I-it's okay now... O-opp... I-i mean.. jungkook..

Jungkook smile at her. He was so happy that she finally forgive him. But he suddenly pout at her. Y/n was confuse. But she gotta admit that he's cute. And it made her heart beat faster when jungkook pout at her.

Y/N: W-what??

JUNGKOOK: *pouting* You didn't call me 'oppa'.

He said still pouting and show his cute puppy eyes at her.

Y/N: b-but I.. I thought you said to me to stop calling you 'oppa'.

Y/n said in a sad tone. Jungkook sigh and move closer to her.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry... I admit that I really mean it before... But when you were gone... I miss it... I miss you calling me 'oppa'...

He said in a sad tone. He really mean it.

Y/N: O-okay... So...what do you want??

JUNGKOOK: I want you to call me 'oppa' again.. I want to hear it again.. I miss it so much.

Y/N: o-okay.. O-oppa... Jungkook.. Oppa.

Jungkook smile widely showing his bunny smile. It's the first time jungkook smile at her. Y/n couldn't help but to smile back.

JUNGKOOK: Yes... Finally I heard those words from you again jagi.

Y/N: Jagi?

JUNGKOOK: Yes... You're my jagi.. My girlfriend. You don't like it?? I can change it.. Do you want me to call you babe??

He suggest but y/n was still confuse.

JUNGKOOK: How about Princess??Baby?? Uhmm..... babygirl??

Y/N: i-i thought we broke up?

JUNGKOOK: No... I take my words back.. I don't want to loose you again... You're my jagi.... Only mine.

Jungkook said sweetly and smile at her. He lean closer to her and caressing her soft cheeks gently.

They both stare lovingly to each other. Y/n's heart keeps pounding faster while staring at his adorable eyes. Jungkook on the other hand keep staring at her lovely face. He never felt this happy before. It was like she gave him a reason to live.. She is his life.

JUNGKOOK: I miss you.

He whisper soflty while his eyes is starting to get teary.

JUNGKOOK: I hate myself so much jagi.. I hate myself for hurting you.. I was so stupid.. I wish I can turn back the time.. I really regret hurting you..

He said as his tears stream down. Y/n wipe his tears away

Y/N: you're not stupid oppa.. You were inlove to iu unnie that's why you did that to me.

Jungkook shook his head.

JUNGKOOK: No.. I was blinded in love to her .. It was my biggest mistake because I fell in love with a wrong girl instead of you.. I never cherish you. I was so selfish ..

Y/N: No oppa... I understand you.. And it's okay now... And I also did a mistake to you..

JUNGKOOK: What do you mean??

Y/N: Because I lied to you... I always knew about your plan on using me.. But I took advantage on it because I wanted to be with you..

JUNGKOOK: I already know it.... Taehyung told me everything yesterday..

Y/N: A-are you mad at me now oppa??

JUNGKOOK: No.. Why would I be mad at my baby? Huh?

He said like a kid and frown cutely at her. Y/n chuckled.

JUNGKOOK: How about starting today... let's start something new.... Let's forget about the past and let's start a new life... Let's love each other y/n-ah...let's be sincere and true this time.. I want to start with you.. My baby..

He said honestly as y/n's eyes started to get teary of how he made her so happy. She couldn't believe that this day will come. She can't believe that jungkook will love her. She's feeling happy right now that she don't want to end it. And jungkook feel the same thing too. He don't want to end this moment with his love.

JUNGKOOK: Baby..... C-can I kiss you?

He said nervously.

Y/N: You can't kiss me oppa.

She said and chuckled. And jungkook pout at her again.

JUNGKOOK: Why?

Y/N: Oppa.. Aigoo~ I think you forgot that I'm wearing an oxygen mask..

JUNGKOOK: Oh~ I forgot.. Aish.. But I really wanted to kiss you right now.. But this damn mask get in between us..

He said feeling pissed as y/n chuckled at his cuteness.

???: Well.. If you want you can kiss me instead.

They both got shock. They both turn to look at the owner of the voice.

JUNGKOOK: What the fck hyung.. You're awake this whole time??

Taehyung nodded while grinning like an idiot. He was sitting at the couch with a messy hair while looking at them.

TAEHYUNG: So go ahead jungkookie.. Kiss me.. I know you want it... Oppa~

Taehyung said while pointing at his lips. While jungkook was looking at him in disgust.

JUNGKOOK: no way hyung... I will never kiss that disgusting lips of yours.

He said and rolled his eyes.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! This is not disgusting... They said my lips taste like a strawberry.. Who wants to taste it?

JUNGKOOK: Just go and find someone else who will suck your lips.

TAEHYUNG: Oh okay... So I will rather kiss y/n than to kiss someone else.

JUNGKOOK: Yah! Don't you dare do it you alien!

TAEHYUNG: Y-yah! Stop calling me alien you motherfcker!

Y/n just watch them both keep on arguing to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole day jungkook and taehyung stayed in the hospital. Y/n insist them to go home and to take some rest but they refuse. Jungkook keep on telling y/n a sweet words. Sometime he will kiss her in the cheeks and her hands but every time jungkook will make a move taehyung will always ruined it.

He really did it on purpose to tease jungkook. Being an alien he was he keeps on annoying jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand is feeling pissed and annoyed at taehyung's behavior. He really want to punch taehyung because he always ruined their moment. He keep on pushing him away. He even insist taehyung to go home and leave them both. But taehyung being an alien wanted to tease jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung... I swear if you won't leave us alone now.. I will fcking throw you at the window.

Jungkook whisper to taehyung as they both sitting on the couch while y/n was peacefully watching tv.

Taehyung look at jungkook and shook his head while smirking evily.

JUNGKOOK: I'm serious... Don't test my limits..

Taehyung shook his head again while grinning like an idiot. Jungkook had enough and he suddenly elbow his stomach and taehyung groan in pain.

Y/n heard his groans and turn to face them.

Y/N: Taehyung oppa... Are you okay?

Jungkook stand up and walk towards her.

JUNGKOOK: Oh yes... Actually baby he wanted to go home because he had a stomach ache. Right hyung?

Jungkook look at taehyung with an evily smirk.

TAEHYUNG: Y-yes..

Taehyung said in a painful expression while holding his stomach.

Y/N: Oh.. You should go home oppa.. Take some rest and I will be fine here.

Y/n said with a smile.

JUNGKOOK: Oh.. I'm sure taehyung will have a good rest.

He secretly give him a smirk and taehyung rolled his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Oh.. Hyung you should go home now.. Don't worry I'll take care of y/n.

Taehyung was about to stand but he stop when someone texted him.

He open his phone and look at it. He widen his eyes. He stand up and shouted at them making them flinch.

' JIMIN IS COMING!! '

*******************************

AUGUST 1, 2018

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESS DAY 😊😘😇

Sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday because I was busy on school. You know my first priority is school.. So I hope you understand.. Anyways.. Please be patient. Bye! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
1.9M 76.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1.5M 54.6K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...