Black [Theodore Nott]

By Y_Allen

"A little mischief won't hurt..." A Black in Gryffindor was never good. And they're right. Carina Black's n... More

REWRITE!
Prologue
Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Epilogue
Part 2
Prologue
REWRITE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Epilogue
REWRITE OF BLACK
Black: House of Mischief

Chapter 23

5.9K 175 139
By Y_Allen

Two Months Later

Theodore had Carina stay at the Burrow to just relax as he finish packing and moving their things to their new home. Of course he wasn't going to do it alone, so he called for some help, and he was starting to regret calling for these people's help.

"I didn't know Carina owns so much stuff." Blaise said.

"They're not all hers – and that's mine!" Theodore said.

Blaise raised a brow at the locked chest, he shook the box a little and got a response of it shaking violently, causing Blaise to drop it at the couch in shock.

"What was that?!" Blaise asked.

"A boggart." Theodore said.

"Why do you keep a boggart in a box?!" Blaise exclaimed.

"Future teaching purposes." Theodore said as he took the chest and placed it in the box, "And to keep Muggles away from the reserve... We're collecting boggarts for that."

"Smart." Draco muttered as he levitated some of the things into the box.

"Theodore, what about these?" Astoria asked, carrying some books in her hand. "Where do you want me to put these."

"Astoria, you really shouldn't –"

Theodore was cut off when Draco sighed loudly and went to his wife to take the books from her.

"I thought I told you to just sit down? You can't strain yourself, Astoria." Draco sad.

"I don't think carrying books could strain me, Draco." Astoria said, smiling at her husband.

"Just sit down at the couch." Draco said.

"Draco's right, Astoria, we got this." Theodore said, reassuring the woman.

"But there something I could help you with." Astoria said.

"Yes, and that's staying still." Draco muttered.

"I'm not invalid, Draco." Astoria said.

"How about some tea, Astoria." Blaise said, which made Draco glare at him.

"Aye, there's some cups at the shelf." Theodore said.

"All right, I'll do that." Astoria said and went to the kitchen.

Once Astoria had gone, Theodore, Draco and Blaise in relief. They all knew of Astoria's illness, and have done everything to prevented everything that could cause grief to the Malfoys, even if it meant making Astoria stay in the Manor and just be visited by her friends and family. But when Theodore asked Blaise for help in packing, Astoria insisted that she and Draco would come to help. Draco first did not like the plan, but after Astoria promised that she would do so little work, he agreed and thought maybe it was good for his wife to go out of their home once in a while.

"She does have a point, Draco." Blaise said. "Astoria may be sick, but she's not invalid."

"You won't understand." Draco muttered.

"You're right, I don't..." Blaise said, "But I understand how she is... even I wouldn't want to just sit down and watch whilst everything happens right in front of me..."

"No, you don't." Draco sighed. "Astoria's not getting any better... and I'm doing everything I can to keep her alive..."

"We know, Draco." Theodore said. "But, Astoria needs to at least be free."

"She even wants a baby." Draco muttered.

Silence came to the room.

"But you two can, right?" Blaise asked.

"Of course I can... but it could risk her health." Draco muttered.

"When did she suddenly decided to..." Theodore trailed off.

"After she heard that Carina was pregnant." Draco said in a hushed tone.

Silence came to the three men, they decided to continue on their work and finish packing so they could apparate them to Theodore and Carina's new home.

"What are these?" Blaise asked, referring to the case of vinyl in their mint condition covers.

"They're vinyl's, Carina loves listening to music." Theodore said.

"Why haven't I heard of these bands?" Blaise asked. "The Beatles, ABBA, Elivs –"

"Because they're Muggles." Theodore said, taking the case from Blaise and placed them in a safe box.

"I should've known." Blaise rolled his eyes. "Quick question, how did Theodore Nott became a Muggle lover?"

"I always was." Theodore shrugged. "Mum was never one for blood purity, so she raised me like that... I just had to act out when I'm around Father, and you guys."

"Oh..." Blaise muttered.

"And, these Muggle music are quite good, try listening to one of them." Theodore said.

"I'll pass." Blaise said.

In the middle of their packing, the fireplace lit up, catching all of their attention and came out Charlie Weasley. A few days ago, Charlie came to visit his family for the holidays, and to witness his best friend's first child to be born. He's been spending time in the Burrow, where Hermione, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley, and Charity were currently harassing Carina about marriage.

"Need some help?" Charlie asked.

"I thought you weren't one for packing?" Theodore raised a brow.

"Changed my mind – and I'm not the only one." Charlie said, pointing his thumb at the fireplace, where it lit up once again and came out Harry Potter, followed by Ron, and George.

"Nott." Harry greeted.

"Potter." Theodore said. "The women?"

"Mum's going on about me settling down." Charlie said.

"Fine, you could help." Theodore sighed. "And perfect timing, Potter, I need to get into the house."

Due to the enchantment of the house, Theodore still couldn't be able to access it without Carina or Harry to open it with a simple knock. He still need a magical binding, which can be performed in marriage. It was a complicated spell that Sirius Black did, just to insure that the home he and his wife built will be only used by their daughter and her future children.

"Now?" Harry asked.

"After a few more boxes." Theodore said.

With Harry, Ron, George, and Charlie's presence mixed with Draco and Blaise, it was an awkward group, and the whole time they packed it was quiet, and they only spoke when they were going to ask something. But what made the tension more awkward were Harry, Ron and George still thinking that the possible godfathers were either Draco or Charlie – their competition.

"So, Theodore. Have you two thought of a godfather?" Blaise asked.

"We have." Theodore said. This caught the four men's interest.

"Tea's ready!" Astoria called out as she entered the room with the tray with their tea in her hands. "Oh, I didn't know that there were..." she said as she noticed the new additions to the group.

"Don't worry, Astoria, they're fine." Theodore said.

Harry and Ron's eyes widened in shock. So this was Astoria, they thought. Draco's wife. It surprised them that Draco thought of marrying Astoria Greengrass, when all this time they thought it would be Pansy Parkinson.

"Thank you, darling." Draco said, taking the tray from her hands. "Why don't you just sit down."

Harry watched as Draco ushered his wife to the couch, lets her settle down, placed the tray on the table and handed her a cup of tea. He knew the reason for Draco to be so careful with Astoria, Carina had told him about Astoria's illness and for the first time, he pitied Draco Malfoy. He couldn't imagine to be in the man's shoes, to watch the woman you love slowly dying. He wouldn't blame him if he were very protective with her.

"Yeah, we have." Theodore said, answering Blaise's question.

"So, who is the godfather?" Ron asked. Dying to know who it was. This was the first baby to come in their group of friends – plus Theodore, as per Ron.

"We're not telling until Carina pops." Theodore smirked.

"Remember, Nott, fifty percent discount!" George said as he carried a box to the pile to be moved.

"Bribing won't work, Georgie." Charli grinned. "It's quite obvious who the godfather is."

"Me." Harry, Charlie, Ron, Blaise, Draco, and George all said at the same time.

The six men turned to each other. Charlie and George were glaring at each other; Harry, Ron, and Blaise and Draco were sending some kind of look at each other. Theodore looked away from their lot and continued to finish his packing, trying to hide his smile. It was fun messing with their minds about who the godfather was.

The sound of the fireplace caught their attention, and broke the six men's glaring contest. Upon seeing Carina come out, Theodore immediately went to help her out of the fireplace and to the couch beside Astoria.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing here?" Theodore asked.

"I can't take it anymore." Carina sighed. "They're going on and on about marriage... it's driving me mad."

"Just get married, it'll shut them up." Blaise said, smirking.

"Maybe we should've went to the Ministry that day and got married in secret." Carina said.

"Don't worry, love, once we finally moved, and the baby's out, we'll go onto that." Theodore said, kissing Carina's hand.

"The question is, Nott, where's the ring?" George said with a teasing smirk.

"Still working on it." Theodore muttered.

"No rush, love." Carina said, smiling.

"Thank you."

•†•

After finally moving to their new home, Carina and Theodore were able to unpack everything with the help of magic and had everything in place without breaking a sweat. It was a sense of accomplishment for the two of them to finally have a home for themselves, a home suited for a family. Hermione and Ginny wanted to throw a house-warming party for the two of them, but Carina told them not to.

In all honesty, Theodore did not know what to feel about moving to the new house, he knew about the home's history. Though there were happy memories there, there was still the history of Bellatrix Lestrange killing Emmanuelle Black at the foot of Carina's nursery, just a few steps from the crib where baby Carina cried for her mother. He asked Carina multiple times if she really wanted to move there, and every time she answered him with a smile and 'yes'.

Every evening, Theodore would find Carina at the nursery, sitting on the rocking chair that was there since they moved, rocking slowly as she hum a lullaby for their baby as she rubbed her stomach. It was a sight that always made him smile, he would simply watch from the doorway, not wanting to disturb the serene and happy moment. But there were times when Carina would sense him there and call for him to accompany her in the nursery.

"Can you not stand there and stare?" Carina said. "Just join us if you want."

Theodore got off the wall he was leaning on and went to Carina. He knelt down and caressed the huge baby bump.

"Any time now." Theodore said in a whisper.

"Any time now." Carina said, smiling. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, what is it?" Theodore asked.

"How would you react if I named our son after his father?"

Theodore frowned slightly.

"No." Theodore said.

"Why not?" Carina asked, smiling.

"I think there's enough 'Theodore's in my family."

"Hold on, so you're saying that you're not the only Theodore in my family?" Carina asked. "What "Theodore" are you? The third, the fourth, the sixth?"

Theodore fell silent.

"My full name is Theodore Nott II."

Carina burst out laughing.

"You're Theodore 'Junior'?" Carina laughed. "Merlin, that's hilarious!"

"It's 'the second'."

"It's still Junior, love." Carina grinned. "Yeah, I'm naming our son after you, now that I know that he's not Theodore Junior."

"Merlin, please don't." Theodore rested his head on the baby bump. "Wait a minute! You're not naming our son – I am! It's in our bet!"

"Second name?" Carina asked.

"No!"

"Fine! How about Theodosia?"

"Bloody no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 149 6
Hariel Potter, never thought her life would become what it had after the final battle. Forced to run for her life after her so called friends betraye...
15.7K 671 15
"Merry meet. I am Cordelia of the Most Inbreded and Snobbish House of Rosier." Contrary to popular belief, Sirius Black wasn't the biggest disgrace...
92.9K 3K 78
⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, the youngest of the noble and most ancient...
103K 3.6K 36
"Your not a bad person, you've just done some bad things." ***************************************************** The wizarding war is over, the dark...