The last one

De Luka_the_writer

"Wait....hold up,so you guys are telling me that we are not even related!!"I screamed from the top of my lung... Mais

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/n
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Thank you guys so much❤❤!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(finale)

Chapter 12

146 5 0
De Luka_the_writer

Damien's POV
I watched as she shifted infront the pack.She was hurting and all I ever wanted was to make the pain go away,but I knew she had to do this in her own.She finished shifting and there she stood in all her glory.

Her fur was pure white with red eyes.I was beyond shocked and so was the pack.We haven't had a white wolf in centuries.The last white wolves were the royal family.She smiled a wolfy grin.So I shifted after coming out of my shock.

My wolf was black as night so it matched perfectly with her fur.The others shifted and formed a barrier around the young pups and their parents.

During the blood moon all wolves' senses get heightened.They could smell,hear and see better.Jessica and I lead the pack around the boarders running for a bit until we lead them off the track and into the forest.Jess gave me a confused look but followed anyway.'Just trust me and follow' I mindlink her.'okay' she replied.

We ran deep in the forest until we saw the lake we normally go by.I addressed the pack and then dismissed them.I saw Jess looking at her reflection in the water.She sat on a rock and watched the pups as they played with each other.

She looked like a mom watching her kids.I just hope one day it will be ours.

I don't even know.i tried guys.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

141 10 8
It was a life she had never dreamed of, a love she never thought would come her way, and a war she had never knew existed. Cinder's life was one shi...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
247K 14.8K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
136 1 24
A new town, the start of college life, and adoring parents. Who would give up all that? Trinity Davis, an eighteen-year-old girl leaves just that beh...