Paper Blades and Crimson Roses

By Kitaoblaze

Despite having never believed in "happy endings", Uchiha Sasuke is pretty happy with his life. But things go... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 1

6.6K 165 88
By Kitaoblaze

Hi guys. It's me again, writing the sequel you asked for. Hopefully, it will be a combination of fluff and a proper storyline, without getting boring. HERE GOES NOTHING.
___________

Sasuke Uchiha was not a morning person. He'd prefer to kill the person who woke him up, usually.

But he couldn't. He loved his wife too much to kill her. As of now, he could feel her wake him in her usual whispery morning voice. Which was actually kind of hot.

He mentally berated himself at his thought. What was he-still 17? He'd been married 4 years Goddamit. He opened his eyes to the sight of Hinata propped on one arm, looking at him in an amused manner.

"If my reluctance to wake up amuses you, you should remember it was you who kept me up late." He smirked.

Hinata broke out into a laugh which he loved so much. "I apologize Mr. Uchiha, I will keep that in mind for later."

Sasuke smiled and pulled the blanket over his head. Hinata huffed. "Sasu-really, wake up. You're going to be late."

Sasuke groaned. "Why can't I be late to my own office?! I'm the boss."

"That's exactly why you cannot be late honey." She said, struggling with pulling the blanket off him. He let go and he felt the dull thud when she fell on the bed.

"Jerk." She muttered as she got off the bed. Sasuke watched her go with an amused smirk. He grinned to himself and finally moved out of bed.

Life was good.
____________

At the age of 26, Sasuke Uchiha was the C.EO of Uchiha-Co Konoha, married to Hinata 4 years and uncle to Itachi's kids.

He was currently making his way through the city towards his office. He glanced over where his wife was sitting, checking something on her phone.

2 years into the marriage, Hinata had given up working for Hyuga Co., handing it to her able older cousin Neji who was married to Tenten and had a kid.

Now, Hinata worked for her husband's company. Not that he minded. He'd given her an office room not far from his own, for... err convenience.

"Who're you talking to?" he asked curiously as she looked completely immersed in the texts. She looked up at him.

"Ryko from my department. We're discussing some files I gave him yesterday."

"Is he not coming to the office?" Sasuke asked strangely since she hated taking office work home or anywhere.

"Oh-um. He is actually but it's really important." She offered. Sasuke raised his eyebrows then nodded and looked away.

He parked the car in the office parking and looked up at the tall, handsome building with the Uchiha Crest at the top. He smirked. He had made his father proud after all.

They both got out of the car and walked into the building together. "What do you want to eat for Dinner today?" Sasuke asked in advance, because it was his turn to make dinner.

"You never make what I want for dinner. You always order take out." She complained with amusement shining in her eyes. So what? Sasuke hated cooking. And he was bad at it anyways.

He had just thought she was way too busy in chores and office work so he insisted they take turns in certain chores.

"Whatever, what do you still want to eat today?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'll make dinner today." She told him with a loving smile. He smirked back. "Tired of my cooking already?"

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. She shook her head while smiling. "Just wanna cook something special for my husband."

Sasuke felt a surge of love for his petite wife. Dang. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. She responded eagerly, bringing his face closer to her.

"This is very, very unprofessional." Shisui said, coming up behind them. "Shut up." Sasuke said, breaking away from the kiss to glare at him, before continuing.

"Oh God." Shisui said, grossed out but amused by his cousin's behavior. "You guys are so gross to be around you know?"

Sasuke did not respond, the kissing noises growing steadily. Just to annoy Shisui. Like he was one to talk anyways. Sasuke literally felt sick by the amount of PDA around Shisui and his wife.

"Okay God stop. We have work to do." Shisui said, screwing his eyes shut and turning his face around. Sasuke smirked and backed away from Hinata.

A job well done then, Sasuke smirked to himself, as Shisui looked grossed out. Shisui rolled his eyes and took his arm before walking him off in case he decided to walk to his wife again.

Hinata walked back to her own office. So began a day at work.
________

Sasuke was checking the emails and the stats Itachi had sent him feverishly when someone entered his office.

He did not look their way, simply continuing his work and waiting for them to state their business.

"Sasuke."

It was his wife. "Hm?" he said, still distracted in the stats. The reports were really good. Their new strategy had worked. Maybe if-

"I'm going home early today."

"Ah." He said, writing down the new proposal that had just come to his mind. "Any...we should...good reason for that?"

He asked, sparing her a meager glance. She nodded. "I'm not feeling that good actually."

He wrote down the suggestion and looked up at her. "What's up?" he asked, knitting his brows together.

"I just need some rest I think." She said.

"Go ahead. You need me to come with you?" he asked. She shook her head. Well...he was busy anyways. He knew she would consider.

"I'll see you at home." She told him. He nodded and turned to his laptop again.

"I'll try to come early. Take care."

Oh man oh man, this report was making his day. He grinned in his solitude and began typing a response eagerly.
___________

He came home, tired but happy with the day's work. He'd called Shikamaru and together they'd worked on perfection to send back to Itachi.

It was 9 o clock. He was back in good time. He closed the door behind him and proceeded to walk in the living room. No sign of Hinata.

"Hina?" he called out. She appeared out of the kitchen. He put his coat on the table and followed her there.

She was smiling radiantly. And she looked beautiful. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "How are you feeling, love?"

She said nothing, just tightening her arms around him. Sasuke knew she wanted to make sure he was there, so he hugged her back with the same enthusiasm.

She let go and he looked at the kitchen table laden with food. All of his favorite foods. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Don't tell me you cooked all this when you didn't feel good?"

"I feel amazing right now. And I told you I'd make dinner today."

"Okay what's up?" He'd known her long enough to know when she was hiding something or when something was wrong.

"Sasuke...I went to the doctor today. It was an appointment I was fixing in the morning." She admitted. He looked worried now.

Was she sick with something fatal? He took her face in his hands and took her in. She looked healthy enough. Then what?

"What did he say?" he asked carefully "Is it something dangerous?"

She shook her head and bowed her head. He started feeling nervous. She looked up and there were tears in her eyes and she was smiling.

"Hinata-?"

"Sasuke-I'm pregnant."

All thoughts flew out of his head. She looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to catch on. He felt oddly breathless. Like his wedding day, when he was happy, nervous and excited all at the same damn time.

She was-

She...

Oh God. Okay. Okay. He was going to be a...father. He was going to have a kid. Hinata beamed up at him.

"We're going to have a baby Sasuke..." she informed him in a soft voice, happily. Sasuke felt dizzy. Dammit he was stronger than this.

"Hinata..." he managed out.

"I know." She said and let out a small laugh. Sasuke suddenly let out a loud whoop, startling Hinata and himself in the process.

"I...am going to be a father." He said.

She nodded.

"I'm having a baby."

She nodded again.

"You're pregnant."

She laughed. "Yes Sasuke. I'm having a baby. Our baby."

"Our baby. We're pregnant. We're having a baby!" he laughed happily and suddenly swept her off her feet.

"Sasuke!" Hinata laughed.

Sasuke spun her around as she wrapped her arms around him. He was smiling that goofy smile like when he said I do on their wedding vows.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me." He said kissing her forehead.

"I have a slight clue." She told him. She could swear he would burst out of the room screaming happily if he was not so grounded.

"I can show you that. I love you" He smiled and leaned his forehead on hers.

"I know. I love you too." she told him "Now come and eat the dinner I made."

Sasuke let her down and allowed her to lead him to the table and put food on his plate. But he had no clue how he could eat. He could vomit with happiness right now.

Later that night, as Hinata slept with his arm draped around her, he looked at her and then closed his eyes. He was thinking of his future with Hinata. And...their baby.

God. He was so lucky.

He was so lucky he was having a baby with the woman he loved. So much. Could this situation get any better? He could not think of any way it might.
______
Author notes:

Whooo!

First chapter of the sequel, uploaded for your pleasure now guys.

As you can see, Sasuke and HInata are happy together and going strong. And so the story begins. It'll probably have up to 9-10 chapters, and i'm working on the other  chapters too.

I have the chapters for the supernatural AU ready but i'm going to upload this sequel first.

Anyhow, let me know what you think and if you think i should add anything. I might take requests for small scenes to add in if i can. And can you guess what comes next?

You know the rest. Vote, comment, follow and for those who haven't, Go check out my profile! Let me know what you think.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1K 52
« She's gotten used to it; she craved it from time to time. Never would she have thought that she would get to the point where Sasuke's proximity did...
71.8K 2.3K 17
Its the day had come, finally hinata will marry the love of her life, naruto. He finally acknowledged her love, but the uchiha has another say. In su...
33.7K 815 11
Name is forced to make a choice on who she wants to marry. Will it be the stuck up, arrogant, prick Sasuke? Or will it be the kind, caring, sadistic...
987 50 6
After the fourth Shinobi war, Hinata decides to leave Konoha to see the world. She starts her journey by going after the last surviving Uchiha. "I'...