Pulse [p.jm ]

De catzumi_zero

My cage began to ascend, my pulse quickened with fear. I closed my eyes as I felt myself being lifted higher... Mai multe

Chapter One: Stalker
Chapter Two: Screening
Chapter Three: First Greetings
Chapter Four: Virgin
Chapter Five: Degraded
Chapter Six: Kim Seokjin
Chapter Seven: Plan
Chapter Eight: No Fear
Chapter Nine: Change of Plan
Chapter Ten: Rats
Chapter Eleven: Ms. Yuna
Chapter Twelve: Kim Namjoon
Chapter Thirteen: New Rules
Chapter Fifteen: To Kill A Vampire
Chapter Sixteen: Breakfast with Master Kim
Chapter Seventeen: My True Nightmare
Chapter Eighteen: Bitten
Chapter Nineteen: Day 1
Chapter Twenty: Day 2
Chapter Twenty-One: Day 3
Chapter Twenty-Two: Day 4
Chapter Twenty-Three: Day 5
Chapter Twenty-Four: Day 6
Chapter Twenty-Five: Empty
Chapter Twenty-Six: Loneliness
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Brink of Insanity
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Back On Track
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Death of a Tyrant
Chapter Thirty: Escape
Chapter Thirty-One: Return Home
Chapter Thirty-Two: Moving On

Chapter Fourteen: Secrets and Lies

2.2K 160 28
De catzumi_zero

Jimin's Pov

That same night Ms. Hyuna came as expected. 

I saw her talking to Jackson and I heard Hoseok's name mentioned a few times before a vampire chose me to be his entertainment for that night.

 After two hours I finished with my client, got paid, and went off to meet Jackson in the hall.

"So what did she say?" I asked as we both were being escorted by a servant.

"She said she'll definitely help us. She's been wanting to for a long time now." He whispered. "When we get back to the rooms, don't go to sleep yet."

"Why?" I asked, making sure my voice is low.

"I can't tell you, but just trust me on this Jimin." He said.

I sighed deeply as I nodded to his response and continued walking. As soon as we got back, I immediately went to my room and picked the clothes for tonight. Taehyung was laying on his bed, half asleep in reading a book. I walked past him and headed straight for the shower. After I got out, I found Mark standing by my door.

"Jackson wanted me to get the both of you. He had something to show us." He said.

"All right we'll be there in a minute." I said as I went over to wake Taehyung up.

I saw all the boys heading over to the rec room, then I saw Jin. As we made eye contact and my entire body froze. I haven't talked to him since that dinner I had with Master Kim two months back. 

Sometimes I felt like he was avoiding me.

"Hey hyung!" I called out. Jin continued to stare at me and it was becoming more and more uncomfortable.

"Is he mad at you?" Taehyung whispered.

I looked over to him and shrugged. "I really don't know what his problem is." I said as we both entered the rec room.

Everyone was seated someplace. I took my seat neat the pool table, Taehyung sat next to me as did Mark. Jackson was leaning against the table, looking around. He was especially surprised to see Jin with us.

"I called you all here because there is something I wanted to show you. Actually...it's someone that I want you all to meet." He said. Some of the boys began whispering to each other while others looked confused. Jin held a curiosity to his eyes, but he remained as silent as ever.

"Who are you referring to?" one boy asked.

Just as Jackson was about to answer Hoseok appeared in the doorway, that heart-shaped smile of his was ever so present. "I'll answer that question. If you please" he said as he looked over to someone next to him.

Hoseok entered the room, then Ms. Hyuna. All the boys in the room gasped, some even did a double take on her. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mark flinch, his eyes held fury and hurt.

I looked over to Jin and saw his face was expressionless.

Ms. Hyuna looked around the room, her childlike eyes held pity and sadness, that is until she met eye contact with Jin.

"I know you..." she said flatly.

Everyone was confused, including Jackson.

"What is she doing here?" Jin hissed.

"She's here to help" Jackson replied. "Right Jimin?" he added, looking over to me.

I stood up and nodded. "Yeah, we requested her help." I replied.

Jin held a furious look to his beautiful brown eyes. "Get out!" he hissed. "Your endangering us all!" he snarled.

"No I'm not. Unlike you, I won't let these boys die." She snarled right back. Everyone went into shock.

What did she mean by letting these boys die?

Everyone looked between Ms. Hyuna and Jin.

"Get the fuck out!" he snarled as he stood up and confronted her. Ms. Hyuna stood her ground, her small frame looked fragile against Jin's muscular body.

"Back the fuck up hyung!" Jackson hissed as he stood in between the both of them. "She is here to help. What the fuck is your problem with her?!"

"She's a threat to us all!" he yelled in Jackson's face.

"Am I really?" she snapped as she pushed Jackson aside and got up in Jin's face.. "Last time I remembered, I wasn't responsible for the deaths of twelve boys." She hissed.

"Is that true?" I asked. Jin didn't answer me. "Hyung!! Is that fucking true! Talk to me!" I yelled.

Jin looked at me, his eyes held fury, but also hurt. "Jimin...there are a lot of things about me that are meant to be kept a secret. I'm not the prince charming or the hero or whatever you may think I am." He let out a sigh as he glared at Ms. Hyuna. "Go ahead, tell them everything. It won't make a difference." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Jin!" I shouted. "What did you do! Be a man and tell me!" I added.

He slowly turned around, his eyes were narrowed. "You really want to know? Fine, I'll be a fucking man and tell you Jimin. I'll tell you that a year ago, before any of you joined, I let all the boys in the brothel to die. I was like you, filled with dreams and plans to escape and when I had my chance, I didn't take it. The end." 

"No...that's not the end." I retorted. "You had a choice and you chose to become a whore, so you know what, GO BACK TO BEING A WHORE!! WE DON'T NEED YOU IN THIS ANYWAY!!" I screamed. Everyone's eyes widened, including Jin. I was angry and mostly hurt. How could Jin do that to all those boys? How could he be so heartless?

Jin didn't say another word and left. The silence in the room was awkward until Ms. Hyuna broke it.

"Let me clear the air in here" she said as she walked over and closed the door. "Yes, a year ago a whole group of boys much like yourselves all had a plan to escape. Jin was the leader. He had everything ready and when it was time to escape, something happened. Jin went to the master, begging him to take him in as his personal whore and told the master what the others were planning. Enraged, the master had all the boys put to death. He was the only one who survived." She said with a sigh.

"How could he do that?! I thought he was good?" Taehyung asked.

"I know...I thought the same thing." She whispered. "Well enough about Jin, I came here to help. I'm really good with medicine, and also I can get certain supplies faster than Hoseok" she smiled. "He informed me everything. I'm afraid Dynamite is not in my area."

"Wow, you're so fucking helpful" Mark spat out. Jackson glared at Mark, but Ms. Hyuna ignored him.

"I hear you all have wooden stakes and holy items. Do you all know how to stake a vampire?" she asked. Everyone was silent. That was a good question.

"Umm...we watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer...I'm sure it's not that hard" one boy blurted out.

Ms. Hyuna's eyebrow twitched as she let out a sigh. "What you see on TV is not the same in reality." She paused to let out another sigh. "I see you all have to train on staking a vampire."

"Lets train on you to see if our wooden stakes work." Mark spat.

"Mark shut the fuck up!" Jackson yelled. Everyone gasped. That was the first time I've ever heard Jackson yell at Mark.

Mark's mouth dropped open as if he never been cursed out before. "What did you say to me?" he asked, his voice was hollowed.

"I said to shut the fuck up! I'm sick and tired of you always disrespecting Ms. Hyuna. She is not the bad guy here." Jackson spat.

"No...she's not the bad guy. She's just another fucking leech. That's what she is!" Mark yelled. I didn't know what came over him. I knew Mark never liked Ms. Hyuna, for reasons I still don't know, but for him to lash out on her like that, even after she snuck in, was just plain mean.

Jackson, on the other hand, didn't handle that remark so well as he punched Mark right in face and sent him falling to the ground. 

Everyone let out a gasp, even Ms. Hyuna.

"Jackson stop it!" She shouted, her voice was frantic. "The last thing we need is for us all to fight each other." She added.

 "I see...so you chose her over me." Mark whispered as he held his jaw. 

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"You don't love me anymore...you love her." Mark hissed.

Jackson looked over to Ms. Hyuna, sympathy was all she could give him. "Mark, I don't love her, at least not in the way you're thinking." He said, looking back over to Mark. "You know damn well I'll always love you." He added.

Mark's eyes softened, but the hurt was still there in his eyes. "No...I'll believe that when I actually see it." He spat as he opened the door and left the room.

Jackson let out a huge sigh as he hung his head low and followed after Mark.

"I'll be back in a few, I just need to see if he's alright." Jackson stated as he disappeared into the hall.

"That was pleasant" Hoseok spoke. I had almost forgotten he was still here with us. "Now that we got these issues out of the way, is there anyone else who wants to share their feelings?" he asked.

Everyone stood quiet.

"Good, then let's move on." He said, nodding to Ms. Hyuna.

"As I said earlier, you all need to learn how to stake a vampire. I may not have the explosives you need, but I can bring in a life size dummy. I have a brother who trains bounty hunters in to fighting vampires. I'm pretty sure he'll lend me one."

"Make that two" I said. "And can you explain to us how to stake a vampire?" I asked.

"From what I learned, vampires have the same anatomy as a human. We were human once so it's actually common sense." She smiled. "But anyways, the human anatomy has three hard layers protecting the heart. You have the seven layer block of skin, then you have muscle, then you have a cartilage bone that surrounds the heart." She added.

"Wow...that's a lot to remember" Taehyung said.

"Yes I know, but it's better if you are shown how it works. I can get you the dummies, free of charge." She said. That was a relief since we were all tight in money to begin with.

"Well, since this is settled, Ms. Hyuna will be coming here every other night. At least until I can figure out how to get her in here daily." Hoseok said as he looked over to Ms. Hyuna. "My lady we must leave now, I'm sure the other servants are probably wondering where I went" he added with a grin.

Ms. Hyuna nodded her head as she walked over to me. She stopped in front of me and placed a cold hand upon my shoulder. "It was nice to meet you Jimin. Jackson has told me great things about you. If there is anything you need, I mean anything, please let me know and I'll do anything I can to get it for you." She said, her voice was nice and soft.

"Thank you Ms. Hyuna, I'll keep your offer in mind." I said politely. She smiled and nodded as she then followed Hoseok out the door.

Everyone dismissed themselves for the night. It was late and tomorrow we had to work again.

 As Taehyung and I walked to our rooms, we saw Jackson sitting in front of his door, his head was in his hands.

"Jackson? What happened?" I asked as I knelled down to him.

He let out a sigh as he looked up to me. "He's still mad at me Jimin. He locked me out of our room." He mumbled.

I looked over to Taehyung who simply shrugged. "He can stay with us." he suggested.

"Nah, I don't want intrude"

"No, don't worry, I can sleep with Taehyung." I said.

Jackson slightly smiled as he got to his feet and wiped off his pants. "Alright, but if you two are going to do something weird, let me know so I can sleep in the bathroom." He teased. 

A/N: Hello there! How are you enjoying the story so far? Intense right? Will they be able to escape? Will Master Kim find out the truth? And what actually happened with Jin in the past?

Oh so many questions...so little time

Don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
10K 721 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
193K 11.7K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...