THE BEACH [jenny & lola]

By natokay

How their life go on after the adventure. More

LONG TIME NO SEE
LIL NERD
MANGO & AVOCADO
HAPPINESS
HEY MUNCHKIN
COFFEE LOVER
DORK
GUESS WHO
WEIRDO
SURE
CANDY
BFF
MINT
TOO SWEET
COUPLE DAYS
GOODMORNING
CLOUDS ARE CUTE TOO
ITS COLD
I MISS YOU
PINK ELEPHANTS
SNACKS
OR MAYBE ITS NOT?
BEST BABYSITTER EVER!
SUN STOLE UR CONFIDENCE
GET LOST
PRINCESS
YESTERDAY
MIND UR BUSINESS
LOVED

I LIKE WHEN U DO THAT

602 23 7
By natokay

Jenny's POV

Couple days later.
Sunday.

Lola has been quiet since the last time we met, I mean we texted a few times but nothing deep.

Me and Zac went out when I wasn't busy. I decided to let it go and stay with him, he acts like a jerk sometimes but he's the only person I got who I am so close with. To be honest I would miss all the cuddles and cute nicknames and everything what couple does. It's not that he's the best option but I just can't let him go. I feel attached to him.

Anyway it's sunday and its afternoon and so far I did nothing and I feel good with it. For once I can just chillax on couch and not do anything.

My family went out somewhere, I'm not really that close with them. I guess they want me to feel independent it's good but sometimes I just miss being small kid and be only thought at their mind. But I'm glad they spend time together alone.

Anyway I've flopped on couch and turned on tv. After a while of keeping myself busy with nothing pointless I decided to text Lola.

Me:
Hey, you busy?
3:47 PM

                                  Koala💞:
                                  nope, why?
4:04 PM

Me:
Would you like to go to
park or something?
4:05 PM

                                 Koala💞:
     how about the beach
                            for icecreams and then park? 😊
4:06 PM

Me:
Yeah sure, why not.
4:06 PM

Koala💞:
great, i'll be at ur house
asap, see you babe ♥️
4:08 PM

Ahh she's so cute when she calls me nicknames.

I waited about more than 10 mins to heard knocking at doors, I ran cheerfully to open them.

"He-"

Not saying anything I just jumped on her, exactly same way like she did last time.

"I guess we even." — She said pulling me closer.

I jumped off of her and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hey Jenny." — She smiled.

"Gosh I love your smile."

"Oh well, thanks."

"Wait, did I say it out loud?" — I shook my head.

"Uhh yes but that's nice." — She said.

"That's good, anyway. We going?"

"Yeah."

"You are without car? Wow, weird. I though that was your favorite thing on the world and you couldn't leave it." — I said faking shook when we started to walk to "The Beach"

"Ha ha very funny." — She rolled her eyes.
— "And I would but I just wanted to walk with you, besides I know that you would fall asleep in that car anyway." — She laughed.

"I have to admit that I really got used to it to that car, even more than mine heh."

"I love Maniac too." — She dreamly looked at sky.

"Maniac? You named your car?" — I chuckled.

"Heeey don't laugh okay. I bet you name your things too."

"Well yeah but not a car." — I said still laughing. — "The name sounds like he's some villain from space."

"Ouch. He would be hurt if he would be here."

"Oh so he has feelings too? Wow."

"Shut up, you love that car." — She said.

Well I definitely love her car.

We entered "The Beach" and sat on the booth like we did last time when we were here.

"So icecream. They have good milkshakes let's taste how is it with cold desserts." — She said.

"Hmm let me look." — I said taking her menu because there was only one on our table.

"Hey I was still looking at it." — She pouted. — "You're so rude."

"Oh really? I never noticed." — I said looking back at menu.

Okay so they have peanut butter, coffee, raspberry ripple, cookie chip, mint cookid chip, oh I bet Lola will pick the mint ones.

"Damn, sassy Jenny. You went on dark side of being teenager?" — Lola asked.

I rolled eyes.

"Well it's because of you."

"Because of me?" — She did the fake shooked face."

"Yeah, you have bad influence on me." — I said.

"Well then I think we shouldn't meet anymore."

"Hmm I don't know, you can't survive without me a couple days, what would it be if we never meet again huh?"

Wow where did that come from?

She chuckled. — "Well maybe. Anyway you picked your flavor?"

"Yes."

"Then gimme that menu." — She tried to reach it but I hide it.

"Jenny, stop doing that."

"And what I'm doing?" — I've asked challengly.

"You're playing with me which you should stop."

"And what if I wont stop?"

"I'll be mad."

"Okay fineee." — I gave her the menu. — "I want cookie chip by the way." — I said.

"Okay, I'll have mint cookie chip."

I chuckled. — "Pff I knew it."

"Oh really?"

"Yes." — I said.

"Well I guess I'm predictable."

"Or I just know you very well."

"That too." — Lola said.

We ordered our icecreams and were just staring at each other. It wasn't awkward, well at least not for me. I like looking at her.

"I like your smile too. You should do it more often. It looks beautiful on you princess." — Out of nowhere she just-

Wow. I bet you could see me blush from China.

And we got our icecreams.

"Thanks."

"Aww shy Jenny is back?"

"Shut up."

"Rawr." — She laughed and I joined her.

We stayed at cafeteria even after we finished eating our icecreams. We talked about lot of things, getting to know each other more and more.
Just after awhile we left to go to park, exact with plan we had.

"So you say you want to travel all around the world huh?"

"Yes, firstly all of those popular countries like spain for example. And then if my health condition and time let me, also the poor and underrated places." — I've answered.

We entered the park.

"Alone or with someone." — I could sense her curiosity.

"Lola, I don't know the future yet." — I laughed. — "It might not even happen."

"Don't say that. Everyone has a chance to make their dreams come true, you just can't let it go."

"Oh I'm not going, it's too important to me."

"Great." — She smiled." — "I believe in you." — She took my hand into hers.

We sat on the bench. Well she did, I just like always laid my head on her knees.

"I've noticed you love my knees." — She chuckled.

Oh and even more..

"Don't forget your car."

"Oh right, my knees and my car. What a strange pick."

"Shhh."

Once again just like before my eyes were closed and she was just touching my face with her fingers.

"I like when you do that." — I've whispered.

"Do what? Touching your face?"

"Yes."

"Well you've got pretty nice face so I do have a reason to do what I do." — She said.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. She is just so cute I can't-

That moment of peace got interrupted by someone yelling my name.
Am I really that popular?

"Jenny!"

I recognized voice just after few times calling me. It was Zac.

"Jen." — Lola said.

I sit up and looked at the person in front of me.

"Zac, hi. You're babysitting again?" — I said as I stand up and hugged him.

"Uh no, I'm going to Danny. Park is just a shortcut." — He said.

"Oh uhm cool."

"But well since I met you here, I can call it off so we can spend some time together." — He suggested.

To be honest I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay with Lola.

"Uhm maybe another time. I'll stay here with Lola and you go to Danny okay?"

"Oh come on, we don't hang out often lately and when you have a chance you wanna blow it off?"

"Uhm.." — I was confused, I wasn't sure what to do.

"She said that she wants to stay here so you should respect her mind." — Lola got up and joined to conversation.

"She is my girlfriend so I have rights to spend some time with her." — Zac and Lola started arguing.

"She clearly doesn't want to spend time with you."

"Well she would if it's not you."

"It seems like my company is better than yours." — She was still going into it.

"You have bad influence at her."

"Oh I have bad influence on her?"

"Yes!"

"Look in the mirror, Zac." — She put an effort at his name.

I was just standing there looking at them arguing. I didn't know what to do. Never before people argued on me.

"Hey guys, stop!" — I tried to stop them.

"No Jenny, he needs to learn that he should respect you." — Lola said.

"And this girl needs to learn how to mind her own business." — He said.

I went beetwen them. — "Hey! Stop!" — I yelled.

They finally stop. Gosh.
I took Zac's hand and we walked on the side.

"Zac, listen. I know we aren't that close anymore and I want to fix that but right now I'm spending time with Lola. I don't want to be bad friend ditching her." — I said.

"Okay, fine." — He splashed his hand off. — "But just so you know we ain't finished yet. We have to talk about what's going on lately with you."

Maybe there is really something going on with me. I'm slightly confused now.

"Talk to you other time. See you." — He said and walked away.

I sighed.

"What a jerk." — I heard Lola saying.

I turned away to face her.

"Are you okay?" — She asked.

"Yeah I'm good. I don't know if should I thank you or be mad at you that you stood up to him."

"Why would you be mad?" — Now she was confused.

"Because Zac was right about one thing. You shouldn't have get involve in all of this. That is between me and him. I appreciate that you're good friend and I'm partly grateful what you did but there was no right."

"Wow, you're welcome." — She rolled her eyes.

"Lola c'mon. You know what I mean.."

"Oh yeah of course I do. But I really, really don't understand why are you with him. He's totally disrespectful to you."

"Okay I get why you don't like him. But I think I would handle it by myself."

"Oh I think not. You're too nice." — She said.

"But I definitely know how to fight for myself."

"Look Jenny, I just don't want you to be hurt because of him okay."

Ugh. This is so overwhelming.

"I need to be alone."

"What?"

"I need to think about all of this what was happening lately. And I need to be alone." — I said and I started to walk away.

"Jenny wait!" — She run after me.

"What?"

"Hug?" — She said with hoping voice.

I smiled.

"Sure."

Our hugs were always special.

"Remember you can ALWAYS call me whenever you feel something is wrong okay?"

"Okay." — I nooded.

"I'm gonna miss you." — She said.

"Me too."

"Bye."

"Bye." — I whispered and turned away.

I don't know anything now. Everything is so confusing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 447 15
Story of what happens to Beca and Chloe after college.
5.2K 13 19
Vauseman happily ever after? Read to find out.
2.2K 194 24
An old book I wanted to republish :) Read as: ยทLaura Marano ยทDove Cameron ยทG Hannelius ยทSofia Carson ยทChina Anne McClain ยทSabrina Carpenter ยทAnd Rowa...
9K 143 38
what happens when stacy and dul leave the cube? well, she's the only girl left what happens along the way one might ask? terrible,terrible things.