Heart Broken

By Pie_45

Crappy poems from when I'm sad, happy, angry, etc. More

Gone
I Know How it Ends
I Give So Much
Help
When I Grow Up
Everything
A Hug
Because You Said Hello
Jumping to Conclusions
Rest In Peace
Seashells
What's Dead Should Stay Dead
Enough Time
We're Still Friends?
Thank You
I Like Myself
Stealing Glances
Nostalgia
First Heartbreak
Finally Okay
Livid
The Battle
Missing
Ideas
Can't Run Now
If I Were to Die
Enough
Careless
Leave It Alone
Trapped
Meant to Be
I am
Out of The Picture
I am so sorry
Loss of Words
Every Little Thing
Broken Home
Cover Your Ears
Reminders
My Ending
Everything Hurts
Numb
Just a Dream
Jealous
Insomniac
Eye of the Hurricane
The Marionette
A Haunting Question
Another Force
The Fatal Flaw
Melt
Deep Down
The Girl Who's Already Given Up
Exhaustion
Dying Dove
I saw the moment
This Book Ends
All The Reasons
Tremble
1, 7, 5, 4
My Sun
Return
Lies
News
Haunted
the mess
Laughter
Relapse
Rock Wall
Others
Your Return
2.0
new pieces
quiet love

Two Girls

5.9K 128 12
By Pie_45

There are two girls.
Some say they are just mirror reflection of themselves, but they both knew, they only looked the same, but mentally, they were like fire and ice.

One girl would go to sleep wondering what fun thing would happen at lunch the next day.
She would dream about an alternate universe where she got the guy that she couldn't have.  She would smile.

But the other girl, she would go to sleep wondering if at least four of her friends would be alive the next day. She didn't dare dream of another universe where she could have her forbidden love, because it hurt too much. She knew dreaming only gave her false hopes, and only made it sting more when she realized she would never have him. But still she smiled.

One smiled because she lived a simple life with sunshine and smiling. The other smiled because she had lived another day, and still felt happiness.

One took her life for granted, her so simple life, she nearly wished for a more complex one. The other toughened up, knowing she'd need it for tomorrow, she did wish for a simpler life.

One was the other, the other was one. But one did not know how little time was left for her to have a simple life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
633K 49.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 230K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.7M 157K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...