Meliodas ( Nanatsu no Taizai...

By ophy20315

A story was set after Meliodas got back his powers. Meliodas fainted after he went into Boar's Hat. A mystery... More

Chapter 1: Deeply asleep
Chapter 2: Trap
Chapter 3: Suprise
Chapter 5: Unexpected
Chapter 6: Affects
Lol!
Chapter 7: Assault
Chapter 8: Reconcile
Chapter 9: Confusion
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special COMIC!!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 4: Unexpected Guests

2.4K 41 9
By ophy20315

( SPOILERS ALERT) 

REVIEW:  As King was asking is Merlin a demon clan, suddenly Hawk mama stopped walking. As King would like to take a look, he saw Ban carrying a blonde hair girl and walked into Boar Hat... 

Now let's continue... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( King POV ) **********

When I was going to leave the bar and check Hawk Mama, the door suddenly opened.

" What the heck? Why are there so many people here?" This sing tone... is Ban!

" Ban? What are you doing... " I cut my sentence off when I saw a girl at Ban's back. Is a girl with blonde hair and white dress. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

" ... E... laine? " I asked.

" Brother... ? " said Elaine. 

I was going to flew to her and hug her and ask her a lot of questions and... but for some reasons, I can't move my body. I'm scared, is she still angry at me? Leaving her alone and not protect her from her death... I felt guilty, I do not deserve to touch or talk to her... So I decided to stand there and stared at Ban and Elaine. 

( Elaine POV ) **********

I was shocked when I saw my brother- Harlequin. I'm really happy to see my brother again after 700 years later, well,  I mean I also saw him in the capital of death, but only with my soul. What I mostly unexpected is that brother didn't run to me and hug me immediately. So I decided to flew to my brother but he stepped backward. 

" Brother?" I flew to him again. Suddenly, brother kneeled on the floor. Looking scared. So I decided to read his mind. 

' Do Elaine hate me? I left her alone 700 hundred years ago... I don't have right to face her... I can't ' I was really shocked at what brother is thinking. I decided to hug him. 

" I do not hate you, brother... " I whispered. Then I felt brother feeling relief and hugged me. His head slipped to my chest. I put my forehead on his head, one hand at his back and one on his head. Then, I felt tears, is mine, also my brothers. He is crying. We hugged each other for a long time. 

( Ban POV ) **********

Well, I'm glad that they finally met each other. 

" Elaine, I kept the promise. " I said. 

" Ban, thank you." she is still hugging King. I smiled for some reason. Gilthunder and Howzer shocked looking at me. " What the heck? that undead Ban is smiling like this?!" Howzer exclaimed. I slightly blushed. I looked away. 

" by the way, where is Jericho? Isn't she traveling with you?" asked Gilthunder. " She went back to the capital said that his brother is finding him," I said. 

" Ban, what makes you here?" Merlin questioned. " Well, I've done what I need to do so... I'm back, to the Seven Deadly Sins." I answered. Then I heard someone clapping, is Gowther. I felt him teasing me for some reason.

 " Tch... BTW, where is Captain? I need to talk to him." everyone turned to silence after I ask the question. King looked at me and looked away. 

" What the... " 

( Elizabeth POV ) **********

I felt a really big shock so I wanted to go downstairs and see what happened. But I suddenly felt a headache so I decided to stay. I started to think about what the black hair boy, Zeldris talked to me. 

 "So the curse is actually true huh? You had been torture my brother for 3000 years, don't you? Enjoy?"

" What a scary woman? You feel happy to torture someone. "

" HEAL HIM!"

" REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!"

I felt my head hurting even more. Why is Zeldirs saying that I'm torturing Meliodas- sama? I always like Meliodas-sama. Wait? I am I thinking?! I blushed. 

Also, King-sama and other's reaction are weird. They were trying to tell me something but Merlin-sama stopped them. What are they trying to tell me? 

Suddenly, a loud running voice cut off my thinking. I looked at the door. It suddenly opened, I mean slapped opened. Is Ban-sama! He is looking shocked. 

( Ban POV ) **********

As I slapped open the door, I saw the Princess looking at me confused and someone on the bed, is Captain. Well, I'm obviously shocked, no idea what happened. 

Flashback...............................................................................................................................................

" What happened?" I asked. No one answered me. 

" Well, Mr. Meliodas is... " I looked at the person speaking, is Hendrickson. " HENDRICKSON! WHY ARE YOU HERE!!" I was literally screaming. " Mr. Ban..." I cut off his sentence as I was in front of him the next second and hold his neck tightly. He was shocked and moaning. 

" Ban! Don't!" I heard Elaine shouting. " Huh? Elaine, you have no idea what this guy did to us!" 

" I read his mind, he is not bad anymore! He is... is...? " Then she looked confused. " Elaine?"

" He was controlled by a demon called Fraudrin in the past 10 years?" Elaine questioned. 

" Are you serious Elaine?" King suddenly pop up and asked. " I am! That's what in his mind... " 

" So what the captain said is real?" King whispered. Though I heard it clearly... 

"Tch... " I throw him on the floor. " Just someone answers my question, where is the Captain?!" 

" In the room sleeping with the princess taking care of him, I guess?" Merlin answered. " Why the hell is the captain sleeping in the daytime?" 

" Resting...? " Gowther answered with a teasing tune. 

" TCH!!" I ran upstairs immediately. 

Back to mean time.................................................................................................................................

" Ban... sama? " That's the first thing I heard after I spacing out. " Princess... "  Well, I have no idea on what I should say at the moment... 

" How are you? " why the heck am I saying this?! " I'm good." The princess stood and walked towards me and hugged me. " I'm glad that you are fine, Ban-sama... " I hugged her back. " I'm back, princess... " 

Suddenly, the princess collapsed and I caught her before she hit the floor. " Princess?!" Then, I felt something holding my hand. " I'm fine, I'm just tired, sorry... " she apologized. Quite obvious that she is lying but I decided to not ask cause she doesn't seem like wanting me to know what happened to her. 

" Princess...  where is the captain?"  I asked even I know the answer. She pointed at the bed, as I expected. " What happened?" 

" It is a long story, Ban-sama..." She smiled with a depressed facial expression. 

" ELAINE!!!" I heard King yelling. I was shocked and the next second I decided to run downstairs. Leaving the confused princess. 

( Elizabeth POV ) **********

After I saw Ban- sama running away from the room, I looked at Meliodas-sama, he is still sleeping. 

" I guess it will be fine for me going downstairs and take a look... " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really glad that I got ideas easier this time... really glad... 

Btw, I drew one of the pictures, do you like it? ( Yes please... ) Well, you can follow my Instagram     *  7_nanatsunotaizai *

for more pictures! 

Comment below and a new chapter will be coming up soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 141 41
✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...
4.6K 291 33
What happens when you lose everything that you once were? When there's nothing left to you but your physical form. Do you become a replica of the per...
211K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
4.4K 75 13
~ Book 1: Deadly feelings ~ ~ Book 2: Hidden feeling~ ~ Book 3 ??~ coming soon... Two years of staying together after college, officially, they're en...