Chapter 25

Hihi, I decided to try to update more often and I'll try my best! 

Hint: Ellie, Mel, Zel ( you'll get what I mean if u read my other chapters of this story. If you don't remember, review! ) 

Now let's continue with the story... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Elizabeth POV ) **********

Zeldris nodded and turned around, " follow me"

I started walking and follow him. " WAIT ELIZABETH! " Elaine yelled.

" I'm fine, you already know that he's true right? "

Elaine nodded and gave me a smile, " Go ahead, Elizabeth. "

I followed Zeldris.  

( Zeldris  POV ) **********

... What should I begin with? 

I've been misunderstood her for entire 3000 years... is so awkward to stay with her alone now...

dammit... only if brother is... ARGH 

" Zel... You are Zel, right? " Ellie asked. 

" Yea... " 

Suddenly she hugged me, " AHH I never thought that I'll be able to meet you again! " 

" Ba... baka! Sto-stop it! " 

" Why? We never get to talk like this ever since... since... " she looked depressed. 

" ... " I don't know what to say... because I'm the one who causes everything. " I'm sorry... " 

" Why are you apologizing? " Ellie asked. 

" I'm... I was the one who made all those stuff happened. Brother lost all his emotions and memories because of me ( know more in future chapters, is a cliffhanger now XD ), Both you and brother didn't get to be together because of me... I made you remember everything... I just... did a lot of ... " Ellie cut off my sentence by hugging me again. 

" Everything is fine Zel, no one is going to blame you... I'm going to explain everything to the sins after everything ends. " 

" Is not fine! You are going to die in leass then 1 day! " 

" Is really fine Zel... we are going to figure out something in 1 day. " 

" but how? " 

" Let's save Meliodas first. Can you tell me how to break the cocoon, please? " 

" ... sorry Ellie, I can't. " 

" Why? " 

" I also need to save someone. She's my everything, for that purpose, I need to help brother to become the demon king. Also, he might also figure something out after becoming the demon king, he can break the curse...  " 

" But then I'll never get to see him again! You know it Zeldris, after he becomes the demon king, he'll become even stronger and the world will lose the balance. Which means he needs to go back to the demon realm! " 

" The only way which can save both you and Gelda is to make brother into the demon king. " 

" Gelda? " 

" She... she's em... " 

" Your love? " Ellie asked innocently and I blushed while nodding. 

" She... Gelda is my everything... But I sealed her and her clan 3000 years ago... I don't know how to save her other than becoming the demon king so... " 

" Is fine, everyone has their own right to protect and save their love. But don't use the wrong way. " 

" ... Ellie, there's no way we can break the cocoon. Only brother can break it. " I lied.

" What? " 

" We can only wait until he observes the commandants then he'll leave the cocoon. It should be done in 30 minutes. " 

" But we need to stop him to be the demon king! " 

" We can't stop him anymore! Face reality! " 

" I need to tell the sins! " Ellie immediately ran to the room with her comrades. 

I'm sorry, I lied. I have a way to break the cocoon. But for the sake of Gelda and Ellie, I must make Meliodas into the demon king. 

-------- 

I slowly walked and followed where Ellie ran to. 

" What?! We can't break the cocoon until the captain observes all the commandants?! " I hear those puny creatures discussing. 

" Yes. " I joined the conversation. " There's no way to break the cocoon. Only brother can. " 

" Elaine. " a blue-haired human said. 
" I .. I can't see his mind! Why? " the fairy girl thought. 

" Guess what, in the demon clan, there are techniques to lock demon's mind. " I answered her question. 

" You-you read my... ?! " 

" Yea so what? " I answered. 

" Stop it you 2! " Ellie came up and stopped us. " get along well! " 

" So basically we can just stay here and wait for 30 more minutes until the captain done with observing the commandants? " the proud human who defeated me asked.  

" Yes. " I answered and sat on the floor, crossing my legs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! XD IDKKKKKK WHAT TO WRITE NEXT! 

But there's definitely BanxElaine next chapter so yea! 

Keep reading if u want to XD, remember to review other chapters if ur confused with anything. Then ask me if ur still confused after reviewing my old chapters.