Chapter 1: Deeply asleep

( As a reminder, this story takes place before and after Meliodas got his power back, SPOILERS ALERT!)

Early in the morning, a girl with pretty silver hair woke up.  Her blue eyes showed her worries. She looked at the right side of her bed. A blonde boy was sleeping deeply like a dead person, without moving at all. 

" Meliodas-sama... " The girl's eyes are watery, big drops of tears are falling on the bed and Meliodas's body. She pretended to hug the boy.

Suddenly, a noise shocked Elizabeth, "Knock knock!! Elizabeth-chan!!"

"Yes?" Elizabeth dried her tears. 

A pig with a four leave clover on its butt came in. " Morning Elizabeth- chan, Melio... he is not awake yet?" Hawk asked. 

Elizabeth nodded her head and looked at Meliodas. She took the towel which is on Meliodas's forehead and wiped his sweat. " Hawky, is Meliodas- sama going to be alright?" 

"Of course he is! He is not that weak... because ... He got back his power already! so... he is definitely okay!" Hawk yelled, " Don't worry Elizabeth-chan, I'll help you to punish him when he wake up!" 

" Yes... thanks Hawky... " Elizabeth smiled. She looked through the window and looked at the blue sky, remembering what happened when Meliodas got his power back... 

Flashback*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Feel free to watch this video if you want to understand the flashback... of course is fine if you already watched Seven Deadly Sins season 2. Though I changed something in this story... so... Yeah! BTW, I do not own this video.) 

As the people finished all their training in Istar - the sacred place of the Philosopher's Forest.  

" Well, can I have my strength back now? " said Meliodas 

" Sheesh, I want to say no, but... you leave me no choice... " A stick appears on Jenna's hand suddenly. " ( spell ) Rak shida Tumida Mache ... " 

A goddess amber suddenly appeared. It was massive and full with black stuff in it - Meliodas's power... 

" Th... That's massive!" Howzer and the others shocked. " Is that a goddess amber too?!" 

" So sir Meliodas's strength is in here? " Hendrickson asked. 

" You have no idea what pains I have to go through to get it inside... " Jeanna sighed. " Now then, everyone, step back. Here it comes, Meliodas. " 

"  Bring it, " Meliodas said with excitement. 

" Ze halo ... " The goddess amber got cracks " ( spell ) Ziche-Halo Batre- Cheho... " It broke and some dark power came out. The whole sky turned black and everyone shocked. All the power from Meliodas turned the sky into black ?!