Chapter 32

( the drawing up there is Mel carrying Ellie in a bridal way~ keep reading and you'll know why... ofc is drawn by ME ) 

hehe btw guys, whoever wonders when will this story ends, NO WORRIES! Is not going to end soon! Trust me. 

If you have any confusion, ask~ 
Coz ik these few chapters r kinda confusing. 

let us begin this chapter~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Elizabeth POV ) 

 " Oh... so you figured out our true form... " Mel looked down as I feel the atmosphere has changed. Now both Mel and Zel are staring at me like they are going to kill me.

" So... " he raised both of his hands and a black spiral shape appeared on his forehead. He started staring at me evilly. 

" ARGHHHH! " 

" KYAAA!!!! " I screamed as I shut my eyes. 

" HAHAHHA! " I heard some laughing and I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Mel and Zel- who is laughing insane at the moment. 

" Ahlele? " I looked at them confused. 

" I'm sorry Ellie... we are just tricking you... " Mel keep giggling as he hugging Zel- who is laughing like he can't breathe. 

" HEY! " I yelled and stare at them angrily. 

" Sorry~ " Mel stopped laughing, " And yes, ms goddess, both of us are demons. " Mel answered. 

" AND? Where are we now? " I asked. " Somewhere in the demon realm. " 

"HEHHHH! I'M GOING TO GET INTO BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE! " I exclaimed. " why? " Zel asked naively. 

" Because my wings are injured... if I don't stay in my bed and let my mother figure out that I'm in the demon realm... I-I... " I covered my face, explaining. 

" Is fine~ We can bring you back to the garden we met, then you can go home right? " Mel replied.
" YAY! Can I go together, brother??? " Zel asked excitedly. 
" Nope, you still have training don't you? " Mel refused. 

" NOOO, I WANT TO GO TOO! " Zel started jumping around Mel, waiting for his permission. 

Mel sighed and pats Zel's head, " Fine, is a good chance for you to practice on how to fly with wings... You can come with us but you need to promise me that you'll train later. " Mel let out his pinky and Zel hooked the pinky. 

" PROMISE! " 

AHHHH~ I want a brother like this too. 

" Come on~ Let's go, Ellie! "  Mel pulled me back to reality. He pulled my hand and hugged me, then carry me in a bridal style.  

" Wait! What-what are you doing?! " I started blushing by this surprising action. 

" Your wings are injured, right? The only way back to the garden is to fly. SO I can carry you and fly you back to the garden! " Mel explained as he summoned his wings and started flying. 

" Zel! Are you ready? " Mel asked as Zel summoned a pair of small wings and started flying slowly and scared. 

" I-I am coming... "Zel keep shivering and looks like he's going to fall anytime. 

" Zel come on! " I lead his hand to him. 
He holds my hand and I smiled. 

" SO now we can go, right? " Mel grin as he started flying.