Chapter 4: Unexpected Guests

( SPOILERS ALERT) 

REVIEW:  As King was asking is Merlin a demon clan, suddenly Hawk mama stopped walking. As King would like to take a look, he saw Ban carrying a blonde hair girl and walked into Boar Hat... 

Now let's continue... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( King POV ) **********

When I was going to leave the bar and check Hawk Mama, the door suddenly opened

" What the heck? Why are there so many people here?" This sing tone... is Ban!

" Ban? What are you doing... " I cut my sentence off when I saw a girl at Ban's back. Is a girl with blonde hair and white dress. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

" ... E... laine? " I asked.

" Brother... ? " said Elaine. 

I was going to flew to her and hug her and ask her a lot of questions and... but for some reasons, I can't move my body. I'm scared, is she still angry at me? Leaving her alone and not protect her from her death... I felt guilty, I do not deserve to touch or talk to her... So I decided to stand there and stared at Ban and Elaine. 

( Elaine POV ) **********

I was shocked when I saw my brother- Harlequin

I was shocked when I saw my brother- Harlequin. I'm really happy to see my brother again after 700 years later, well,  I mean I also saw him in the capital of death, but only with my soul. What I mostly unexpected is that brother didn't run to me and hug me immediately. So I decided to flew to my brother but he stepped backward. 

" Brother?" I flew to him again. Suddenly, brother kneeled on the floor. Looking scared. So I decided to read his mind. 

' Do Elaine hate me? I left her alone 700 hundred years ago... I don't have right to face her... I can't ' I was really shocked at what brother is thinking. I decided to hug him. 

" I do not hate you, brother... " I whispered. Then I felt brother feeling relief and hugged me. His head slipped to my chest. I put my forehead on his head, one hand at his back and one on his head. Then, I felt tears, is mine, also my brothers. He is crying. We hugged each other for a long time.