Chapter 30

The drawing above ( ofc by me ) is Goddess Ellie as a kid, so now you can imagine what's going to be about in this story! 

so basically Elizabeth and Zeldris had a sudden headache because of remembering Mael. 

Advice: well, this chapter will be confusing for u if you don't know anything from previous chapters. So go review before reading this! 

let us continue... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Elizabeth POV ) 

" Sacred treasure - Twin Bow - Herritt!

--------

( Elizabeth POV ) 

" Lady Elizabeth, since you're injured now and the supreme deity ordered u to stay and rest. " a goddess bowed as she left the room. 

  I jumped off the bed and quietly seek out from the door. When I figured out there's no one in the corridor I started running, towards my favorite place - the garden which is between the demon, human and goddess realm. I can always meet a lot of humans in that realm and meet new friends. 

  As long as I hide my wings everyone else thinks that I'm a human. Though I already see a lot of people dying because I'm already 70 years old now. Is a really long period of time for humans... right? But I still look like an 8 years old kid to humans. 

  I arrived at the garden and I sit on the grass, breathing deeply enjoying those fresh air. And celebrating that I finally get freedom instead of staying in the study room all the time. Although my wings got injured and I can't fly... but this is still much better than staying in the study room. 

  After I roll on the grass for a while, I walked to the cliff and sat there. That's my favorite place in the garden! Every time I sit there I can see how the human realm and demon realm looks like!  Although demons are scary but their realm looks cool! 

  " YO! " Suddenly someone tapped my back and I freaked out. I looked at my back quickly and see a boy, those emerald eyes are pretty. As I wanted to say something, I feel myself falling backward, to the cliff. 

  Oh no, I accidentally fell... but is fine, as long as I fly... WAIT I CAN'T! My wings are injured... 

  " KYAAAAAAAA!!! " I started screaming and tears formed in my eyes. Is that it? That's all? My life is ending? But I still have a lot to do... No, I don't want to die yet, but... but... I closed my eyes and concentrated, started to force my wings to appear. I feel pain at my back but then I feel my wings. Yes! Now I need to do is to move my wings to fly! Although it hurts a lot, I need to if I want to survive... 

  I successfully fly, towards the cliff, I'm close to the cliff, really close. At the moment that my right hand manages to touch the cliff, my wings disappeared and now I'm hanging at the cliff. 

  Now I'm over... 

--------

( Diane POV ) 

  " Gowther! How's Elizabeth and Zeldris? " I asked worriedly. 

  " It takes some time... because they are both really close to Mael... somehow... " Gowther sighed as he concentrates on regaining some memories on Elizabeth and Zeldris. 

  " Whoever is born in 3000 years ago should know who Mael is... " Merlin joined in. 

  " Merlin-san... you're alright now? " Escanor asked wisely. Merlin nodded and she looked at Elizabeth and shakes her head.