santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

a day of santana

2.8K 47 43
By cactustravis

brittany's point of view

i had to set an alarm to make sure i woke up before santana.

for the past week or so, quinn has been in the hospital and santana and has been going everyday. she wakes up, cooks me breakfast, showers, goes to the hospital for an hour or two, then goes to the studio or to blaine's house to work on the piano, then she goes back to the hospital for the little bit and beats me at making breakfast.

but today is friday and i wanna bring date night back and i want everything to be about her today. i know for a fact that she has nothing to do today and i made sure that blaine canceled piano lessons just so i can have her.

i look at my sleeping wife, who's hair is all over the place and who looks exhausted while she sleeps. is that even possible?

i place a gentle kiss on her lips and she moves around a little before opening her eyes. she blinks hard a few times before looking at me.

"what do you want for breakfast?" she asks, her voice hoarse

i shake my head, "no, i'm cooking you breakfast today and i have to go to the store so what do you want?"

"i'll cook breakfast, britt. it's fine." she says while rubbing her eyes

"no, i will," i say as i pull her on top of me, "you've been doing so much for the last week and i just want you to relax today and let me do everything," i place my hand on her ass and slowly start to rub. she burries her face in the crook of neck and lets out a deep breath, "so, today, we can cuddle for a little but if you're really hungry then i'll cook for you. and then tonight, i'm taking you to dinner and a movie."

santana laughs against my neck, "what movie?"

"mamma mia 2."

we lay like this for a few minutes before santana picks her head up to look at me.

"i wanna talk to you about something, " she whispers in a creepy way and i furrow my eyebrows. she sits up so that's she straddling me and i place my hands on her thighs and rub up and down, "how soon do you want this baby?"

"whenever you're ready. when do you want the baby?"

"now," she says and my eyes widen, "like, i wanna go and get inseminated now."

"do you want to do that today?"

she bites down on her bottom lip, "yeah- no- i don't know."

i sit up so that my face is in front of hers, "i'm ready when you're ready. just tell me and i'll you to the clinic."

"i wanna go today, but only to talk to the doctor about it. not to do anything yet." santana says and i smile

"okay," i say before pressing my lips against hers, "we'll go today after breakfast."

"and our lease is up in a month," santana says and she smiles, "so, we'll have to find somewhere else to live."

"you still wanna look at places in l.a?" i ask and she nods her head excitedly

"yeah, i wanna start looking soon so that we have somewhere to live when the lease is up."

"this is a lot, santana," i say and her smile slowly fades, "you wanna get pregnant and move to l.a?"

"yeah."

"so, insemination here and then you give birth there?"

"yeah."

"do you really wanna raise a baby in la?" i ask

"do you really wanna raise a baby in new york?" she asks and i laugh because she got me, "la has a really great schooling system and- brittany, why are you acting like the baby's gonna come out as a first grader. we have some time to think about these things."

"no, we need to think about these things," i say and i run a hand through my hair, "if you have this baby it means no parties for album release parties and no drinking because we're breastfeeding. this is gonna turn everything around for us."

"in a positive way, britt. trust me."

i bite down on my bottom and look around the room. i want to have this baby just as much as she does but i don't want her to hate the baby because we can't go out and party.

"insemination talk today and then l.a next weekend," i say and she laughs, "ill get our tickets later."

"yes, yes, yes, yes." she smiles and presses her lips onto mine

while i'm out at the store, santana makes an appointment for a fertility doctor at one and after she finishes eating the pancakes i made her, we get ready.

the fertility clinic is in the hospital that quinn is in, so we're gonna go see her afterwards. santana and i walk to the clinic hand in hand and we get there at 12:56. we sit down in the chairs and wait for them to call our names.

"are you nervous?" i ask her and she nods her head

"are you?"

"not really because i know everything is gonna go smoothly."

she looks at me and gives me a toothless smile. i kiss her on the cheek and she lays her head on my shoulder. i love moments like these.

"pierce?" a lady says and we stand up, "you guys can follow me."

she's a middle aged white woman wearing a white lab coat that reminds me of the ones at MIT, sending chills down my spine.

she takes us into her office and we sit down in the two chairs. she has certificates and diplomas all over her walls and a picture of her dog on her desk.

"hi," she says and she sticks her hand out, "i am doctor rogers and i am the insemination specialists."

"so, you'll be the one who inseminates me...if i want to?" santana asks and she squeeze my hand lightly

"yes, unless you want somebody else," rogers says and we both shake our heads, "great. okay, so, um, you both are married, right?"

"yes." i say

"do you know what treatment you wanna use?" she asks and i look at santana, "or who's gonna carry the baby?"

"me." santana says

"okay, have you thought about it?"

"sperm donor," santana says and she nods her head, "i was wondering if there was a way that i could pick who's sperm we use."

"are you suggesting a friend or...." rogers says and santana and i look at each other

"our friend, sam, has already told us that he would do it but he has these lips that are a little out of the ordinary and i wanted to see if i can pick off of what you have before going with him." santana says and i try not to laugh at her reference of him having a trouty mouth

"with each sperm sample we have, the picture of the person who donated it pops up on the computer. would you want to do that?" rogers asks and santana nods

"is it weird that we want the sperm donor to look like he can be my brother?" i ask and rogers laughs

"no, it's actually common," she answers and i nod my head, "i'm also supposed to talk to you about how you may one day tell your child his or her region."

"like, if they ask me where they came from?" santana asks

"exactly. you can bring him in to a clinic and we can explain it or you can tell him the process." rogers says, "any questions?"

"yeah," i say and i lean in a little bit, "we're planning on moving to la i'm about a month and santana wants to get this done before we leave. is that safe?"

"it is. once she's pregnant she can go to any other doctor she wants. we can suggest doctors to you out in la but if you want to find one yourself then that's fine," rogers says and i smile because that's the only thing i was worried about, "and when do you guys want to get this done?"

"when can i look at the donors?" santana asks

"you can look at them now and we can do it tomorrow," rogers says and i look at santana, "do you want to do that or do you want to wait a little."

santana looks at me and i smile.

"i wanna do that."

the doctor smiles and types something in to her computer before typing something on an ipad. when she gives us the ipad, a picture of a guy is showing.

"you guys want a white male with blond hair and blue eyes, right?" rogers asks and we both nod, "i suggest you choose three that work for you and then you choose one of the three in the end."

we choose our three and then we look at them side by side. one has blue eyes and his blond hair is blond like quinn's, which is too dark. the second one's forehead is too big and the third one is probably closest to me. his blue eyes are blue and he a great size forehead.

"him," santana says and she slides the ipad back to her, "he will do."

rogers smiles and types something into her computer.

"what time do you want to come in tomorrow?" she asks, "same time?"

"yes." i say and i start to feel myself get so excited

"okay, you have an appointment for tomorrow at one to get inseminated," rogers says and we all stand up, "thank you."

"no, thank you." i say as i shake her hand again

we walk out of the office with the hugest smiles on our faces. right as soon as we're out of the clinic we scream. i pull santana into a hug and she squeezes me really hard.

"its really happening," santana says and i hear the excitement in her voice, "we're gonna be mommies!"

"come on. let's go tell quinn." i say

quinn is two floors above us and when we walk in she's on her phone. she looks at us and smiles at our excitement.

"what happened?" she asks and we smile

"we're gonna be parents!" we yell at the same time and her smile gets bigger

"guys!" she yells and we stand on both sides of her bed, "that's amazing! i'm so happy for you guys!"

"i get inseminated tomorrow." santana says, still holding that huge smile

"how are you feeling?" i ask quinn

"better now that you guys are here. my mom is picking up my sister from the airport."

"don't you get released tomorrow?" santana asks and quinn nods

"yeah and i'm going back to living on campus." quinn says and my smile falls

"what?' i ask

"there's nothing here for me. i'm not gonna keep living with her and you guys are moving, so..."

"quinn..." santana says

"no, it's fine. i'm fine," quinn says, "i'm just really happy for you guys. things are really working out."

i smile and look at santana who's looking down at quinn sadly. when we get in the car, she's quiet. her excitement seems to be gone.

"is it the quinn thing that's bothering you?" i ask her in the car once we start driving back home

she looks at me and nods her head, "yeah, i just wish there was something we can do."

"quinn's gonna be fine at yale."

"not after having her heartbroken."

"okay," i stop at a red light and look at her, "we have to be out of the house by the fifth of march. today is the tenth and this weekend we're going to look at condos. would it make you feel better if quinn stayed with us until we move?"

santana's face lights up and she smiles, "yes!"

hopefully by the time we move quinn will be emotionally and physically healed and ready to live on campus again. santana texts quinn and asked her if she wants sit stay with us till then and quinn texts back with a yes in all caps.

when we get home it's almost three. i buy us our tickets to l.a. we leave friday and then we come back sunday. santana and i also contacted a realtor who's going to take us to the three places santana and i liked from the pictures.

i already know which one we're gonna buy. santana and i agreed on looking at two bedrooms apartment. for a while, the extra bedroom will be for guests but when we have the baby it will turn into a nursery. it comes furnished with two king size beds, a table and a couch. it's a decent size apartment for the two us. the kitchen is bigger than the one we have here and the patio has a small table and some chairs.

right now it is four and the movie is at 9, so we'll go to dinner around 7:30. i'm not taking her anywhere fancy because santana doesn't really like that type of vibe. i'm gonna most likely take her out for tacos or sushi.

"tacos or sushi?" i ask her as i get in bed with her, laying my head down on her stomach

"burgers." she says as she runs her fingers through my hair

i laugh because that wasn't an option but i'm still gonna take her to the place she likes on the corner. laying on her flat stomach makes me realize that it isn't gonna be flat in a while.

nothing isn't gonna change for us besides our sex. we eat healthy and we don't drink as much as we did in high school, so it's not gonna be that big of a transition.

"did you tell blaine about us moving?" i ask her

"i don't wanna tell him because i'm actually gonna miss him and kurt but i'm gonna have to."

"wanna go by their house tomorrow and tell them after the insemination?" i ask, hoping that she doesn't say no

"sure. quinn gets out of the hospital tomorrow at four and her and her mom will be here around 5," santana says and she moves a little, "she texted me and told me all her stuff is already packed up so we can bring that back with us," she says and i nod my head, "britt, i'm scared. like, terrified."

i pick my head up and look at her, "of what?"

"i don't know. tomorrow i'm getting inseminated and then we're moving four hours away from everyone. we're gonna be on our own for real this time. kurt and blaine aren't gonna be five minutes away."

"but they'll be plane ride away," i say and i sit all the way up so that i'm facing her, "baby, if you don't wanna move then we don't have to. we can stay here if that makes you feel better- - safer."

santana purses her lips and looks at me really hard before opening her mouth.

"i wanna go, britt, but promise me we're gonna take care of each other. we're not gonna have quinn to talk to when we get into a fight. it's just gonna be us to solve all our problems."

"that's fine," i say and she closes her eyes, "we're gonna be more than fine. okay? we're about to have a baby on the way and we're gonna be living our best lives in la."

santana opens her eyes and pulls me down on her. i look down at her lips and then back up at her brown eyes.

"i love you," she whispers and i press my forehead against hers, "like, so much."

"i love you more than i've ever loved anyone and because of that i know anything's possible."

i peck her lips a few times before laying down next to her on the pillow. she lays her head down on my chest and wraps her leg around me.

"the movie is at 9 and i wanna go to dinner around seven, so do you wanna..."

"yes," santana says and scoots against me some more, "i would love to take a three hour nap with you."

*

i wake up first.

i look at the time on my phone me see that it's almost seven. i go into the bathroom and shower, which wasn't necessary because i took one this morning.

since we're not going anywhere special, i put on a pair of jeans and a white tank top. i'll put on a black zip up sweater before we leave.

"why'd you shower?" santana asks as she wakes up from her nap

"i don't know. it felt right." i laugh and she groans as she rubs her eyes

"now i'm gonna feel dirty if i don't take a shower," santana looks at me and smiles, "i'm gonna go shower."

fifteen minutes later santana walks out of the bathroom in ripped black jeans and a black and white thrasher shirt. her hair is the usual; side part.

"where are you taking me for dinner?" she asks as she put on a pair of vans

"5 napkin burger."

as i'm putting on the sweater, santana looks at me and squints her eyes.

"what?" i ask

"i was gonna wear that sweater." she says and i roll my eyes

"no you were not. you're only saying that cause you see me putting it on."

"true, but still. you can wear the grey one," she says and she walks closer to me. she wraps her arms around my waist and tilts her head to the side, "please? can i please wear the sweater?"

i take the sweater off and give it to santana. i put on the grey sweater because i'm a sucker for santana. i'll do anything for her except kill an animal, but i know she wouldn't ask me to do that.

i like 5 napkin burger because they have this one burger that uses waffles as buns and they put bacon and a fried egg on top. it's breakfast burger and it was amazing.

"i was thinking," i say as i take one of santana's cheese fries, "that we bring back date nights."

santana opens her mouth to speak but two girls walk up to us, cutting her off.

"santana," one of the girls says and santana nods her head, "can we take a picture with you?"

santana's face lights up, "definitely."

"you too, brittany." the other girl says and i smile

we all squeeze into one side of the booth, santana and i on the outside, and have a waiter take our photo.

"that was something." i say as i slide back into the booth with santana

"today has just been great," she says and she lays her head on my shoulder, "thank you."

"it's not over yet."

the movie was good; the first one will forever be my favorite. santana wanted ice cream, so we stopped for ice cream on the way home even though we have three different flavors in the freezer.

right as soon as we walk into the house santana fills lady's bowl with cat food. she goes to sit down next to lady while she eats but i pull her up and towards the bedroom.

"wait. let me grab lady." santana says and she tries to pull away from me

"i don't want lady to see what we're about to do."

santana laughs and lets me pull her into the bedroom. i unzip my sweater and let it fall on the floor. santana takes her shoes, sweater and t-shirt off, jumping back onto the bed.

i get on the bed and kiss her on the mouth before unbuckling her jeans and pulling them down. she goes to unbutton mine but i grab her wrists.

"tonight's about you." i say before pressing my lips against hers. i pull her bra off of her and toss it to the side, leaving her in her underwear.

As our lips touched, I felt her hand slide up my back to cradle my neck, her fingers lightly stroking my skin, and her tongue slipped across mine, inviting me to join her in a passionate kiss. As much as I wanted to give in to her fire, I was on a mission.

Nipping gently at her lip, and earning a low growl from her in response, I kissed each of her eyes, then her forehead, before sliding to flick my tongue across her earlobe and whisper softly in her ear. The low moan that elicited from Santana made me shiver in response as I trailed my lips over her jaw and down her neck, nipping lightly at her skin as I did. As my lips crested her breast I could see the bud of her nipple already waking to my touch. I slowly circled her breast, kissing my way around and up first one, then the other, while carefully avoiding her nipples.

As I finished with her second breast and started to move away, I felt her fingers tighten in my hair. This last as I finally closed my lips around her right nipple, suckling lovingly as I flicked the tip of my tongue over the sensitive bud, my right hand sliding up from her left thigh to caress her other breast and finished by gently pinching and tugging on the stiffening nub.

When it felt like her right nipple was fully aroused, I moved my mouth to her left and repeated my ministrations there as my left hand replaced my lips on the other. I slid my right hand, now displaced from her breast, up to caress her cheek as I looked up at her. I was still amazed that the intensity of fire in her eyes didn't scorch me, they looked fit to burn through steel, but when she looked at me all I felt was warmth, love, and need.

Pressing my lips tightly around her now firm nipple, I slowly pulled my head back, her breast being pulled up slightly before her bud slowly began to slip from between my lips, finally releasing with an audible pop before I lowered my head again to kiss her sternum and resumed my southward voyage across her stomach. As I reached her navel, I paused again to dip the tip of my tongue inside and flicked it up against her, drawing a light gasp followed by a heavier, frustrated groan as she realized I had stopped again.

I didn't linger too long, though I did enjoy the opportunity to kiss and lick all around her taut stomach, before cresting her mound and down along her inner thigh. With a satisfied moan she spread her legs wider, telling me to pull of her panties and i do. On the surface were notes of lavender from her preferred soap, but beneath that was her... just her, and that was what I focused on. I briefly considered teasing her further as she has done to me plenty of other times but realized I was far too eager to taste her to tease her any longer.

I slid my hands up the inside of her thighs, gently caressing her skin, until the tips of my fingers just barely touched her labia, then leaning forward I exhaled softly against her lips making her hips jump in response. I extended my tongue and touched the tip just below her opening and slowly dragged it up, parting her lips and catching her arousal, slightly sweet with just a hint of musk, between her folds before circling her clit, careful not to stimulate that bundle of nerves too much just yet.

I was rewarded with a moan as Santana's fingers again tightened in my hair, and dropped my head to repeat the movement. As I took my second swipe with my tongue, I let my finger tips lightly brush the outside of her lips and pulled them open, exposing her pink core to my hungry eyes as I again brushed just past her clit without touching it. "Mmm more, please... need more," she moaned above me, making my lips twitch in a smile.

Pulling back ever so slightly, I looked up at her and ran my tongue over my lips pointedly before commenting, "Where?"

Groaning at the loss of sensation as I pulled away from her, she growled back, "I'll do whatever you want if you just keep doing what you were," she promised, but added with a flash in her eyes, "but if you stop, I will find some way to make you regret it."

Chuckling at her obvious need, I winked back at her, "Promises promises...," I replied, before giving in to my own need to devour her and lowered my lips to hers. I had always had a long tongue, and now I was going to show Santana just how well I knew how to use it as I thrust the tip against her opening, slowly pressing a full inch and half of it into her before pulling it back and thrusting again. She gasped as she realized just what I was doing, followed by a sexy chant of moans accompanying each thrust of my tongue.

I felt her clamping down on my tongue as I kept thrusting into her, and knowing she must be getting close, slid my hands up to rest on her mound so that I could let my thumbs drop to either side of her clitoris and gently massage the sides of the hood, pinching it between them. Her groans turned into squeals of pleasure at this added stimulus, and with a final cry her hips thrust up towards me as she finishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 637 17
π‘π„ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽπ| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...
32.1K 677 20
-------- π‘ͺπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’“π’†π’•π’•π’†π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’π’˜- TV girl "π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
551 13 4
Sam knew he wasn't supposed to feel something about Santana, he isn't supposed to have feelings for her except the carnal kind, but he starts to thin...
69.6K 1.8K 28
Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cutest girls in school and is respected by a...