Princess Agents [Season 2]

By TigerGirl156

After the ice lake battle, Chu Qiao knows that Yan Xun has completely changed he has changed into a cold hear... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 pt.1
Chapter 2 pt.2
Chapter 3 pt.1
Very Important you have to read this!!!
Chapter 3 pt.2
Chapter 3 pt.3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 pt.2
Chapter 4 pt.3
Not an upload
Chapter 4 pt.4
Thank You
Not an update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank You!!!
Chapter 11
Please read
Update
Chapter 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A new Story?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰Happy Birthday!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 24
Happy Birthday, V!!!! (late!!!😭😭😭😭)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 pt.1
Chapter 25 pt.2

Chapter 5

13.1K 74 5
By TigerGirl156

Author's POV

The dark clouds cover the sun, the sun is cloudy, and the pale sunlight is weak on the battlefield of the north wind.

The time passed very long. The wind in the early autumn brought the unique coldness of Yanbei, swept through the wilderness of the sky. From midday to noon, from noon to dusk, the blood filled the whole piece of fire thunder, and the bright red fire cloud was released. The anger, the dance of the bloody petals, like a blossoming demon. Countless mornings are still alive and kicking, and now it is like a broken wheat, a large piece lying on the cold land.

The land has lost its original color and the eagle whirls in the sky. It will swoop down to enjoy this rare feast at any time. The corpses are full of plains, and the wounded are lying in the high sea of the hills. The sound is like a lone wolf who has lost his home, and it makes a sad cry, but more, but even the screams are out of reach. They can only lie on the ground like a dead dog, and occasionally look for the wounded. When the medics kicked a kick, they would make a noise and said that they were still alive.

In the evening, there was light rain in the sky, drizzle like a cow's hair, and cold ice poured on the body. There was still a fire on the corpse of the trench, and the rain was hitting it, causing a white mist.

Cheng Yuan walked on the body and walked over. The battle for many years gave him a slightly feminine face with a bloody tough light. His thigh was shot by a flow arrow, tied with a white cloth and walked up. Lie.

Remeber this annoying general gosh I hate Him, but at least Chu Qiao killed him at the end.

In the setting sun, on a low slope, the man in Black stood straight under a poplar tree. The eagle flag of Yanbei floated gently on the top of his head, and the yellow hay flew under his feet. And swaying from time to time. His eyes are empty and seem to be looking at something, but the look is like crossing the battlefield, crossing the blood, crossing the clouds in the sky... (A/N: probably A'Chu well he is stupid to choose power over his love for Chu Qiao).

Cheng Yuan suddenly had some embarrassment. He stood still in silence and did not go forward.

"Cheng Yuan? Come".

Yan Xun did not turn his head, his voice was very calm, with a calm and calm, Cheng Yuan bowed and walked up, kneeling on the ground, said: "Your Majesty, the Xui Li army has been from the southeast The Yuzhan regiment broke out and the generals Xuan Yu was the second-line corps that had just arrived. The rushed squad could not stop the attacking face of Chu Daren. The cavalry of the Beauty Army bypassed the frontal attack of the Guards and directly inserted General Xuan Yu. In the army, when we want to block, it is already late. The army has fled from the left wing and has now gone to the northwest".

Yan Xun nodded quietly, did not say anything, Cheng Yuan licked his dry lip skin, and continued: "The end will have been sent to the high generals and generals, and they are intercepted in Yu Daoguan, the first A legion will also be divided into 30,000 defenders, and will be attacked in batches in the northwestern part of the country. Longyuguan is also ready for battle. The southern Xinjiang waterway leading to the Sui and Tang Dynasties is also closely monitored and guarded, even if the Xui Li army has two wings. We can also shoot them down."

Yan Yan still didn't talk. He stood there, as if he had nothing to say about everything in front of his eyes. Cheng Yuan was a little nervous. He whispered and asked: "Your Majesty?"

"Continue".

"The wounds and deaths of our army were heavy. The 7th regiment of the 3rd regiment was completely annihilated. The army commander of the 11th regiment of the 8th regiment of the 4th regiment was killed and the subordinate fighters were also killed and injured. The 13th Corps led by General Du Ruolin refused to fight. Nowadays The upper officers have been controlled by the custody, but the lower ranks are still reluctant to listen to the deployment. They are not only ineffective here, we have to separate the troops to guard them..."

Yan Xun heard the words slightly turned around, gently raised his eyebrows and said: "Refused to fight?"

"Yes, yes," Cheng Yuan swallowed the original words and said a more moderate way: "The officers and men of the 13th Army are all from the Shang Shen Plateau."

The cold wind blew, and the drizzle hit the nose of Yan Xun. He slowly nodded and stopped talking.

"Your Majesty, it's only a matter of time to stop the Xui Li army again, but I have to say something but I don't know if I should say it to you, Your Majesty".

Yan Xun said with no expression: "Say it."

"Yes, if our army succeeds in encircling Chu da ren's people, then can I ask you, Your Majesty, what kind of way should we attack? Is it a full-blown assault, or is it to be a siege, is it a kill, or catch them alive? Please also express the emperor."

The wind on the ear suddenly became louder. He stood there quietly. The cold wind blew through his body, blowing up the robe sleeves of the rustling. The battlefield in the distance still had a small stock of flames. They took away the spirit of the soldiers. At this moment, they were tired, stunned and tattered. A full 20,000 Guards Army, as well as the three-way corps of the post-reinforcement, although they all withdrew from the war, they still suffered in the face of the Xui Li Army. Chu Qiao led the nine thousand Xui Li army, like a knife that scratched his encirclement, and the 30,000 fire cloud army did not do it, but she did it easily. Yan Xun had to admit that Military, A'Chu is a rare genius. Her grasp and control over the war situation, her prestige and status in the army, even her own are incomparable.

He slowly spits out a sigh of relief, and the heavy bottom of his heart-covered it like a wave. At this moment, he did not know that he was glad that she finally escaped. She defeated herself without her feelings and feelings, and she escaped from birth. Still sad, she finally left herself completely, never going back?

There was a kind of ironic taste rising in his heart, which made him unconsciously want to sneer. He looked at Cheng Yuan faintly and suddenly said: "Cheng Yuan, you know why so many people persuade me that you are not good, I Still have to reuse you?"

Cheng Yuan heard a sudden shock and quickly squatted on his knees. He said: "The Holy Spirit is full of love, and the end will not be enough to repay."

"Because you are like the before me."

Cheng Yuan Meng raised his head and looked at Yan Xun with shock, but he didn't dare to speak.

"I know that all your parents and relatives have died in the war. Your wife and sister have been taken by the army of Dawei to be a prostitute in the military. Your brother is also the general of Datong, but he died under the internal assassination."

Cheng Yuan's eyes gradually became red, and he was kneeling on the ground, not saying a word, his lips were white.

"I know what you are thinking, just like me, I know what I am thinking."

Yan Xun looked up and looked at the sunset. The bloody bed pierced the clouds over the sky and sprinkled a red. He gently curled his mouth and said quietly: "A person can have a lot of wishes, but always have to live first. If you die, then your wish will not be finished."

Cheng Yuan's eyes suddenly turned hot, and his tears wet his eyes. The generals who were the mean villains of Yanbei were holding their fists tightly and plunging their heads deeply.

The sky flies over the pale bird, and it passes through the sight of Yan Xun. Yan Xun looks at it, looks far away, looks like a long line, loses the goal of maintaining, and finally can no longer find the focus of condensation. He was silent for a long time, only to say: "The Xiu Li military is too strong, it is not appropriate to block its front, open the border, bring the news to Zhao Wei and Wei Shuzhen, is about to enter the winter, let Achu come to open the Da Wei for us. This glued battlefield."

Cheng Yuan was slightly shocked. Even with his deepness, it was difficult to cover the shocking color on his face. For a long time, he whispered: "The Dawei is now hoarding under the Yanming Pass, all of them are heavily armored soldiers. The light cavalry, in the end, will be afraid that the big summer rush cannot stop the Chu people's way."

"Then make her slow down at her pace."

Yan Xun turned around and walked toward the winding city of Beibei, the dark horse followed him, the sunset shining on him, pulling out a long shadow, a low voice slowly coming, like It is the wind that swims all the year round on the grassland.

"Notify the people of Beibei, Shangshen, and the returning people, and say that their Chu da ren will be leaving Yanbei."

The wind blows the corner of his flying clothes. The sword of the waist is reflected by the blood red light. The man's footsteps are so heavy. Step by step, he slowly walks into the dark and cruel cage. The shackles of gold locked his whole person. The black smoke rose in the distance, and the screams of sorrow continued to come, and the silence of death shrouded the sky above the fire thunder.

Achu, I have said that everyone can betray me, you can't, because you are my only light source, the sun shining on my dark sky.

Today, my sun is extinguished.

Can you think of me when you are surrounded by the enemies, isolated and helpless, and you have no way to escape?

Achu, I am looking at you behind your back.

**

There was no warning in the battle. The army in Yanbei maintained a transparent state for their arrival. Chu Qiao began to hold the innocent fantasy, thinking that Yan Xun could not bear to start with her, and finally let her go. However, outside the Long Yaoguan, when I saw the people carrying the burden of dragging their children, her heart suddenly fell into the Wanling Ice Pool, completely desperate and dead.

In the morning light, the dense stream of people is like a long dragon. Some people push big carts, filled with big boxes and small boxes, pots and pans are jingling, some people wave their whip and drive their own herd of sheep. The woman is holding a crying child, sitting on the stone and revealing half of her chest, feeding the child in the cold wind, and others are holding the pole, which is filled with sweet potato and corn. Every time I walk, I will sit down and eat it. pause.

Exhausted, hard, and rushing, various expressions are constantly appearing on the faces of the people, but when they see the banner of the Xiu Li army, they all cheer together. The people swarmed forward and shouted to the army: "Da ren is here! Da ren we are here?"

A white-haired old man took his little grandson and squeezed it in front. The child's face was frozen and red. They shouted to Chu Qiao: "Da ren where are we going?"

"Yeah Da ren, where are we going?"

"No matter where you go, we will sure to follow Da ren. we can't let the Da ren go by yourselves."

"Da ren, why did you leave without telling us, I haven't got my crops yet, thank god I ran here fast enough, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to catch up."

......

The soldiers of the Xiu Li Army stood quietly in the open field. No one spoke. They turned their heads to look at Chu Qiao. The girl was in a blue cloak and sat tall on the horse, like A sharp javelin. Her expression was very calm, and she was not shocked or panicked, so the soldiers all let go of their hearts: don't worry, Da ren must've planned it out already.

"Da ren."

He Xiao came forward and whispered in her ear.

Chu Qiao slowly turned his head. He Xiao was so close to her. So close to him, he noticed the embarrassment and confusion in her eyes. His heart suddenly rose a little sad and deplored. For many years, let him not As always, I was blindly convinced of the ability of this girl in front of me. For two years, he saw so much. He saw her depression, saw her crying, saw her weakness, saw her confusion, she saw her. Not the legendary invincible myth. More often, she is just a young woman. She is stubborn and bears too much responsibility and pressure. Even tears must be hidden in the corner of no one. But all this did not affect his loyalty to her, but instead gave him a more complicated situation. Like a loved one, like a brother, like a subordinate, more like a confidant.

He reached out and shook her shoulders lightly and without hesitation. He said, "Da ren, He Xiao is here."

Yes, He Xiao is still here, the Xiu Li Army is still here, she is not alone.

But soon, the direction of Yanmingguan raised the smoke of a large piece of rising smoke, and the scout rushed back. He hurriedly reported: "Da ren, 20 miles ahead, Yuan Yu's (a prince of Da Wei) 100,000-strong army is coming at speed, as long as When we leave the Longyu Pass, we will be ambushed."

At this moment, Chu Qiao almost wants to laugh out loud.

Yan Xun, Yan Xun, what a trick!

The switch gives way, not a shortage of soldiers; the people delay, destroying the high-speed manner advantage of her cavalry; by the hands of the big summer, blocking her way. Even if Da Wei has doubts about this news, he can't let the Yanbei military leader like Chu Qiao enter the Da Wei territory with the Xui Li army. Even if he knows that Yan Xun has another purpose, this war will be inevitable.

He accurately touched Shang Shen's thoughts on returning to the people, and found out the heart of her Chu Qiao, and even more insight into Zhao Xin's mind.

Maybe on a small battlefield, she can also win him two games through tactical use and clever command, but

It is said that the tactics of the people, clever use of the forces of the parties, she is far less than the Yan Xun's like a sea machine.

The people also found the smoke flying in the east, and the low panic spread out in the crowd, even though everyone was still full of confidence and thought, "Da ren ishere, don't be afraid", but think of the iron army of the big summer, and The beauty army was less than 5,000 people, and they could not help but hesitated.

He Xiao has returned to Long Yaoguan, and some soldiers shouted: "The city guards the army, please open the city gate and let the people go in!"

Even after three times of shouting, some people took a long, slow-moving and said: "The emperor has orders. If you want to enter the city, please ask the soldiers of the Xiu Li army to enter the city first."

"The Northen Wei army is coming soon, please let the people enter the city first!"

"The emperor has orders, please the soldiers of the Xiu Li army to enter the city first!"

A/N: Yan Xun still kinda cares about Chu Qiao but he is still so cruel I think if Chu Qiao and her army all went inside the guards wouldn't let the people in.

Making this chapter extra long because It's a short chapter on the website.

The monotonous echo sounded over and over again, and the wind blew and blew up, raising the dust and grass clippings everywhere. Chu Qiao looked up and looked at the black eagle flag that floated on the dragon's shackles and held her fist tightly.

"Da ren?"

One soldier said in a low tone.

"Da ren!"

The voice is getting bigger and bigger, and more and more people are coming around.

"Da ren what can we do?"

Someone in the people began to panic, the children were photographed by the cold breath of Nassen, crying in panic, and countless voices were noisy in their ears:

"Da ren, what should we do?"

"Da ren, the enemy is coming."

"Da ren, let's go to the city, we can avoid it."

"Da ren, go back and apologize to His Majesty (Yan Xun), he will forgive you."

"Da ren, we will fight until death!"

"Da ren, da ren, da ren..."

A/n: geez people chill and give Chu Qiao some time!!

Yan Xun, is this what you want?

Chu Qiao smiled coldly at the empty sky, and the last softness of his heart was also crushed by reality.

What do you want to see? Seeing that I am isolated? See me on all sides? Seeing that I became a dog of funeral family, but with helplessness, then I will go back to Yan Bei, and go to you?

Yan Xun, you don't really know me.

"The soldiers, everything that has happened today, you have seen it."

Chu Qiao sat on the horse, reached out and made a quiet gesture, slowly saying in a low voice:

"Our king, the emperor of Yanbei, he abandoned the vows of the past and turned away from our promise to the Yanbei land and the return to the snow-capped mountains. The people of Changqing were not cold, and the knives loyal to the emperor were raised. On the neck of Datong, Mr. Wu died, Yu girl died, the princess is dead, the Xiao He general and Bian Cang Xi Du general died, A'Du general, the general Xi Rui, the general of Adu, one by one died in the dream of the great empire The hands of the ambitions. Now, the blade is hanging over our heads. The soldiers, in front of you, are the 100,000 troops of the great summer. They are eager to make a fuss, waiting for us to send us to the door, behind us. It is the Yanbei army that has already deteriorated. They are standing in a position, preparing for saliva, waiting to spit on our heads, and then laughing at us as a useless coward. At our side, we are abandoned by the state. Warriors, where should we go?"

The cold echo echoed quietly on the wasteland, no one spoke, they all looked up and looked at Chu Qiao with a burning gaze.

Chu Qiao suddenly jumped off the horse and pointed at the soldiers and shouted loudly. The voice was sharp and sharp, like a eagle war eagle:

"Is it the sneer of the dictator's running dog, the traitor of the renegade traitor? Or give up our loved ones, escape alone, or rush to the front twenty times our enemy to win the dignity and glory of a soldier?"

Chu Qiao looked up and said: "Warriors! Do you want to live?"

"Yes!"

Both the military and the people were all unanimous, and the sound penetrated the clouds and stunned the birds hovering.

"Do you want to be a traitor?"

"Don't want!"

"What is your choice in death and being a traitor?"

People shouted loudly: "Swear to die and not betray Da tong!"

Chu Qiao stood in the wind and shouted: "Warriors, folks, follow me, obey me, obey my command, if you want to die, let us use our own blood to interpret Datong's last glory! Head can be broken, Blood can flow, our faith will never go out! Long live Yanbei! Long live Datong! Long live our freedom!"

The mountain is screaming at the same time, and the two hands are held in the air: "Long live Da ren!"

----Dividing line----

Enjoy... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 18 73
#188 highest rank 10/30/2017 A CONTINUATION FROM EASTERN HERETIC, WESTERN POISON - BOOK 2 OF 3 FROM LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES Huang Rong finally ma...
22.5K 2.1K 123
Qi Bai Cao, the "Queen Of Yuan Wu Dao" trying to hide her sadness and pain from her friends. She got what she wanted but still, she was sad because s...
54.4K 3.7K 31
COMPLETED Long ago,a Princess fell in love with an immortal Heavenly Martial God,they got married and blessed with a son named Xie Lian Xie Lian is a...
20.4K 384 30
Original title η©Ώζˆεζ΄Ύε€§δ½¬ηš„η«₯ε…»εͺ³ On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...