My Journal - A Coming Out Sto...

By EdenFleurs

It's been a long time coming. This is my journal, I've been writing for a few months now. My journal began as... More

i
ii
iii
iv
V
For Lexa
For Eden (from Lexa)
vi
vii
viii
ix
For Eden (From Leah)
x

For Leah

66 0 0
By EdenFleurs

You should know my Sims aren't the only ones who are gay :P.

It's been a long time coming. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to interrupt your tea session and explain everything. My sexuality was never a big part of our relationship anyway. I'm sure you always knew, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you never pushed me to say more than I wanted to. You should know I love you so much, and you're welcome in my messy-ass room any day at any time.

This is my journal. You're welcome to read all of it. I want you to. I'm trying to be completely honest. Once you're done, you can ask me anything. I mean it.

Side note: I love that we watched Drag Race together. I was too insecure to watch it before. Now I want to watch all of it with you! I bought the season 10 finale, and I gagged at their performances, literally and metaphorically. ( I have anxiety and gag as a symptom)

By the way, I owe you an apology for the prom thing. I was scared to be myself. I'm trying not to be now. I need this back when you're done :). 

Love you

EDEN

(I gave my journal to Leah with instructions to read this page first, just like Lexa. I waited a week in between writing it and giving it to her though)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 5.4K 46
" අහලා තියනවද අශස්....තෝඩු තෑගි දෙන්නෙ උරුමක්කාරයො උනාට මල් තෑගි දෙන්නෙ හිමිකාරයෝ කියලා.... " ආරුල් අයියාගෙ වචන වලට මගෙ බඩේ සමනල්ලු පියාඹනවා වගේ දැනෙ...
59.6K 4K 46
مزيج من المغامرات المختلفة سواء مغامرة حقًا أو مجرد كلمة. " هــاريـكـا " بهدف الاستفادة وليس الاستمتاع فقط، بإذن الله تستفيد حتى لو ٥٠٪ معلومات ديني...
37.4K 3.9K 78
" වීරන්කෙඩුව වලව්වේ පුංචි හාමු අවසරද මට......... පුංචි පැටියගේ චූටි අප්පච්චි වෙන්න " - නිලූෂ සත්සිදු -
14.4K 1.1K 7
رواية تدور أحداثها في الضواحي والأحياء الشعبية