Salvation (Harry Styles)

بواسطة stylesmyth

"Y-you saved me." "From what?" "You saved me from myself." © 2013, StylesMyth المزيد

Before Reading...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 Deleted Scene
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Credits Playlist Acknowledgements and an Explanation

Chapter 22

1.1K 44 5
بواسطة stylesmyth

Chapter 22

Go all the way, have your fun

Have it all, this will take you down

I don't answer Harry until I've reached the front doors that are covered in green weeds and a thick coat of brown dust. "Freedom," I reply, looking over my shoulder. He looks hot standing there in black skinny jeans and a button up shirt with only three of the six buttons done. I have a clear view of his chest and the butterfly that adorns his skin. Today is warm enough to not wear a jacket, and I can't be happier.

Little lines form between his brows, "Freedom?"

I hum, nodding, "This land belongs to the public now, since it was never used after the school moved to where it is now, twenty years ago. Some people use it for graffiti, or they come here to smoke like they do at the railroad. But some just come here to get away, you know. I've been here a few times, when I was younger."

Harry stalks over to me, "And you're sure it's safe? It has been twenty years..."

"Harry, since when did you care about safety?"

"Since I saw you lying in the hospital bed," he retorts softly.

I groan, "You're just as bad as my parents. Please, trust me. Loosen up! Where's the Harry that speed in and out of the parking lot? That walked down a train track, over water, without a care in the world, drunk and high?"

He wasted no time in closing the space between us, chest to chest, but I'm not pressing against the door like a coward now. Before everything with Harry, I would be intimidated beyond belief by someone like him. Now I match, challenge even, his gaze, the beautiful green of his eyes. He becomes serious, "Do you really want that Harry back?"

"At least he was fun."

"Maybe he never left."

"Then come out to play."

My heart is racing when I abruptly open the door from behind. Years ago, when I was first brought here with friends, the lock on the door was already broken, so the door will forever remain unlocked. Our playful teasing is cut short by me turning and rushing into the empty school with a smile on my lips. I can hear Harry's boots scuffing against the dusty floors, coming after me.

I have the advantage, though. I've been here plenty of times to actually know where everything is and where to hide. So I know that around the next corner, there a room without a door right at the edge that you can almost miss if you didn't know it was there. With one fleeting glance over my shoulder to make sure he's still following behind me, I make the sharp turn. And then another, pressing my back against the wall immediately so he won't see me.

I hear him round the corner, missing the door completely, and stop a few feet away. I can imagine his face and my grin widens.

Peeking my head around the corner, I see him shuffle further down the empty, rubbish filled hallway, wondering where I could've gone in such a short time. I take this time to dash back to the hall we just came from and start for the hollow cafeteria.

"Oh, no you don't," Harry says, and I realise that I hadn't been as stealth as I thought I was. I make out footstep growing heavier and heavier, and soon enough I'm actually running as Harry chases me.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I squeal, but before I know it, I'm captured.

Harry's arms find my waist, enclosing me in a tight embrace. The sudden stop throws me back into his chest, his face right beside mine. I know he's smiling when I feel his prominent cheekbones pressed to mine. His chest vibrates as he chuckles. "Caught you, Kitten."

I gasp whilst readjusting my foot behind his, and kicking. Harry falls to the floor, but takes me with him. He lands with a huff on his back. I act quickly, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins as I straddle him at the hips.

"Back to pet names, huh?" I declare. He looks up at me with a fire burning in his eyes, dimples growing deeper. Harry shrugs. "I don't know, I may like kitten..."

It's as I bite my lip, Harry's large hands expand across my hips. "Well...Kitten," he utters slowly, "You wanted fun, so let's have fun."

His hands send my body into a frenzy, igniting every cell, every fibre of my being. They slip cheekily under my 'Kiss Me At Midnight' shirt, warming the skin there even further. He mutters for me to "come here" before tugging me down to his face. We both try to not smile in the kiss, but to no avail. Our noses bump as he presses his lips to the corner of my mouth.

Harry's sneaky hands trail down to my jean clad bum, giving one quick squeeze and then just resting there. "Harry," I chuckle into his cheek.

I can tell he's becoming more eager, more serious, when his mouth finds my neck, peppering heated kisses there. And suddenly I feel bare teeth scrap down my jugular. It makes my stomach twist in knots as I try to keep even breathing against his shoulder. My own hands, which have stayed on the floor beside his head, drag to his bare chest.

Harry's lips finally detach from my neck after working a bruise there. "And here I thought you brought me here to get high or something."

My forehead meets his and the smile just won't leave my lips, "I would, but I'd rather not risk it with the new medication."

"Hmm," he hums and then whispers, "I wouldn't have given you any, anyways."

I give him an unamused, sarcastic face as a response before actually cracking a real smile. I bend down to peck his soft, pink lips again and pull away before he can react. I push against his chest to steady myself as I stand. Harry follows in suit, batting the dust and dirt off the back of his shirt and pants as best he can.

I kick a crumpled piece of nearby trash. "So," I purse my lips, crossing my arms, "What do you want to do?"

Harry comes up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist and rests his chin on the curve between my shoulder and neck. "Well," his breath tickles my ear. "I quite liked what we were doing before," he murmurs seductively.

"Running and chasing?" I ask innocently.

"Very funny," he replies humourlessly. "So if we're not going to get high, we aren't going to drink, or party, or have sex─"

"Really?" I cut him off. "That's what you're thinking about?"

He keeps it light by just shrugging. "Why?"

"I don't know," I answer truthfully, "I just never really thought about."

And I haven't. Of course I'm attracted to Harry psychically and emotionally, but I've never thought about giving my whole body to him. We've done things before, twice to be exact, and I know for sure that he's done it many times before he met me. I don't think I'm scared either. I always thought that I should save myself for the person I love and will hopefully spend the rest of my life with. I definitely love Harry and really, it's up to him if we ever get married and live together. This won't work if it's one sided.

Would I mind having sex with Harry. No.

Will I do it in a school that's been christened more times than I care to count. Absolutely not.

I want the full experience. The squeaky bed, the cuddle, hiding it from your parents, the blushing, just the whole thing.

"Rae," Harry says, breaking me from my thoughts. "I hope you know I was just teasing, yeah?"

"Maybe," I shrug, "but now you've got me thinking?"

I feel him smile as we aimlessly stand in the hallway. "Oh, yeah? Penny for your thoughts?"

I hesitate to answer him, finding it hard to speak the right words. "I mean...do you want to be with me...that way?"

Harry's hand tugged at my chin, making me turn it enough to see him. "I'll have you any way I can get you. Sexually or not, I don't care. I mean, yeah, I would love to take you back to your house and," he smirks, "do unbelievable things to you in your bed whilst your parents aren't home, but only with your consent, of course."

"What if my parents are home?"

"I don't know," he looks at me warily. "Are you saying yes?"

"I don't know. Are you okay with doing it even after Julie?" I tread the waters lightly. I don't want to ruin what's going on, and I surely don't want to push Harry away with this conversation, but I have to know.

Now Harry turns me completely in his arms, wrapping his arms around my shoulders in a hug as mine curve around his waist. My nose buries itself in his bare chest. "I wouldn't have even brought it up," he says, "if I wasn't sure."

I kiss the sparrow of his left side. "Then yes," I whisper.

In a rush of excitement, Harry's hands hook behind my thighs and he lifts me. I swing my legs around him, as well as my arms around his shoulders.

Happy, smiling lips fit with my own, and Harry says, "I can't believe we actually just planned this."

***

I hastily move about my room in order to find a comfortable yet suitable outfit to throw on. Harry suggested his shirt as he laid in my bed, but I could only imagine my mothers face if I walked down the stairs like that.

To say the least, I'm very reluctant to even leave the my bedroom, let alone my bed, to deal with my mother, who inconveniently came pulled into the driveway as Harry and I cuddled under my now "impure" duvet, as Harry liked to call it.

I walk out of my room in a large, dusty pink sweater and same shade shorts, frantic to make sure Mum won't come by my room and find Harry naked in my bed.

It's as I'm bounding down the steps that the soreness really sets in. One wrong move and I could cringe. No doubt it'll be worse tomorrow.

I take the steps a bit more carefully now, reaching the bottom without any complications. I find Mum in the kitchen, a bottle of water in hand. Her hair is down in curls, wearing a semi-casual outfit. I assume she's just been out running small, little tasks around town.

"Good afternoon, Sweetie," she greets. "How was school?"

"Um, fine. Boring, you know," I lie through my teeth. At least she doesn't know I've ditched.

"Crystal called me," she says, twisting the cap back on the bottle.

I furrow my brows, "Why?" The worst case scenario runs through my head, that Crystal called my mum to ask her why I wasn't at school.

"She was trying to get in touch with you but apparently your phone is off or something," Mum explains. "She wanted to tell you that Barry's amusement park is having a deal on tickets for admission and rides next weekend. She was wondering if you'd like to go with her and Jamie, maybe even take Harry along."

I breath a barely noticeable sigh of relief. "Um, yeah, sure. Sounds like fun."

Mum nods along with me. "Okay, well, your father has a meeting with a client over dinner so I must go with him. I'll be changing and then heading out."

"Have fun!" I fake enthusiasm. "I'm just going to get a shower and hang around here tonight."

"Is your homework done?"

"Yes," I lie through my teeth yet again. She lets me go after that, luckily waiting a while as I have plenty of time to go and hide Harry whether she knows it or not.

A shadow at the top of the stairs makes me jump as I'm already halfway up. Harry stands there in only his boxers, smirking, obviously content in scaring me.

"Go!" I yell at him in a whisper. I physically push him back to my room, closing the door tightly behind us.

"What did you guys talk about?" He asks.

"Crystal," I begin, "has invited us to Barry's amusement park next weekend." I stare at him expectantly, waiting for his reaction.

"I swear this new medication is messing you up," he teases. "First an abandon school and now an amusement park."

I smile brightly at him, pulling him closer by his hand, and I kiss him gently on the lips. "I love you. Now let's go take a shower."

+++++

Hey guys! So it's currently 1 am here and I was up finishing this on the app because I can't sleep...

Anyways! Yes yes yes I know, they finally did it! That oneshot will be in the oneshot book on 1dhazboo's page at some point and I'll let you know when!

Yay I actually got questions! I will answer all of them but I really liked this one because I didn't even know it

Watermelooo Asked: do you like nutella?!

Actual question: you know how the pupil expands where does the iris (the colour bit) go?

My Answer: I only have had Nutella once but it was pretty awesome! I had to actually google the other one because I didn't know it haha. Google said that the iris is a muscle or acts like one at least. So when it dilates its like a muscle expanding or contracting. So it just scrunches up when it's really dark or expands when it's super bright!

HIGHLIGHT (or just comment) THIS LINE TO ASK ME ANYTHING!

Love you loads, and don't forget to vote!

(Ps check out Rae's outfit and the song, No Better by Lorde :))

-A xxx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...
16.3K 410 59
Dark!:)
4.8K 156 47
"I can promise you to treat you right. I can promise you everything you need. But I can't ever promise you that I'll be ok." Nearly a week after Harr...
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.