The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•17•Diana•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•23•Diana•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•24•Sebastian•

32.6K 980 579
By Smallgirlbigattitude

"Mom?" Diana asked.

"No. Not yours." He stepped in. He looked back at the lady, who couldn't have been more than 40 years old.

"He's right." She replied. "I'm Isabelle. Sebastian's mom."

She looked at Sebastian as if waiting for him to hug her and rejoice.

"I thought you were dead." Was the only thing Sebastian could reply.

She looked at him with the same expression other people had when they came to her funeral.

"Clearly we need to talk." She said. She grabbed a napkin from the bartender and scribbled on it. She handed it to him.

"Call me tomorrow. We'll talk in a-" she looked around the club. "- more peaceful place."

Sebastian gripped the napkin hard. Peaceful? He had been living life thinking that his mom was dead. Now she just shows up again?

"I don't want to talk to you. There is nothing to talk about. Clearly, you didn't want to be a part of my life. I don't either. Not anymore."

He crumpled the napkin and pushed it into his half-empty glass. He could feel Karter's eyes on him. Looking ready to jump in, if Sebastian got into a fight with a random person.

His mom looked at him and gave Diana a few glances as if hoping that she would convince him to be nicer. But Diana was glaring at her too. She looked more pissed than he was.

"There is only one thing I want to know." He said finally.

She raised an eyebrow in question.

"Diana's mom looks like you. Are you cousins? Or twins?"

She paused for a moment. And then laughed.

"You need to be nicer if you want things, Sebastian."

Sebastian ground his teeth. But before he could snap back, Diana stepped in.

"My life has recently been turned upside down. I've been kidnapped twice. I thought you were my mother right now and I was wrong. I have a lot of anger I want to unleash." She glared at Isabelle. "Don't. Piss. Me. Off."

They were almost the same height. Isabelle's heels giving her a few centimetres extra but the way that Diana stared her down made her give in.

Sebastian swore to himself that he would do anything not to get on Diana's bad side.

Isabelle looked at him.

"No. We are not siblings. We are look-alikes." She said finally.

That's all Sebastian wanted to know. He kissed Diana on the cheek lightly and turned around to leave the bar.

He did want to go back to the house, but he didn't want to leave Diana alone, so he waited outside the club. He stood outside trying to ignore the eyes of the women waiting outside on him.

"We could leave if you want to." Karter said walking up to him.

"No. I'm good. I'll wait for Diana." He replied. He hadn't expected Karter to follow him out.

"There is something we could do while we wait for them." Karter started. "There is a man who lives not very far away from here. He used to know my father. And my mother. I need to go talk to him. Now's perfect. Want to come along?"

"What about Diana? If neither of us is here-" Sebastian was cut off.

"Alex is here."

"Well, he was there last time too. That didn't go well did it?"

Karter immediately looked mad.

"She is alive, isn't She? Alex is the best guy I have. He may even be better than me. I trust him more than anyone. He will protect her."

Sebastian wasn't completely sure but he finally agreed.

They got into a car and Karter started driving. He didn't order any bodyguards to follow them.

Sebastian felt naked. Since he was seventeen he had always had a weapon on him.

Luckily for him, karter trusted him enough to hand him a handgun when they reached their destination.

It was a pretty crappy apartment. Karter parked his car a few buildings ahead and they walked back to it.

"I wasn't expecting this. He knew your dad, I thought he'd be richer." Sebastian stated.

"Yeah. This probably means they didn't end in good terms. Which isn't going to help us." karter replied.

They walked up seven flights of stairs cause the lift wasn't working. At that moment Sebastian silently thanked Andrew for forcing him to jog every morning, cause karter didn't even let out a soundy breath when they reached the top.

He knocked on the door three times. A raspy voice asked them to enter.

"You know I could be anyone right?" Karter said entering.

"Good thing it's you then." He was an old man. In about his late fifties. He had a big pot belly. He was holding a pipe in one hand.

"He was my father's right-hand man," Karter said, jerking his head in the direction of the man who looked like he was 9 months pregnant.

The look of disbelief on Sebastian's face must have been clear.

"Your friend doesn't believe it." The man replied. He smoked his pipe and then let out a series of coughs. "I wouldn't have either if I was him."

"What are you here for?" He asked.

"You remember 'the katana'?" Karter questioned, pulling up a chair to sit down.

"Not a group I can forget. Not after what happened to your parents." He grumbled.

Sebastian wanted to step in and correct him. But he chose not to. He would have been lying to himself if he didn't have his doubts.

Karter gave him a side glance and continued. "My mother and katana's boss' wife look just like each other. Are they sisters or something?"

Mr potbelly creased his eyebrows. "You've never seen miss Isabelle. How do you know they look alike."

"Just answer the question." Karter pressed on.

"No, they aren't sisters." He finally said.

"You didn't believe her?" Sebastian asked him.

"This involves my sister. I'm not taking chances." Karter replied getting up.

"Sister?" The man put down his pipe and got up. "You found her?"

He looked genuinely happy.

"Yes. We did." Karter smiled.

"Well, thanks for the info but we shou-" Karter started for the door.

"Oh cut the crap, Karter." The man picked up his pipe again. "You and I both know there is something else you want to know about. Just ask already."

They had a staring contest that Karter seemed to have won.

"Alright. Your loss."

Karter reached for the handle but stopped. It looked like he was trying to win over his ego.

Finally, he let out a sigh and asked him a question without looking at him.

"How is she?"

Sebastian didn't know who he was talking about. But the man smiled.

He smoked his pipe and then let out another series of coughs.

"She is"
cough.

"Doing "
cough.

"Okay But"
cough.

"Could be"
cough.

"Doing better"
cough.

"You would"
cough.

"Hate me."
Cough.

"If you knew "
cough.

"That I was."
Cough.

"Doing this."
Cough.

"Just to stall."
Cough.

"You."

Before Karter could react to that, the door opened and a girl walked in.

"Dad I'm home. Got the groceries and guess whose car I saw-" she stopped when she saw Karter.

Karter looked like he was just punched in the gut. But he quickly gained his confidence back.

"Hey, cal." Karter greeted

"My name is caliope. To everyone, I don't care about." She snapped back.

"Cal be polite." Her father muttered.

"You're right dad. I'm sorry." She replied.

"We shouldn't be having small talk with him. We've known him forever. He is almost family." She said, almost sounding genuine. But Sebastian could sense the sarcasm. It was very subtle.

Her father just nodded along, not realising it.

"Would you please follow me." She told Karter and him.

She walked out the door. Once they got out she entered the house again.

"Stay out of my life." She told Karter.

And then slammed the door on his face.
*****

The drive back to the bar wasn't great. Sebastian wasn't that close to Karter so he tried to keep his mouth shut.

He should just let Alex deal with it. But the way Karter was driving, both of them might have ended up dead by the end of the evening. So he asked if he wanted to talk about it.

Karter didn't reply till they passed another two red lights and got pulled over by the cops.

"There is nothing to talk about." He said after he talked to the cop and he continued driving.

"Who was she," Sebastian asked. He could feel the atmosphere changing. The gun in his jacket felt heavy. Karter still hadn't asked for it back.

"An ex." Karter replied, which surprised Sebastian. "I guess."

"You guess?"

"Well, what do you call a person that you were dating, but they just suddenly disappear and you don't ever contact them again to talk about it?"

"A fling?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure an eleven months fling then."

After that Karter didn't say anything.

At the bar, Alex was holding on to a really drunk Diana. The other girl, Emeraude was asleep on the counter.

"Miss my mom." Diana was muttering into Alex's shoulder when he walked up to them.

"Well thank you for the night of babysitting," Alex told Karter, his voice dripping of sarcasm. "This is exactly what I had in mind when I said I wanted to hit the bar."

"I met cal." Karter replied taking Diana off his shoulder and pushing her onto Sebastian's.

"Take her back to the car. I'll bring Em." He told him.

"Smell nice," Diana spoke into his jacket.

Sebastian picked her up bridal style and walked out the bar. One of the bodyguards opened up the door for him. He placed her as gently as possible.

Before he could remove his hands from under her. She held onto one and pushed something into his hand.

"Call." She muttered and went to sleep.

She gave him the napkin. With his mom's number. But something else was scribbled underneath.

You got a second chance that I never will.

Hey, lovelies.

Once again I apologise for the late update. I'm extremely grateful for all of you who are still with me along this path.

We have reached 1.6k reads!

Thank you so much.

Is sebiana a good ship name??? Give me your ideas.

Lots of love.

Shade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
503K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
2.1M 48.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
3K 1.1K 27
[Story status- Completed] "You have always been the joker of this gamble of lives my dear, and now is the time to use our Ace." ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ To the world...