Love Letters and Literature

By MissMaven

Sophia Lane is the queen of oversized sweaters and perfectly brewed cups of coffee. She's beautiful and delic... More

Cast and Notes
Soy Milk and Two Sugars (Edited)
Old Books and Liquid Courage (Edited)
One Dance and Two Mistakes (Edited)
Chapter 3.5 - Thomas's Perspective (Edited)
First Day And First Encounter (Edited)
A Night alone and Trying Something New (Edited)
Phone Numbers and Jealousy
A Lot of Flirting and Something Unexpected
Familiar Streets and Deciding
Love and Loss
Cruel Irony and Tender Moments
A Little Time and Roses
Clingy and Curious
Plane Rides and Wet Dreams
Show Time and Apologizing
Truth and Heartfelt Lies
Questions, Confessions, and Nirvana
Snow Blizzards and White Sheets
Delays, Dickhead, and Duke
Spilled Beans and Bestfriend Duties
New Friend and Old Enemy
Frienships and Folly
Breaking Barriers and Bodies
Unrequited Love and Car talks
Explanations and Elightenment
A Story and A promise
*Bonus Chapter*
Three Women and Three Secrets
Clearing The Air and Something Fun
The Librarian and A Text
Mistakes and Pretending
Caught and Ultimatums
Quick Thinking and Falling Apart
Two hours ago...
Battered and Broken
True Feelings and Coming Clean
A Big Surprise and Moving Forward
New Years and Old Truth
Contractions and Hope
Stroke of Midnight and Promises
Happy Family and Bundles of Joy
Planning and Hotel Rooms
Meetings and Memories
March 12th
Epilogue
UPDATES AND NOTES
!!NeWs!!

What if...

22.7K 483 86
By MissMaven

18+

So this is incase anyone really wanted some Michael smut!

What if Michael was a good guy? What if Thomas didn't love Sophia? What if Questions, Confessions, and Nirvana never happened?

What if Sophia didn't reject Michael's kiss that night?

***

Sophia

"Beautiful and understanding. Seriously, do you even have a flaw?" Michael compliments me with a sincere smile.

"Well, if you must know, I don't really care for football," I tease.

Michael feigns a heart attack. "You wound me, fair maiden!" He accuses, and I can't help but giggle.

"Hey you asked," I defend and he sits up from where he had been playing dead.

"Don't worry, sweet heart, I forgive you."

We smile and laugh for several moments but then out of nowhere I'm greeted with Michaels wet hot mouth on my own.

The shock makes me jolt back and cover my lips with my palm, my eyes wide with confusion.

"Michael.." I whisper behind my fingers, earning myself a look of regret from the man sitting across from me.

He rubs the back of his neck and groans.

"Dammit Sophia I'm so sorry. I got carried away." His apology seems sincere, and I slowly lower my hand from my mouth.

"That's okay. It happens." I reason, running my shaky fingers through my chlorine drenched waves.

Micheal gnaws on his bottom lip in contemplation for a moment, his eyes seeming hard and annoyed.

"Actually, Sophia, I'm not sorry. I can't be. God I want you so much. You make me feel crazy. I've never felt like this before in my life." Micheals confession shakes me to my core and I flinch.

His eyes are a light with passion as his hand reaches up and cups my face.

"I'll be your friend. Fine, whatever. Just know that every night when I close my eyes I'll be picturing you. And every time I see you in class or the hall ways my heart will flutter relentlessly." His tongue wets his lips and he inches closer to me on the sofa.

My eyes flutter from his sweet words, my heart hammering high in my throat, rendering me speechless.

"Could you ever love me?" He whispers his question with fear, his body tensing in apprehension of my answer.

My mind travels to Thomas and my chest aches. I love him, but I know it's useless. He has even said it himself that we can't be together, but what if he's wrong?

Then again, what if I'm wrong? What if I miss out on an amazing opportunity for mutual love by clinging to the hope of a forbidden love affair with an older man?

I swallow the lump that's formed in my throat, nodding my head ever so slowly.

I said Lane was dead and I meant it. I told Thomas goodbye and that has to be the end of it.

I must have drank some of the pool water because suddenly I'm feeling very flush. My skin seems overly sensitive where Michaels finger tips touch and I'm starting to consider things I never have before.

At least not this thoroughly.

Flashes of Micheals perfectly sculpted abs and rough kiss flash in my mind and I shiver as the sensation reignites in my blood.

"Yes." I mumble finally. "Yes I think that maybe I could." I admit, and the words sound funny as I regard them. It will take time, but I see no reason why I couldn't love Michael. He's already proven to me that he's serious about me.

Why not give this a chance? Even if it's just for one night...

Michael's face instantly lights up and he chuckles to himself, letting out steady breaths of relief. He almost seems boyish as he relishes in my words and it causes me to smile as well.

"Now this is when you should kiss me." I say suddenly, acting on pure desire instead of over thinking things like I always do.

Michael's playful grin suddenly turns to a hard look of lust. His hand near my cheek strokes my bottom lip and he opens his mouth as if he's going to speak but no sound comes out.

Like a man on fire, Micheal pulls my face to his, groaning loudly as our lips collide with an explosion of pent up sexual attraction.

I shift to my knees and throw a leg around his lap, straddling his groin and pulling his chest to mine that's only covered in a thin tank top.

My breath hitches as Michael grips my hips with his large callused hands, his touch like a heat wave to my skin.

The sound of the heater kicking on can be heard over our ragged breath, the sudden warm blast making me feel too hot.

As if he can read my thoughts, Michael's hands move up to the tie on my bikini top. He stops once he finds it and leans back to stare in to my passion filled eyes.

"Tell me you want this, Sophia. I'm not making the same mistake twice." Micheals voice is hoarse and deep as his body language and stare pleads with me to agree.

I find his need for clarification so desperately sexy and I nod vigorously.

"Do whatever you want to me. Don't hold back." I whisper, rocking my hips against the bulge that's rubbing me between two layers of fabric.

Micheal hums out a moan as the sensation of my lap presses against his sex. His hands rip my bikini top off and he sighs, grabbing both of my breasts and burying his face between them.

He licks and toys with my erect nipples, expertly sending pleasure through my entire body.

It sucks he's been a player, but oh my god I'm loving his experience.

"You're so insanely beautiful." Micheal purrs against my supple skin. I lean back and rip his tank top off, exposing his flawless torso.

"And what does that make you want to do?" I taunt him, my fingers tenderly searching every muscle on his upper body.

My words of challenge trigger Micheal and he stands suddenly, lifting me effortlessly and throwing my onto his bed. His hands stroke up my thighs as he crawls between them, squeezing and rubbing my flesh in a masculine show of affection.

His hidden arousal twitches and jerks against his waist band, and I can see the red hot desire pooling behind his eyes.

In a flash my bottoms are jerked down my legs and Micheal lets out a primal grunt at the sight of my exposed sex.

I splay my legs open further, letting him really look at me. My small hands fondle my own breasts, and I watch as Micheal struggles to keep his composure all while still enjoying the show.

Fingers penetrate my body, one at first then a second one squeezes in, causing me to whimper.

"Oh god.." Micheal drools as he feels the tightness of my core engulfing his fingers.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I don't know if it can be helped." He groans, taking his thumb and circling the sensitive bundle of nerves of my clit.

I moan and tangle my hands in his thick black hair, bucking slightly against his fingers as they slowly slide in and out of me.

"Promises promises." I whimper, biting my cheek and relishing in the pleasure defiling my body.

My knees tremble, and I let out a long slow moan, my core erupting in ecstasy. It hits me hard when I realize I'm coming, my enjoyment soaking Micheals bed sheets.

Micheals eyes are glossy as he watches me fall apart at his touch. As I come he reaches into his pants and pulls himself out just above his waist band.

He strokes himself firmly while watching my release, desperation glaring at me as pre-come oozes from his tip.

I watch for several moments, my breath coming in violent pained gasps.

"Please." I beg, biting my lip as I watch him stroke faster.

"Please what, baby?" He teases me, pulling his swim shorts off and letting me have a full view finally.

"Please fuck me." I hiss, my body threatening to come again just from the sight of him touching himself.

"Careful what you wish for." He says back, the hint of a threat behind his words. He leans over the side of his bed and pulls a foil wrapper from his bag, ripping it open and rolling it down his thick length.

I wait in impatient anticipation as the condom fully encases him, signaling that my wait is over.

He doesn't waste any time. He doesn't tease me further.

Micheal grabs his base and plunges inside of me, causing my whole body to clench and shake from the sudden penetration.

My fingers ball up his bed sheets and I let out a strained moan that's half pleasure and half pain.

I'd say Micheals length is average but his girth is a whole other story.

"Fuck Sophia, it's so tight. Have mercy." Micheal begs as he thrusts in and out of me slowly, his masculine grunts like music to my ears.

"You're just so big." I whimper, willing my body to get used to the size that's now stretching me open and filling me to the brink.

My praises work like motivation for Micheal, causing him to fuck me harder and faster. His hips seem to have a mind of their own as they crash against mine.

I have to bite down on my arm to keep from screaming and alerting security, my body spilling over with orgasm after orgasm.

"Tell me how it feels." Micheal orders me, sweat decorating his forehead and his skin red with marks from my finger nails.

"So good. So so ...good!" I cry out as Micheal slams hard against my deepest parts, grinning from my reaction.

I can't even catch my breath before he grabs my hips and turns me over, my face coming in contact with his pillow that smells deliciously like him.

He grabs me firmly and lifts my ass in the air, lining himself up and hurrying back inside of my wet entrance, the new leverage causing me to bite, scream, and claw at his sheets and pillow.

Micheal rocks into my body over and over again until I can hear his release coming. His groans become deeper and more frequent and his thrusts become desperate.

"I'm coming!" He cries out as his hips buck against mine until his full load is released into the condom.

Once he pulls out of me I collapse on the bed, panting and gasping, my hair stuck to my body with sweat.

I hear him discard the condom then crawl back in into the bed, his strong hand rolling me into my back where he examines my worn out body.

"I mean it when I say nothing has ever felt that fucking good." Micheal admits, stars in his eyes as he looks down at me.

I want to respond, I really do, but I can't speak. My senses are so messed up and I still can't breathe so instead of words I pull Micheal into a long hungry kiss, hoping to convey that we will 100% be doing that again until I can no longer walk.

***
Comment any other requests you may have for a bonus chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 31
" Julian Henry my office now" the wrath of professor Monroe's voice struck through the hall way like a ball of lighting. This was the time Julian k...
2.9M 72.2K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
1.6M 43.2K 48
Victoria Anderson is determined to finish college and make her parents proud. Finding love isn't on her list of priorities but she can't help the att...
500K 21.4K 59
"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge. Hearing her name makes most people crin...