REGRET • [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!�... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ENDING
EPILOGUE 💏 💕
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 26

25.4K 650 253
By Junglee_Jagi

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook came home late. He walk upstairs. He entered his room and lay on his bed

He close his eyes and sigh. The scene earlier keeps on bothering him. He open his eyes and stare at the ceiling with deep thoughts.

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* What happened to you y/n-ah?

He mumbled. He close his eyes again and y/n's smiling face popped on his head.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I close my eyes.. She is all I see. Her face, her smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK: What is it this time?

I asked annoyed. She handed me a box.

Y/N: It's my second gift. I hope you will like it this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the box she gave me. And I saw a sweater.

Without hesitation I threw the sweater in my trash can. I don't care if it's expensive or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I instantly open my eyes as I remembered the sweater she gave me. I remembered I threw it on my trash can.

I stand up and walk towards my trash can. I hope it's still here.

I open it. But it wasn't there.

Where is it?

Where the hell is that sweater?? Did mom perha--

Oops.. I forgot mom put it on my closet

I walk to my closet. I open it and then I saw it. Ahhh... Thank God. I thought I lost it.

I grab the sweater and stare at it.

JUNGKOOK: Sorry if I threw you before..

I sigh. I put it back on my closet. And I was about to walk towards my bed but someone text me. I grab my phone and look at the screen.

From: Taehyung

I will tell you everything tomorrow. Meet me at Army's Cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

I arrived at Army's Cafe. I walk inside and started to look around. Then I saw taehyung sitting at the last row. I walk towards him. And sit down facing him. He lifted his head up and look at me.

JUNGKOOK: I hope you will tell me everything, hyung.

TAEHYUNG: Tell me first do you really love her? Or you just pity her?

JUNGKOOK: I love her hyung... I love her so much..

I said without hesitation.

JUNGKOOK: So please tell me the truth hyung... What happened to her?

I asked him desperately. Taehyung sigh.

TAEHYUNG: She's sick jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: Sick? Is that why she's in the hospital? But why do it looks serious..? Is she perhaps...

TAEHYUNG: She have a cancer.

I widen my eyes. It's like my whole world stop and my heart shattered into pieces. I could feel my eyes started to get watery. No.. No.. It can't be..

JUNGKOOK: W-what?? Y..y..you're j-joking, right?

I said in a cracked voice as my tears flow down. I look down and I close my eyes tight. I sigh and look at taehyung hoping he was joking... But he's not. He was serious.

TAEHYUNG: I'm not joking jungkook... She really have a cancer.

My tears keeps flowing nonstop. I'm feeling scared right now... There is a high chance that I will loose her... No.. I can't loose her again.

TAEHYUNG: She have a cancer.. Stage 4. Leukemia.. And....

JUNGKOOK: A-and what???????

TAEHYUNG: S-she.. Also have a... A heart disease.... That's why.. There are times that she have a hard time to breath..

JUNGKOOK: H-how?? I-i never notice it..

TAEHYUNG: You didn't notice it.. Because you didn't care about her.... You think you would notice it when all you cared about that time was iu..?

I close my eyes tight. While I tighten my fist. This is too much for me.. I can't handle this anymore.. It hurts so much. I open my eyes again and look at taehyung. I saw tears in his eyes.

TAEHYUNG: She's been suffering from her illness... Just to be with you. I can't imagine how she still manage to smile and to be cheerful when all this time... She was sick.

JUNGKOOK: W-wait... H-how did you know this??

TAEHYUNG: I found out.. I discovered her secret..

JUNGKOOK: How come she never told me this??

TAEHYUNG: Like I said jungkook.. You never cared for her.. You said it to yourself that you don't care about her.. And she heard you.

JUNGKOOK: She what?? S-she heard me?

TAEHYUNG: Yes.. That day that you were talking about her.. That day you were planning on using her to get revenge on jimin... She heard you... She heard everything.

I was so shock to hear the truth from taehyung. 

JUNGKOOK: S-she knew that I was using her??

He nodded.

JUNGKOOK: B-but.. W-why did she still chose to be with me when all along she knew it was all fake?

TAEHYUNG: Because she was madly in love with you... She really loves you JUNGKOOK that's why she chose to forget your plan on using her.. Because she wanted to be with you.. She wanted to be with you for her remaining time...

JUNGKOOK: Tell me how did you find out hyung.. Tell me everything.

I said begging him. Taehyung sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASH BACK

4 MONTHS AGO

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just came out in the restroom when I saw someone who just came out of the school clinic. I look a little closer. Then I realized it was y/n.

I saw her walking away amd she didn't notice my presence.

I'm confuse. Why she's in the school clinic? She's not sick right? I'm mean if you ask me.. She looks healthy. I think there's nothing wrong with her.

I walk inside the school clinic. Then I saw a nurse who was fixing her desk. I walk towards her.

TAEHYUNG: *clears throat* Excuse me... May I ask you something?

NURSE: Uhm.. Sure what is it?

TAEHYUNG: Uhm.. That girl that just came out of this room..

NURSE: Oh.. You're talking about park y/n?

TAEHYUNG: Ahh yes.. May I know why she's here?

NURSE: Uhmm she's here for her check up..

I widen my eyes in shock.

TAEHYUNG: C-check up?

NURSE: Yes...

Then she told me everything. I was so shock to know the truth. She's sick? Why she didn't tell us? Is she planning to hide this forever?

I was in deep thoughts when I suddenly heard a loud gasp. I look at the nurse. She had a worried expression and ask her.

TAEHYUNG: W-what is it??? Is there something wrong?

NURSE: Oh my god.. What have I done??

She mess her hair in frustration.

TAEHYUNG: y-yah.. What's wrong??

NURSE: I wasn't suppose to tell this to anyone.. It was suppose to be a secret... But I just unconsciously said it to you.. Now I'm dead to Mrs. Park... Oh my god.. I'm such an idiot... Idiot..

She keeps hitting her head while mumbling. I grab her hands to stop her.

TAEHYUNG: Mrs. Park?? Y/n's mother?

NURSE: yes.... Actually Mrs. Park hired me to personally check on y/n when she's here at school.. And she told me to keep it a secret... Now.. It's not a secret anymore because I unconsciously said it! Please.... Don't tell this to anyone.. I'm begging you.. Please.... Because if someone else find out.. I will get fire by Mrs. Park.. And I can't loose this job.. This is the only thing I have to support my family.. Please I beg you... Don't tell this to anyone... Please..

She keeps on begging me.

TAEHYUNG: Okay.. Okay... Don't worry.. I won't tell this to anyone.

She sigh in relief and she was saying something to me but I couldn't hear her because I was thinking about y/n.

TIME SKIP

4:50 P.M

I know y/n is waiting for jungkook at this time. I walk in the hallway and started to look for y/n. And I saw her leaning against jungkook's locker.

I walk closer to her and she turn to look at me.

Y/N: Oh~ oppa.. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the dance class?

TAEHYUNG: I have to talk to you.

I said in a serious tone. She gulp.

Y/N: o-okay.. What is it?

TAEHYUNG: I know your secret.

I said in one go. She widen her eyes in shock.

Y/N: W-what s-secret?? I-i d-

TAEHYUNG: Don't lie to me park y/n.. Why didn't you tell us? Are you planning to hide this forever??

I scolded her. She look down and sigh.

Y/N: It's not important oppa. It's not a big deal-

TAEHYUNG: It's a big deal for me! You're my friend y/n.. You are like a sister to me so I care about you!

Y/N: Sorry oppa.. I decided to hide it because I know it won't bother jungkook oppa if he find out the truth. He don't care about me oppa.. And I know about his plan.

TAEHYUNG: W-what??? You knew?

I said in shock. Y/n nodded and she lifted her head up and look at me with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: I always knew about his plan.. I knew that he was only using me to get revenge on jimin oppa..

TAEHYUNG: Then why did you still chose to be with him?

Y/N: Because I love him so much.. And I chose to forget his plan because I wanted to spend my remaining time with him. And you don't know how happy I was when I heard him for the very first time called my name... And I was so happy when I found out that he wanted me to be his girlfriend... But I was broken and hurt when I realized that he was only using me... At first I wanted to reject him.. But then I realized that maybe this is the right time to be with him.. And I think that god gave me a chance to be with him before he will take my life.... And that's why I took advantage with it.. He was using me and at the same time I was enjoying to be with him.. And I wanted to have a memories with him before I die..

My tears stream down nonstop. I was so guilty and sad at the same time.

Y/N: Even though he was using me... I still love him.. And I wish before I die that he will love me too..

She said in a crack voice. My tears stream down. I pull her into my warm embrace.

TAEHYUNG: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry y/n-ah.. I didn't knew that you were suffering all this time.

I said. I feel guilty because I didn't do anything to stop jungkook.

Y/N: It's okay oppa.. And I'm sorry too because I lied to you.

I broke the hug and wipe her tears. I gently caressing her cheeks and I stare at her eyes.

TAEHYUNG: Listen to me okay? From now on you will tell me everything..  I'm your friend y/n and I'm here for you.. I will never leave your side okay?

Y/N: okay oppa.. Thank you so much.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

TAEHYUNG: Don't do this again okay?

She nodded.

Y/N: Oppa.. Please don't tell this to jungkook oppa.

I look at her.

TAEHYUNG: Why?, But he deserves to know y/n-ah..

Y/N: I know.. But I'm sure it won't hurt him if he find out the truth.. And I rather keep this a secret.

TAEHYUNG: *sigh* Okay.. I understand.. But I'm telling you this y/n.. You can't hide this to jungkook forever.. No matter how much you hide it for him.. He will going to find out the truth when the time is right.

She nodded.

FLASHBACK ENDS

~~~~~~~~~~~

As I finish my story I look at jungkook and I saw his tears keeps falling nonstop and I know he was feeling guilty and hurt. I could tell that he was full of regrets. I know he's angry, sad, guilty and hurt at the same time. I know he really regret it.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As taehyung finish his story. I couldn't stop myself from crying. My heart shattered into pieces and my whole world stop. I was so angry at myself. How come I hurt her??

Taehyung was right.. She was innocent and kind. And I was so stupid to hurt a girl like her.. She doesn't deserve this.

She knew everything but she still chose to be with me.. Jimin was right.. I was such a heartless jerk. I'm so selfish because I was only thinking about myself...  About my plan on getting revenge on jimin and to get iu noona.. And because of that I didn't realize how much I hurt y/n.

I keep on crying like a kid but I don't care.

TAEHYUNG: I know what you are felling right now jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: I'm so stupid... I hate myself hyung.. She doesn't deserve this.. I deserve to die.

TAEHYUNG: Don't say that jungkook... Now that you know the truth... What will you do now?

JUNGKOOK: I won't leave her... I will be there for her..

TAEHYUNG: You can't jungkook.. Jimin won't let you.. You know how angry he was when he saw you in her room right?

JUNGKOOK: I don't care hyung.. He can do whatever he wants but I'm not leaving her again.. He can beat me again if that's what he wants.

TAEHYUNG: if that's what you want.. Then it's your choice.

JUNGKOOK: But I need your help hyung... I know you are still mad at me but I need you to help me.. Please.. Let's do this for her... For y/n..

Taehyung sigh and nodded.

***************************

JULY 28, 2018

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE. 😊😘😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 77.4K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...
494K 14.8K 27
" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention. Jungkook was nothing without Y/N by hi...
9.7K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...
202K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...