santana and brittany

Por cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... Mais

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

not alone and clevver news

2.3K 50 179
Por cactustravis

santana's point of view

shooting star is doing amazing. it's being streamed all over apple music and spotify and i'm on billboards hot 100. i've gone to three interviews for it and they went okay. every time they would ask me who the song is about, i would start to say ' my wife brittany' but then i remembered that she's my girlfriend to the public.

today is tuesday and not alone comes out on friday and i'm really excited for this one because the music video for it comes out on friday, too. and guess what...

brittany's in the music video!

i told them how i want the music video to go because i run this. let me give you the run down.

it starts off with the camera being on brittany's shoes and her walking up some steps with the echo of her steps loud. blaine's sitting at the piano and i'm sitting on top of it. brittany takes my hand and the song starts to play.

the whole video is based on us, so some parts will be brittany and i making out in a bed with all white sheets, some will be us fighting, and then some will be us sitting on the roof of a building looking at the sun rise, and it ends with a very passionate kiss that we share at the piano.

i wanted to include blaine because he wrote the song and i'm gonna give him some credit. and i wanted brittany in it because she's the love of my life and i wouldn't be here without her pushing me.

we're spending all day today and tomorrow filming and then they're gonna put it all together on thursday so that it can be ready for friday.

"okay," dan, the director says from behind the cameras, "lets keep the kiss playful and fun."

they put brittany and i in white tank tops and underwear. my hair is up in a ponytail and hers is down. she's really nervous and i don't know why. we made a freaking sex tape.

"ready?" i ask her and she nods her head slowly

"action!" dan yells and the song starts

brittany's laying on her back and i'm on my stomach. i look down at her and smile before pressing my lips onto hers. i move my lips down her neck and lightly kiss her neck.

"i can't," brittany says and i pull away and the music stops, "i cant with everyone watching us and a camera directly next to us." she whispers

"what do i have to do to make you feel comfortable? do you wanna be on top?" i ask her and she closes her eyes and smiles

"it's fine," brittany says and i tilt my head to the side, "i'm being serious. i'm just worried that i'll get...turned on."

i laugh and kiss her on the cheek before telling them we're ready.

we're able to finish the kissing scenes with only being slightly turned on and we're able to move onto the next scene which is the fighting and we're great at it.

on wednesday we fix anything that's a little sketchy and blaine comes in to play the piano. today literally took all day because the parts with all three of us have to be perfect. can't be anything but and we're thinking about doing a behind the scenes which is only gonna consist of brittany and i laying in bed together laughing and blaine and i messing around on the piano.

i wake up thursday morning with a huge headache. i don't know why; i didn't have anything to drink. i look over and see brittany looking at me with a smile on her face.

"you can't avoid talking to me now." she says, referring to me telling her that i want to have a baby

it's true. i think i'm ready to have a kid and i wanna carry it, which sounds so dumb since i'm at the start of my career, but i really want this. i want to have a kid now while everything's slow instead of having a kid when everything's piling up. i wanna be in my kid's life almost all day instead of only seeing him for five minutes before being rushed off to interviews.

"sorry," i say while looking at a text scooter just sent me, "i have a photo shoot in fifteen minutes."

"santana, i'm being serious."

"i am, too," i say as i sit up and run a hand through my hair, "i wanna have a baby with you now. do you want that?"

"yeah, but your career is just taking off. what do you think the label is going to say about this?"

"if they say no then it's no."

"really?" brittany asks and i nod my head, "you're gonna be a little bitch and just do what they tell you?"

"they know what they're talking about." i say as i get out of bed

"first you let them hide our marriage and now you're gonna let them decided wether or not you can have a baby," brittany says bothered, "i don't like this."

"brittany..."

"it's fine, santana. have fun at your photo shoot." brittany says and she turns on her side, so that her back is facing me

she's right but wrong at the same time. i should be able to do what i want instead of listening to them for every little thing. i honestly just want my career to be perfect and if that means i have to listen to everything they tell me then fine.

"hey," scooter says to me as two people are doing my hair and one is doing my makeup, "you ready?"

"i think."

"tomorrow at one you and brittany have an interview with clevver news," scooter says while looking down at his phone, "and by one i mean one. not two, santana."

"that was one time," i say and we both laugh, "but there's something that i wanna talk to you about."

scooter looks at the people working on me and they leave. he pulls a chair up next to me and sits in it.

"we wanna start a family." i blurt our and his eyes get big

"now? like now now?" he asks and i nod my head, "santana this..."

"this isn't a good time, i know, but it is. i wanna do this now before its too late. i wanna be in my babies life."

"and you will be in three years."

"three years?" i ask, shocked

"three years for you but brittany can do what she wants when it comes to that."

"but i wanna carry the baby."

"then you gotta wait three years. two years of you're lucky," scooter says and i know he feels bad for me, "santana, trust me. trust us. you're gonna get everything you want in the end."

"and what happens if i go against what you guys want? will i be dropped?" i ask and scooter stares at me really hard, trying to figure out if i would actually risk something like this

"depends on what it is but i know for a fact that you won't," scooter taps his fingers down on the table, "but, um, let's finish getting you ready."

i won't but snix will.

*

one million views in an hour and thirty minutes. i counted. we're tending number four on youtube and the comments are amazing and they're all loving brittany and i. they're calling blaine, brittany, and i 'the gay musketeers.' blaine loves it.

when you search my name up on google, there's articles on my music and i. a lot of them ending the article with 'who is santana?' and on the clevver news website they say that they're gonna learn everthing about me from who's the girl in the music video, to who writes my music, and to my sex tape. so, it's the interview that sets my career off.

turns out that today isn't just an interview. it's a live interview, live meaning that the people who enjoy me and my music will be there, and they want me to sing not alone. so, not only am i bringing brittany, i'm bringing blaine.

it's 12:40 and brittany, blaine, kurt, and i are walking to the location where we are having the interview. scooter walks out of the building and smiles at us,

"blaine," scooter says and they shake hands, "how are you?"

"i'm excellent. the song is doing amazing and- i just couldn't be doing better." blaine answers and i look at him and smile, "oh, uh, this is my fiancé. kurt."

"how are you?" scooter says as he shakes kurt's hand. i laugh when i realize we're a group of gays, "but i have some news."

"what is it?" i ask and my heart drops

"we need you to say that you wrote the song," scooter says and blaine's smile gets smaller, "just to boost your credit."

"but what about his credit?" i ask and scooter shakes his head

"this will be better. people seeing that you wrote two songs."

"but i didn't write this one."

"santana," blaine says and i look at his disappointed face, "it's fine."

"not it's not," i say and i look back at my manager, "scooter."

"santana, the interview starts in less than twenty minutes. we have to get you ready." scooter says and i groan

"what are you gonna do?" kurt asks me as we begin to walk

"whatever the hell they tell her to." brittany says and i roll my eyes

"brittany, let it go." i say and blaine and kurt exchange confused looks

"just saying," britt says, "santana doesn't like to be in control of her stuff."

"do you really wanna start an argument minutes before we have to go onstage and be a happy couple?" i ask and that shuts her up

nobody knows what i have planned. i'm telling them the truth. brittany is my wife and i'm about to pregnant with our first child. blaine wrote not alone and he's my partner in crime when it comes to music.

if they drop me then they drop me. i had brittany keep us a secret for most part of high school and i'm not gonna have her keep our marriage to ourselves. im not gonna do that to her again.

i have a mixed following and i know that most of them are LGBQT and i love that. i don't just want one following. i want tons of people to listen to my music and to me.

blaine and kurt stand on the floor with my 'fans', is it too soon to call them my fans? and brittany is sitting next to me on stage. blaine looks disappointed and it makes me kind of sad. brittany's just pissed and she kept saying things that would confuse the media, so i had to shut her down.

"hey guys. welcome back to clevver. today i am here with the beautiful santana and her girlfriend brittany pierce," lily marston introduces while looking at the camera, "how are you guys?" she asks us

brittany opens her mouth to answer but i cut her off- -snix cuts her off.

"wife," i say and lily furrows her eyebrows, "brittany and i are married and we are doing great."

i look at brittany and she smiles and i place a hand on her thigh. blaine and kurt are just as shocked as everyone else in the crowd.

"wife? we were told that you guys were only dating." lily says and she smiles at the camera

"no, we're married and we've been married for four months," i say and she nods, fascinated, "and we're preparing to have our first baby together."

she places the cards that she's holding in her hands down on the table and clears her throat, "well, this interview is obviously going in the opposite direction than we thought," she says and we'll laugh, "did you say baby?"

"yeah, um, britt and i have been talking about for a while now and i'm finally ready."

lily claps, "that's amazing! i am so happy for you guys, but tell me about how you guys met."

brittany and i look at each other and laugh.

"um," brittany starts and i look at her with a smile on my face, "we were a secret at first. just making out in each other bedrooms but then she came our senior year and we've been together ever since."

"you guys haven't broken up at all?" lily asks, shocked

i laugh, "we ended things a year later and then got back together a hear after that and i asked her to marry me in the choir room."

"choir room?" lily asks

"in high school, we were cheerleaders and we were apart of the glee club."

"glee club? as in show choir?"

"yes and those two right there," i point at kurt and blaine, "they were also in glee club."

"okay, so, you guys were singing cheerleaders who fell in love in high school and got married after breaking up for about a year?" lily asks and i laugh, "and now you guys are preparing to have a baby?" we nod our heads, "do you want a boy or a girl?"

"boy." i smile

"boy." brittany says with a smile on her face

"one last question on you two before we move on," lily says and i raise my eyebrows, "who's top?"

i laugh, "me."

brittany clears her throat, "me."

i look at her and my jaw drops.

"no, think about it," i say and lily laughs, "the letter 'b" is in 'bottom' and it's also in 'brittany."

"shut up, santana," brittany says and i laugh, "i top."

lily laughs and looks at the camera, "you tell us what you think on twitter using #santanatops or #brittanytops," lily looks back at us, "now let's talk about shining star and not alone. two great songs. how did you write both of them?"

i look at blaine and he looks down sadly.

"well," i start, "shining star was about fetus brittana and it was everything i was feeling and everything brittany would tell me when i got in one of my moods, but i didn't write not alone. a good friend of mine did."

"really? we were told that you wrote it."

"i didn't and actually," i point at blaine, "blaine did. you know what? can we actually get a chair for blaine? i want him up here with us," someone pulls a chair up next to brittany and blaine sits in it, "blaine anderson is the amazing person who wrote this beautiful ballad."

"and he's the guy at the piano in the video?" lily says and we all nod

"the gay musketeers!" someone in the crowd yells and we all laugh

"will you be writing more songs for her, blaine?" lily asks

"if she wants me to i will. i love working with santana. she knows what she wants when she wants it." blaine says and i smile

"if there was a way to make blaine my, like, official music helper then i will," i say and everyone laughs, "i love working with blaine. he's great."

lily looks at the camera, "today we learned that santana is actually santana pierce married to the beautiful brittany pierce."

"hell yeah." brittany says under her breath and blaine and i smile

"she's getting ready to have a baby and she's a great person to work with and now she's gonna sing her latest single, not alone, with blaine on the piano," lily turns and looks at me, "santana?"

i smile and blaine and i move over to the piano. he sits down on the bench and i sit on the stool. i look at him and nod and he begins to play my lastest song.

i feel great. i can finally be me with brittany. i'm not gonna let them trap me into being what they want me to be. scooter doesn't look happy though.

"hey." i say to him as the four of us walk up to him. brittany holds my hand and i grin

"santana, you did everything we told you not to do," scooter says, his voice more stern than usual, "clevver live-streamed the whole thing on instagram and everyone at republic was watching," scooter scratches his cheek and i can already hear the bad news, "and they loved what they heard," scooter says, surprising all of us, "they liked how you delivered the truth, all the truth, and they don't wanna drop you."

"so, i can have a baby?" i ask and scooter nods

"even if we don't want you to do something, we can't stop you from doing it."

kurt's phone starts to ring and he walks away to answer it.

"we're having a baby!" i turn and yell at brittany. she laughs and pulls me into a hug. i pull back and press my lips against hers

kurt says something to blaine and his smile washes away. blaine looks at me with those big eyes and frowns. something sad.

"what happened?" i ask feeling some of the excitement being taken away from me

"it's quinn," kurt says, "she, um, she got into another car accident and it's bad."

"we need to go to the hospital now." blaine says

i look at brittany and both of our eyes fill with tears.

this can not be happening.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.5K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
10.6K 298 21
Santana Lopez is almost heartless. She's popular, pretty, and confident. Well, she pretends to be. She has had a terrible past, resulting in her beco...
30.3K 670 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...