How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]

12.7K 124 11
By AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my new studentxteacher (I have no idea why I write it reversed in titles) story! For my fans, wazzap! ^_^ For the others who do not know me, how's it going? Anyways, enjoy this one! Loving Mr. Maxwell has about two chapters left so I'll go ahead and work on it. Peace =u=w

Prologue

"You're up, Roxxy!"

I fixed my blush in the mirror and nodded. I stared back at my brown colored contacts and blinked a couple of times.

"Alright, coming!"

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the curtains.

"Go, go." whispered Lucy.

I messed up my dyed red hair a little and pulled down my shirt to show extra cleavage. You can do this, Susanne. Just act along and you'll get paid well tonight. I walked through the curtains, the smell of alcohol and terrible odors wafting around my nose.

"And here comes Roxxy!"

My eyes scanned the large crowd today. I gave them a quirky smile and turned around, bending over and giving them a little view of my ass. Satisfied with the wolf whistles I received, I turned around and flashed them a fake smile. Walking towards the pole, I pulled my shirt down a little more and had one of my breasts poking out. I saw a 20 fly on the stage and knew this would be a good night.

After doing my show, I headed over to the bar. I went through the crowd and lustful gazes, finally settling down on a stool. Jaime, the bartender, came up to me with a knowing smirk.

"The usual." I said waving him on.

He winked at me and went to go make my drink. I sighed and patiently waited for him.

"Aww... you look too adorable to be here." said a voice I didn't recognize.

The voice was alluring and deep, but I ignored it. Rolling my eyes and still looking down, I sighed.

"S'not like I'm too young."

"Maybe you are. What're you here for?"

"I work here." I said, still staring at the bar table.

Jaime came back with my drink and set it in front of me. I nodded and slowly sipped on it. Picking up the drink, I left the bar without another word. I went backstage and looked in the mirror, fixing my makeup and clothes.

"Roxxy, you got a lapper."

I absolutely hate my job. I feel like a slut, but how else will I get income? The pay's not bad, it's enough to keep me alive. I hate with a passion giving married 50 year old men lap dances. With a roll of my eyes in the mirror, I got up and headed to the booth near the stage. I approached a door and opened it, seeing eight other doors.

'Roxxy' was in silver letters written across the door.

I opened that door and saw a man in a chair. When the door closed, he glanced over. I saw a side-glimpse of his face. My breath was caught in my throat as I saw him smile and look ahead. Slowly approaching this man, I had my back to him and looked straight. I bended over slightly and slowly began to shake my ass. I shook my hips in a teasing way, glancing over my shoulder. I almost stopped when I realized how hot this guy is. Fully turning around, I noticed a smirk plastered on his face. I walked towards him, noticing that he was sitting straight instead of back. My fingers glided from his jaw to his chest, sending tiny sparks in my body. I smiled when he shivered at my touch, our eyes locking gazes.

He had wavy dark brown hair that I wanted to run my fingers through. He had the cutest baby blue eyes, but his mature facial structure said otherwise. His smirk would easily make any girl drop to their knees.

Every girl but me.

"Riceve un bacio...*" I said seductively, pushing his chest back.

He lowly laughed and raised an eyebrow. I placed my legs on both sides of him and slid on his lap. His hands instantly groped my ass but I tsked. My mind was screaming to make him do that again but I ignored it.

"No touchy-touchy." I whispered.

Groaning, he put his hands down and I smirked. I slowly began to grind myself on his lap and whisper soothing things in his ear. After I heard a bell, I got up from his lap.

"Time's up." I said smiling.

For the couple of months I've worked here, that was my first enjoyable lap dance. I don't know why I felt a spark when I touched him, it felt so weird but I liked it. I never felt like that before. His eyes screamed lust, but I ignored it and blew a kiss to him. Stepping pass him, I walked to the door. As soon as my hand touched the doorknob,

"Wait." his alluring voice rang.

My eyes widened when I realized this was the same guy at the bar. I looked over my shoulder.

"Voglio baciarti*." he whispered, approaching me.

Shocked that he knew Italian and I was only learning, I looked up at his figure hovering over me. I put two and two together and realized he said something about kissing. I got the hint when he started to pull in, his lips forming a smirk. I looked around for something and found nothing. As soon as his lips lightly touched mine, an abrupt knock at the door had him instantly shoot up. The butterflies in my stomach were acting up and I nervously gulped.

"C-coming!"

I opened the door to see Lucy standing there with an impatient look on her face.

"Your lap dance ended two minutes ago!" she yelled angrily.

Pushing the door open with her eyes still on mine,

"And you, sir!" she said, her gaze shifting to the man.

Her mouth dropped as she stared at the man. He had an icy look on his face, his eyes glaring daggers into hers.

"I-I, I'm so sorry, did you want to stay longer?"

"No grazie*." he said annoyed.

Lucy had a confused look on her face, looking for a translation from me. I ignored her and stared at him. He looked so upset, I really wanted to comfort him... His gaze shifted to mine, softening a bit, he sighed.

"Mi scusi." he mumbled pushing pass us.

My eyes followed his every move until he finally exited the hallway door. I frowned, suddenly feeling sad that he left. Wait, haha what?! Screw that! I looked over at Lucy with my eyebrow raised.

"My money."

She rolled her eyes and handed me two hundred dollar bills.

"Thank you." I said with a sigh and headed off.

When I finally reached home, I counted all of the money I made today, tips included. $327. I smiled and put the money in my drawer. I couldn't keep my mind off the stranger today though. The way he looked at me, the lust in his eyes... I sighed and smiled, the butterflies in my stomach acting up again. I loved how he towered over me, even though I'm 5'9.

Going into the bathroom, I ridded my face of its disgusting makeup I applied earlier. I carefully took my brown contacts off and stared at my hazel eyes. I put my hair up in a messy bun and got my glasses. This is the real me. Susanne Lockwood, a seventeen year old invisible student that attends Burnsley High School. I only have a handful of friends and a best friend, the only one that knows about my double life. When I take the glasses off, mask my face with makeup and put on my brown contacts, I'm Roxxy, a nineteen year old stripper that works at Lucy's Pub and Strip Club.

But for the several months working there, I never met a stranger like the one I danced on tonight. I never imagined myself enjoying giving a man a lap dance, especially seeing someone that wasn't even a regular. I sighed and walked back to my bed.

I know life would be easier if I at least had a guardian or even a family member with me. My building's super says he's my legal guardian, no official documents or anything was asked for. That's one thing out of my way, but of course in return I pay rent. I'm glad he reduces it by a good hundred dollars. Picking up my phone, I look at the date: I switch all of my lights off and head off to bed.

I want to see that stranger again...

---

Italian phrases translated :D

Riceve un bacio? - Do I get a kiss?

Voglio baciarti. - I want to kiss you.

No grazie. - No thank you.

Mi scusi. - Excuse me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...