Suspect

By TasiaBryantJordan

There are two kinds of secrets. The ones we keep from others.... "I don't f*ck studs but I had you moaning an... More

•Prologue•
SUS|1- Fresh Start
SUS|2- First Encounters
SUS|3- Love Wanted
SUS|4- Nymir
SUS|5- Strapped Up
SUS|6- Gender Fluid
SUS|7-Crushing
SUS|8- Birthday Sx
SUS|9- Bad Blood
SUS|10- Do you remember...
SUS|11- Attraction
SUS|12- Old Flames
SUS|13- H.I.M.
SUS|14- Into You
SUS|15- Making Arrangements
SUS|16- Private Affairs
SUS|17- Expecting
SUS|18- Confrontation
SUS|19- Family and Fued
SUS|20- Separation
SUS|21- Make it Count
SUS|22- Fam Bam
SUS|24- Epilogue
Hey❤️
Hey🤗
New Book 😁🆕📖💕
💬Suspect 2 Help ❗️(Closed)
Suspect 2 Results
Advice, Covers & Extras

SUS|23- Unturned Rocks

3.5K 184 22
By TasiaBryantJordan

Suspect Chapter Twenty-three
Unturned Rocks
~
Previously on Suspect...

I started up the car but before I could switch the car into gear, Nymir had some questions. "Wait...who is this–You had another kid without me too?" He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

I sighed and collapsed into my seat. I knew he'd be suspicious but Dammit–I didn't want it to come out like this. And not from my lips either...
~

Same Time
Norman Thomas High School
Manhattan, NY

{Messiah's Pov}🤔 age 17

"Baeee post" she said with a chuckle and took our picture in the girl's bathroom.

*Bell Rings again and Door Opens*

Startled by the door, both me and Jayda looked over in a hurry to catch someone as they came in. I swear my heart skipped a beat once I made eye contact with the girl. I thought I'd never see her again but what the fuck was she doing in my school anyways.

I stared at her coldly and examined her outfit. Fuck is she a stud now too? This bitch was all over the place in her sexuality. Jayda saw the look of disgust in my eyes and turned my head as Ashanti went into the stall to pee. A few other girls walked in after her and thus Jayda pulled me to the side as I shook my head.

"She was cute. You know her or something?"

I started thinking about how much I did know about Ashanti Goodson and laughed at the thoughts of us still lingering in my head. "Sadly. I wish I never met the broad though..." I said loud enough for everyone to hear over the sounds of urinating.

Ashanti, age 16 😘

"Oh shit" Jay squealed and looked back at the stall she was in. "That's her? The one with the–"

*Toilet Flushes and door unlocks*

Suddenly, Ashanti came out and caught us both staring. She gave us a look back but came over to wash her hands, since we were by the sinks now. Just seeing her again made me mad, I never wanted to look into those cheating-ass eyes again.

"Mhm....and this bitch ain't cute. Bitch is confused clearly. Can't make up her mind if she take dick or give it..." I said as she washed her hands next to me while I sat on the counter.

"Keep calling me a bitch and watch I won't fuck you up in this bathroom. Indirect ass bit–" Ashanti said.

"Bitch you ain't gonna do shit while I'm here" Jayda said to her.

"Babe don't respond. Ain't shit gonna happen *hops down* I just got the bitch upset is all. Fuck you in my school for anyways?" I asked, towering over her as she looked up to me with a serious face.

"Don't worry about it" she said with an attitude.

"Oh I'm ain't so stay out my fucking way from now on. Babe, let's go..." I said, bumping Ashanti's shoulder on my way past.

Same Time
New York City Police Department
Bronx, NY

{Mehki's Pov} age 21

"You have reached the voice mailbox of....Hi this Ember, I'm probably away from my phone right now but–"

"Fuck!" I slammed the phone back down. "Come on mom–"

Redialing the number in again, I caught myself before going through with it. I can't waste my last call on her again, knowing she never answers unknown numbers in the first place. I sat there for a few minutes to think about who else I could possibly call. I thought about calling either Shani or Lil but....–hell. I can't even remember their numbers sadly.

It would be nice if these dick heads would let me just look in my contacts in my phone. I had everyone important saved in there...

Then it hit me...

Nicole...

Re-entering her number into the system instead, I gave it a try. She's the only lead I have right now. I remembered her number with ease–I guess since I never saved that shit in my phone to begin with. I hate that I keep trying to be done with this bitch but I always end up needing something else and getting sucked back in.

Sitting on the phone while it rang and rang, my heart jumped once I heard her voice. "Who's this?"

"Yo....yo, its me–"

"Mehki?" She asked.

"Yeah but look, we gotta talk fast. I'm in jail and I need you to get in touch with –"

"After you walked out on me earlier!? I'm not doing shit, so call someone else"

"Nicole wait–! Don't hang up...this is serious yo. I gotta get in touch with my moms. They tryna charge the fuck out of me and she ain't picking up the phone. Please can you just have her call me and tell her where I'm at, I'm at Precinct 49 on Eastchester Road.............–hello?"

"Look don't call my phone again after this. I'm only going to tell her because I know she needs to know and because I'm cool with your mom. But you, lose my number after this. It's funny how the tables turn, right. After blowing me off after I told you how I felt and breaking my heart, now you want my help? After you couldn't be bothered with me since this morning when you fucked and bounce!......*cries* How could you treat me like that....like I was nothing to you all this time– *voice breaks* Nothing but a bitch you can fuck and duck,.... right?"

Staring at the wall with the phone still up to me ear, I heard her sigh from my silence and hang up. I hung up too and sighed my damn self at the feelings of remorse I had. I knew she was hurt by what I did this morning....but why didn't I care earlier after I walked out. I couldn't have showed I was using her any better...

Girl gave me p*ssy faithfully and said she was falling in love. And I just left...

Flashback: Last Night
Bronx, NY

*Headboard and Bed Rocking* 💢

"Can't enough, huh? Keep calling my phone wanting me to come through, right?" I growled, biting my lip as I fucked her shit hardly from the back.

I sunk my nails deeply into her flesh to keep her body bouncing back to me in a rhythm. Each time that ass smacked against my abdomen, I pounded it back the opposite way to keep this vicious cycle going. Over and over, I roughly went in on this girl and tore her shit up for getting me sucked back in. I was trying my hardest to leave her ass alone but I loved the kitty she gave me.

Climbing on top of her fully now as she laid in the pillows on her stomach, I connected us even deeper than before and started sucking on her neck. She cried to me beautifully and grabbed on to my face on the side of her. "Ohh– Mehki"

"Love when I beat ya shit up. Knowing I fuck you better than ya nigga. That's why you keep calling me?" I asked, roughly humping myself inside and grabbing her neck underneath.

"Ahh yes–.....yes daddy. It's ya pussy–" she squealed, driving any nigga insane with how soft and submissive her moans got.

Dropping the conversation short, I got back up to stand on my knees again and adjusted her body face down ass up. I was in heat now, any time she say her shit was mine when she in a relationship with someone else. I really stole her away from that nigga...–shit wasn't intentional but...

*Queef* 💨

"Ou my–....God-ahh. Ahh!" She cried, holding her ass cheeks apart after I put it back in.

Rolling my lips back from the sight, I grabbed her hips again to push even deeper inside. Now hearing it talk back to me as all nine of my inches broke inside at once. I didn't waste no time going harder, giving it to her like I always did when I started feeling myself cumming. Had her shit clapping back to me in seconds.

*Hard smacking*

"Mehki!– Ahh!" Her hands came back to hold on to my stomach.

I grabbed her hair and twisted it in my fist before using the other one to pin down one of her hands on her back. She turned red in the face immediately and begged for mercy through her moans but I had no intentions of stopping.

"Oh my God-ahh!....oh daddyyy–" she whined, pulling her sheets off the bed while I rammed her further and further against her headboard.

*Headboard banging*💢

"–Daddy ahh"

"Ssss–.......where you want this nut at?.......F-Fuck!" I hissed, looking up at the ceiling in awe.

The following morning
Same location

After waking up in her bed, I sat up and scooted down to the edge with my hand on my forehead. I found my phone right on the night stand where I left it and read the time to be 10:18 AM. Coincidentally, the door opened and there she was coming in, in only a light cream robe over to me.

"Morning" her soft voice said as she sat besides me on the edge of her Queen size bed.

"Morning" I said in return, putting my phone down as she started to hug me from behind.

"How you sleep?" She purred next, nuzzling her face into my bare back while she rubbed on my chest in the front.

"I slept alright, you?"

"I always end up sleeping good when you come over" she chuckled. "I made us breakfast though, I figured you'd be hungry after last night. Did you have something to do today, though?"

"I got some business I need to take care of, but what's up?" I looked back as her, seeing her blush.

"I don't know–I just...thought we could...spend the day together or something. Maybe go get something to eat, watch a movie downtown"

I laughed lightly at her suggestions. "Nick, we ain't together..."

She sighed and laid on my shoulders, kissing at my skin softly as I turned around to look out her window.

"I know but I'm tired of just...–you coming over, we have sex and you leaving again. I feel like I'm really falling in love with you and I just wanna spend time" she confessed. "I really care about you..."

I said nothing to her confession and sighed in disappointment. I swear we were just keeping it at sex....but now it's weird. I wasn't ready for that and to be honest, just hearing her say that turns me off from everything. "I gotta go" I said, breaking out of her hug to put my clothes back on in a hurry.

Tossing my shirt over my shoulder, I grabbed my phone and left her in her bedroom alone to leave her house entirely. That shit just ruined everything...

I really had to leave her alone now. I hate myself for keeping her this long to even develop feelings in the first place. After she told me she had a nigga, I should've just walked away and left it at that.

Flashback End: Present Day
Fordham University
Bronx, NY

{Kahlil's Pov} age 19

Being pushed down on to my bed, she climbed on top of me while I sighed. "Want me to make it up to you before you leave?" She asked, leaning in to kiss on my cheeks.

I found it funny how she'd stress me out just so she can de-stress me later. I had enough on my plate with school and work already, and impregnating my already needy girlfriend just made shit worse.

"No, I should get going. Maybe when I get back" I said, sitting us up and holding her assets in my hands.

"Come on, baby....I'm sorry–you know my hormones out of whack. *kiss* Let me make it up to you" she insisted, kissing my lips now with her arms wrapped around my neck.

Kissing back, I started to rub down her slope while she eased me to lay back down again. A few kisses later and she was already pulling up my shirt and kissing down towards my pants. Her hands raced in to unbutton my jeans immediately, pulling them down before–

*Door Opens*

"Fuck" I said under my breath and pulled Brooke on top of me as Damien came in.

Seeing us hugged up, he quickly apologized and sat down his book bag. "Oh– sorry. Should I give yall a couple hours again?"

"Nah man, she was just giving me a kiss goodbye. You good" I said, buttoning up my pants before getting up.

While my roommate went to go sit at his desk, I finally was able to kick Brooke out with just a simple kiss goodbye. She left thankfully and I continued getting my stuff packed for this weekend.

"I picked up a letter for you from the lobby. Mind me asking who keeps writing you" He said.

"Shit– if only I knew. I strongly think someone's playing a joke on me. Some anonymous writer keeps sending me letters and shit. Saying that can't tell me who it is and other shit" I spat.

"You think it could be your girlfriend? No offense but that white girl is crazy, maybe she's testing you or something..."

I chuckled. "Yeah well– all that's going to have to wait for now. I tell you I'm going home for the weekend?"

"Damn, two days with the room all to myself. I might just throw a party" he teased.

"Right. Just don't trash the place and if you decide to bring back a female, you keep that shit on ya side"

He laughed at that. "Yeah, I'll try to remember. Have fun though, tell ya mom I said hi"

To be continued...
_________________________
Hey, thank you for reading this part of Suspect 🤗 Hope everyone enjoyed it. Sadly the story is coming to an end 💔😶 Epilogue next part💔💔

Q: Thoughts 🤔 Mehki, his character? Ashanti and Messiah?😒 Kahlil?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.9K 25
Riley's secret is finally revealed; An uncanny string of events leave the blonde and raven haired lovers to question their paths, goals and eachother...
1M 27.6K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
285K 8.3K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...