Our Love - Jiall (Mpreg)

By elina_stylinson

BOOK 1 of the 'OUR' Trilogy He promised. He left. He came back. More

Description-A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
❤14.Complications
❤15.You're Driving Me Crazy
❤16.I Can't
❤17.LiLo Wedding
❤18.Partying
❤20.Happy Birthday,Nialler.
❤21.Happy Birthday, Drew.
❤22.Midnight Cravings
❤23.Breakfast Time
❤24.An Eventful Date
❤25.Meet Valeria Anne Horan Bieber
❤27.Big Brother(mature)
❤28.Christmas Time
❤29.Like Old Times?
❤30.Welcome 2015!
❤31.Honeymoon |part 1|(Mature)
❤32.Honeymoon |part 2|(mature)
❤33.LiLo Baby.
❤34.I Can't Be,Can I?
❤Last Chapter.35.
❤Epilogue.

❤26.Wide Awake

2.5K 93 17
By elina_stylinson

Niall's POV

My back was aching, my head was ready to explode and my man hood and bum were sore,like I had just had my first time.I tried to open my eyes but the bright light of the room I was in,blinded me and I closed them again.Someone was surely beside me but I couldn't put my finger on who.Then a cute,small giggling noise was heard and my eyes shot open again.What was that?Where was I?

"Justin?" I looked beside me and saw Justin looking like a mess next to a small hospital crib.Did I cause him to be like this?

"Ni-Nialler?"Justin shuttered out and stood up to come closer to me.Leaning down to kiss my forehead,he accidentally pressed his palm to my hip bone and I groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry, I-I love you Ni,don't you dare do this to me again."He kissed me blinking his tears,not giving me a chance to answer.

"What happened exactly?"I mumbled on his lips.He pulled away and went to the crib to take something from it.That something was a small pink ball that was making small baby noises.Is she...?

"Our daughter happened...."He trailed off and placed her in my now open and waiting arms.My baby girl.I was holding my baby girl.After all these months ,I had her finally in my arms.A few tears escaped my eyes as I observed her features. She was exactly like me.

"She is our princess..." Justin whispered and sat down beside me,wrapping one arm around my shoulders and his other around mine ,which was holding Vale.

"Our love...number two."I mumbled and played with her petite toes,making her squirm as Liam entered the room.

"See? I told you he would wake up." He said to Justin and Justin smiled at him.Liam took a chair from the corner of the room and went to sit at the other side of me.

"How are you ,Ni?"He asked patting my thigh.

"I'm a little sore but I'm fine. Why? Did something happened? I only remember falling asleep after the last push." I asked puzzled.

"You didn't fall asleep,your heart stopped beating because of the pressure.It's normal in situations like yours." He explained.

"God...and when are we going to be able to go home?"I groaned,too loud for my baby girl's liking.She whimpered a bit and then started crying.

"Shh,sweetheart.It's okay.."I soothed her and she slowly calmed down and started sucking on my T-shirt,causing me to look at Liam strangely while he chuckled and caressed Vale's almost hairless head softly.

"She is hungry. You can breastfeed her," My eyes widen."..but I don't think you want to,so I'm just going to ask a nurse to bring a feeding bottle for her."He said and I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Can I,you know, try?Breast feeding ,I mean."

"Of course you can.It's your choice,but if you start breast feeding her,she will prefer it than the bottle." He pointed out.

"I'll try." I stated nodding my head and Justin gaped at me.

"Are you really doing this?" He held in his laughs and I smiled sarcastically at him.

"Yes,I am and if you want to laugh,go on.I don't care." I snapped.

"Still moody?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"No.You're just annoying as fuck."

"Don't swear in front of her." He demanded and placed his hands on Vale's ears.

"You are crazy, Justin." Liam shook his head laughing and then turned to me."How do you manage getting along with him?"

"I don't." I playfully said to have Justin glare at me.

"I love you too,you know." I hummed in response and passed him Valeria to take off my T-shirt .

"Give her to me..." I told him and he did. I didn't even have a breast,but if my baby wanted then I was willing to do it.I slowly brought her closer to me and she started sucking on my teat.It hurt a little,but the small noises that were coming out of her mouth were warming up my heart,not letting me feel the pain.Justin was watching us in awe while Liam was awkwardly standing next to him.

"Liam,I'm not a woman ,for your information.You can look..."I smiles and he chuckled blushing.

"I know ,I'm sorry... it's a habit,I guess."He said scratching the back of his neck as I shook my head grinning in response.

"I think she is full..." I stated when Valeria pulled away.I wiped the corners of her tiny mouth with a small towel that Liam had brought me and then he and another nurse helped me burp her.She did and after that she fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Do you want me to put her in her bed?"Justin kindly asked and I nodded thankfully.The clock on the wall across my bed showed that it was 11:20pm and I had already started getting tired.Justin lied me down carefully,fixing the pillows behind my head and then kissed my forehead mumbling a 'goodnight'.

It was like minutes had passed when I woke up again to a baby crying.No.No.Not now.I shook Justin's shoulder who was asleep on the chair with his head resting against my bed and he swatted my hand away.

"Justin!I can't exactly stand up and get her.Wake up."I whisper-yelled at him and he grounds opening his eyes.

"I know you are tired and I would do anything to be able to get up,but I can't so,pwease?" I looked at him with big puppy eyes and he laughed making me smile.He got up and went to Vale's crib.She kept crying quietly while her other dad was bouncing her gently.Eventually, she was sleeping peacefully in Justin's arms holding with her tiny hand Justin's pointer.I cooed silently at the adorable sight and Justin smiled up at me.I blew a kiss to him as my eyes got heavy and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Justin's POV

As soon as Niall closed his eyes,I placed Vale back in her crib and went to buy a coffee.Since Vale seemed to be a light sleeper,I would need some caffeine to keep me awake.I was waiting for my ordered at the hospital's canteen when I saw Darren coming towards me.I studied him as he was. coming closer and he still reminded me of someone.I waved at him and took my cup from the woman working in the canteen.

"How is he? Liam said I could see him for a few minutes." He said and I smiled. I knew he was worried and that's why I didn't snapped at him.Otherwise I would have punched him.

"He is sleeping right now,but he is fine."I nodded."Do you want to drink something too?"

"No,thanks.Is it okay with you for me to see him?"He asked when we reached Niall's room.

"Of course.You may have got the wrong impression of me.I don't like you that much,but I won't kill you because you want to see Niall."I shrugged.

"Oh okay..."He chuckled and went inside as I waited right outside the door in case Niall woke up or needed something.Once Darren exited the room, I told him to stay and keep me company,because one I was bored and two I wouldn't mind getting to know him.We talked about our families, then he told me how Liam introduced him to Niall and then I asked him if he had a 'partner' in his life.

"I had a girlfriend months ago,but we broke up and it was all my fault.The exact same with Niall."He said and looked at the ground.

"Will you call me nosy if I ask what did you do?" I asked.

"No,it's just that she was or is ,I don't know,pregnant and I told her to get an abortion or I would leave.She didn't want to kill the child and here I am.All alone in Ireland after all these years." He finished and I raised my eyebrows.

"Where were you before you came to Ireland?"

"In Cyprus.After Niall I met the girl and went with her to Cyprus.We stayed there until she told me she was pregnant."Fuck.That's why he reminded me of someone.I had met him once in a club six months ago.He was the fucking asshole that dumped Andriana,but he didn't remember me since he was too drunk the day we met.

"And let me guess,her name is Andriana?" I asked ,more like snapped.

"H-How do you know?"

"She is my bestfriend and we have met before."I said and pointed between us.

"Fuck."He face-palmed and leaned back on his seat.

"Yes.Fuck.Why did you leave her?And what the hell does it have to do with Niall?" I asked remembering his words:'The exact same with Niall.'.

"I left her because ,I'm still too young for children and it's the same with Niall because we broke up for the same reason." He explained.What the...

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me he hasn't told you yet...God,I'm such an idiot." He placed his elbows on his knees and hide his face in his hands.

"What hasn't Niall told me?"I said ,as calm as I could be.

"Back then,I got him pregnant."He looked in my angry eyes and then continued."I made him get an abortion and he did.That's why he had that 'complication' three months ago..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groaned.

"I didn't want to upset you and please don't be mad at Niall,he doesn't deserve it.He deserves to be happy.I believe he didn't tell you because he was scared.He loves you too much Justin.I'm sure hasn't told you that either but me and him kissed when I first came here in Ireland."He said and my eyes welled up in tears."But,he pushed me away and told me how much he loves you.He might have not told you the truth for these things, but you have already left once.He was probably afraid of the second time."He finished and I nodded.

He was right.Niall was so scared of me leaving him again ,that I couldn't blame him for keeping these a secret.He had his reasons,not that I would ever leave him,but still.I had to make him trust me.

I thanked Darren and even gave him a friendly hug,ignoring the shocked face he had on before going into Niall's room. He was now awake and he was sitting up on the bed ,watching TV. I hadn't even notice that there was a television and a clock across his bed.I flopped down on the free space next to him and he turned to look at me worriedly.

"Your eyes are red! Were you crying? Did Liam say anything?Is our baby oka-" Before he could say anything else I interrupt him by pecking his lips.

"I'm okay,babe.I was talking to Darren though..."I said searching his face for any emotion.He had none,he only nodded for me to continue talking.

"He told me that you two kissed."His eyes widen and he was starting to tear up a bit.I wiped the corners of his eyes with my thumbs and gave him a kiss on the nose.

"He also told me that when you were together you got pregnant... and he made you kill the baby."

"Shit.Why did he tell you that? You weren't supposed to know."He cried.

"No,no,no...don't cry.By the way,why was I not supposed to know?"I hugged him close to my chest kissing the side of his head.

"I don't want to loose you again..."He mumbled fisting my shirt with his small hand.

"You're not going to loose me,Ni. What do I have to do to believe me? I understand you were scared and you didn't tell me.I could never leave you again.I love you so much to do that.Every time we discuss this I say the same things,but it's the truth.You and the kids are my life."I said and slowly leaned in to kiss him.It started with small and slow pecks and then it turned into a passionate,full of love,meaningful kiss.I pulled all the adoration ,admiration and love I had for him into it and he did the same until our baby girl woke up again,crying her eyes out.We stayed up all night watching her sleep,eat,cry,giggle and in my opinion I had finally managed to get Niall to trust me.

Long (I want to think) Chapter 26.Did you like it? Answer me,please and be honest.I don't mind at all as long as you tell me what you think.I love you all.Thank you so much for everything.

Guess what?It's my birthday today!!How about you give me a present and reach the goal below??

Next update:10 comments/35 votes?Hope so!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7K 29
One Popular. One Invisible. One Night. One Game. One Unimaginable Outcome.
170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
5.3K 80 1
I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall If you spread your wings You can fly away with me But you can'...
193 11 13
THE FINAL CHAPTER OF BOOK ONE. THE FIRST CHAPTER OF BOOK TWO IS EXPECTED SOON.