Off Set (A Madnessa Story)

By vanessastopaz

When Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan both audition for the same show there is bound to be some connection... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Two

6.6K 193 59
By vanessastopaz

Madelaine's POV:

I walked out of the interview room feeling very confident in what I showed the team of interviewers. As soon as I got out I looked around the room to see if I could find Vanessa. She was probably being interviewed so I decided to wait a couple minutes.

As I was looking through my phone, no later than 5 minutes a short girl with brown hair walked out of the small room. I quickly put my phone away and started walking toward her.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hi Madelaine! So how'd it go!?" She asked in excitmentment.

"It went amazing!" I jumped in excitement. "How did it go with you!?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't feel very confident." She said with a frown.

"Well I know what will make you feel better! Wanna go get some food with me!? I asked.

"That sounds awesome! I'm so hungry. I was too nervous to eat this morning." She said.

As we were walking out of the building to our cars we were deciding where to eat. I found out she was vegan and so am I so it was perfect. Since we were vegans we decided on Veggie Grill. We both got into our cars and started driving over to the restaurant.

Vanessa's POV:

As I was parking my car I could see the red head through the window of the restaurant sitting at a table. I was still wondering how she got here so much faster than I did. I quickly got out of my car and admired how pretty she looked sitting there. She had the most gorgeous hair ever and her smile was contagious. I walked into the restaurant and sat across from her.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked laughing.

"I guess you're just a slow driver." She said laughing.

"Hey, don't make fun of me I'm new to the LA traffic." I said frowning but then started laughing when Madelaine did.

The waitress came and took our order. We talked for what seemed like forever even though it was only an hour. We never ran out of conversation we always found something to talk about. Some of the things we were talking about were our previous projects and our previous boyfriends.

"So tell me about this boyfriend you have!" I said excitedly.

"Well he is a rapper, his name is Travis Mills. He is literally my best friend and I just love him so much." She said happily.

"Aw, well he sounds like a great guy. I would love to meet him sometime!" I said with a smile.

"I have a feeling that you two would get along very well." She said giggling.

We went on talking for a while longer and gave each other our numbers and social media names. We talked about a bunch of other things. It was getting late and we both had to meet with our managers. We got up and exited Veggie Grill.

"I had a really fun time with you, Mads! This made me feel a lot better! I hope we can catch up soon and hopefully we will maybe be on set with each other!" I said smiling at the girl.

"Aw I had a lot of fun too Nessa! I'm glad you feel better! I hope we are on set together too!" Madelaine said while pulling me in for a hug.

Madelaine's POV:

While hugging Vanessa I could smell this wonderful scent of vanilla. It was weird how close I felt to her even though I've only know her for a couple of hours. We separated from each other after hugging for a while. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and gave her a soft smile as we said our goodbyes.

When I arrived at my apartment I found Travis sitting in the kitchen on his phone. He quickly put his phone away and ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey gorgeous, where have you been? He asked concerned.

"I went out to eat with a girl I met at the interview." I said smiling.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Vanessa." I replied.

"Oh cool! So how did it go!?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh my gosh. Travis, it went amazing. I nailed it and I honestly think I have a very good chance of getting the part. The interviewers looked so proud and happy when I finished! I said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Babe, that's amazing! I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it!" He gave me a quick peck on my lips and then hugged me.

*The next week*

Vanessa's POV:

My manager had just called me and told me that someone else got the role of Josie. I was really upset because I knew this would be a big opportunity for me and I would get to see Madelaine more. I decided the first thing I was gonna do was text Madelaine. We had been texting non stop for the past week.

Vanessa: Hey Mads! I just wanted to let you know I didn't get the part of Josie :(. Did you get the part of Cheryl!?

Madelaine: Oh my god what. How did you not get it!? You were probably amazing!!! I am about to go fight someone lol. I'm so sorry tho, Nessa. Can I come over? I'm not sure, I haven't gotten the call yet.

Vanessa: Haha thanks Mads your the best but I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for company right now.

Madelaine: Well too bad I'm on my way and I have ice cream!!

Vanessa: Ughhhh but I guess if you have ice cream I wouldn't mind ;)

Madelaine: Haha, I'll be there in 10! x

Vanessa: Okayyyyy

I quickly cleaned up my apartment and made sure it looked somewhat presentable. I actually couldn't wait to spend time with Madelaine. Even though me and Mads have only known each other for a week it honestly feels like years.

Madelaine's POV:

I honestly felt so bad for Vanessa I knew how much she wanted this and it breaks my heart that she didn't get it. I quickly ran into the supermarket and got a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. I remember Vanessa saying at Veggie Grill how much she liked this kind. After that, I raced over to Vanessa's apartment and knocked on the door. When she answered she was wearing what I guessed to be her pajamas and she had her hair up in a messy bun. I gave her a big hug and told her how sorry I was. She told me it wasn't my fault and that she was okay.

I was admiring how pretty her apartment was. She had such beautiful photos hanging up.

"Hey, where did you get these? They are beautiful." I said pointing to the wall full of photographs.

"I actually took them." She said grabbing the ice cream out of my hand.

"Oh my god. Are you serious these are amazing! You have some talent!!" I said still admiring the pictures.

"Aw thanks." She said plopping herself on the couch and handing me a spoon.

"Do you wanna watch Netflix?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

We decided on the movie Get Smart since it was funny and we needed to lighten the mood. We happily sat there and ate our ice cream. Vanessa grabbed a blanket and then sat down laying her head on my shoulder and we sat like that for about another 20 minutes until my phone started ringing. Vanessa lifted her head off my shoulder and I went to go look at my phone and saw it was my manager. I quickly answered it.

"Hey!" I said. Vanessa turned her head as if to say who is it. I mouthed to her "my manager."

She then stood up across from me with a look of excitement on her face.

"You got the part Madelaine!!" My manager said. I stood there for a moment, frozen, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my god. Thank you!!!" I squealed.

"I'll message you the details! Congratulations Madelaine! I'll talk to you soon." He said and then hung up.

"Oh my god!!! You got the part didn't you!?" Vanessa said jumping up and down.

"Yes I did. Are you mad?" I asked shyly.

"What, of course not! I am so proud of you oh my god!!! You are going to be amazing and I am going to be supporting you every step of the way!" She said pulling me into a hug. I thought how weird it was that our bodies were like the perfect hugging height.

"Even though we've only known each other for a week you are the best best friend anyone could ever ask for!" I said hugging her tighter. She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was one of the most adorable things ever.

We eventually went back to watching the movie and finished it. I totally forgot about telling Travis so once the movie ended I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him.

Madelaine: Hey Trav, I GOT THE PART!!!!!!

Travis: OMG BABE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! WHERE ARE YOU???

Madelaine: THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE!!! I am with Vanessa.

Travis: Can we go out to dinner tonight to celebrate? You can bring Vanessa if you want!

Madelaine: Hang on let me ask her.

"Hey, Nessa do you wanna go out to eat tonight with me and Travis to celebrate?" I asked looking down at her on the couch.

"I don't wanna intrude on your guys date." She said chuckling looking up at me.

"You won't be. He insisted that you come. It would be a great way for you guys to meet!" I said smiling.

"Okay, sure I'll come." She said smiling back at me.

"Okay great let me text Travis!" I said.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda boring I'm trying my best for a slow burn and I'm new to this whole writing thing! I hope you guys enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 8 16
Archie is really devastated about Veronica banishing all of a sudden. He wants a closure to their relationship. And Cheryl, as his best friend, will...
46.1K 1.6K 32
Cheryl returns home to Riverdale when Nana Blossom falls ill, although she's not going alone and it's been ten years can she stop old feelings from i...
26.8K 684 20
[Season 2] It was the end of Cheryl and Toni's college year. Cheryl visited Toni during her freshman and sophomore year of college. She stopped visit...
78.4K 1.3K 26
Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse, meet on the set of Riverdale. They become very close but what happens when they catch feelings? Will they tell the wo...