Caught | Luis Mendoza

By ggoddd

More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Ten

10.4K 113 161
By ggoddd

Vivian

"Mendoza, I think I should be heading home. It's almost 8"

He groaned.

"You sure you can't stay the night?"

"Positive, my mom thinks I'm doing a project"

"Ffffiinnneee, You're staying over Saturday for sure though" he smirked.

"I don't think so" I laughed.

"Oh I know you're staying over Saturday"

*********Friday************

"So you're telling me you and man candy are dating but not dating?" Daisy asked.

"No, I don't know it's complicated"

"Well, you should find out what you are soon. Because I'm not saying this is going to happen so don't attack me, but what if Luis is just using you" Sabrina said making a point.

"I never put too much attention to that"

"And if that happens, what's gonna happen when tony finds out about it?"

"What did I get myself into" I sighed.

"okay enough of that, let's think positive." Marisol said.

"What if he's really into you and he's looking for an actual future with you?" She said.

"I-I think I'd be willing to be with him" I said.

"With who" tony scared me.

"Her man ca-" Daisy started to say.

"Someone" I said.

"Okay" he walked away awkwardly.

"Why'd you stop me?"

"Luis is kinda, maybe scared of Tony."

They snickered.

"Is he really" Sabs laughed.

"I think so" I laughed along with her.

"Okay, real talk. I think I just found myself a husband" Daisy blushed.

"And that is?" I said with curiosity.

"You now Adam from the hockey team, Luis's friend?"

"Banks?"

"That's the one" she smiled.

"How long has this been going on?" Marisol asked.

"About 2 weeks"

"2 weeks! When were you going to tell us" Sabs exclaimed.

**********************

L: Meet at my place

L: I have something important to tell you ;)

I sent him a quick text and headed down stairs.

V: I'll ask

"Hey Ama, would it be okay if I went to a friends house for a little?" I asked.

"Casa de un amigo? O Novio?" She questioned me.

I stayed quiet, speechless in a way.

"Esta bien mija, Luis me cay bien. Ya terminaste la tarea?" she said.

"Gracias Ama" I smiled, going over to give her a hug.

"Pero ahorita no quiero nietos." She laughed.

"I wasn't even thinking of that, te lo prometo." I laughed back.

Sabs: hey have you started on Ms. K's assignments?

V: What assignments?

S: The papers she passed out during class

S: We were supposed to finish them

V: you're kidding right?

S: wish I was

V: okay, thanks

I sent Luis a quick text telling him I'd be late and started on my homework.

V: Hey I'm gonna be late sorry :(

L: that's fine mamí

L: just walk in when you're here, the doors unlocked

L: I'll be in my room ;)

************************
Luis

I was in my room waiting for Vivian when I heard the door bell ring.

And she said she was gonna be late, I chuckled to myself.

"I thought you said you were going to be la-"I cut myself off.

"Oh you know I'm never late handsome" she said.

"Mindy you shouldn't be here. I said we're not doing this anymore" I told her.

"But I needed you" she pouted.

I took note of what she was wearing. It was coat that stopped right above her knees.

She stepped inside and closed the door. I sighed knowing this wouldn't be good at all.

"It's kind of hot in here don't you think?" She said, beginning to remove her coat.

She wore a white set. She made her way toward me putting her arms around my neck.

"C'mon Luis we both want to, you can't go running around with Vivian all day" she said.

"Mindy I already said we can't do this anymore" I attempted to slightly push her away.

"You know I missed you touching me like this. You could never keep your hand off" she whispered.

She pressed her lips against mine, I tried to fight it as much as I could but I couldn't. I gave in and kissed her back.

We made our way to my room, I pushed her against the wall. She started to undress her self as I did the same. We made our way to my bed...

**********************
Vivian

The homework was actually really easy, I finished it in about five minutes then made my way to Luis' house.

When I arrived I was about to knock when I remembered he told me to just walk in.

I walked in locking the door behind me and making my way to his room. Just as I opened the door I saw them. They were both undressed.

I quickly closed the door and ran out his house. I heard Luis calling after me from a distance, but I kept running.

"Vivian please, I know I fucked up!"

I stayed silent, continuing to run. I didn't need an explanation. I got home and completely broke down, the tears wouldn't stop coming.

*********************

I woke up the next morning dreading that I had to go to school knowing I'd have to face Luis. The worst part is it was with Mindy. Out of all the people it could've been with, why Mindy?

I got up dragging myself to the bathroom for my daily routine. As I was finishing up my mom called out to me saying it was time to go.

At school, I had told Sabs to meet up with me in the back.

"Hey my, what's wrong?" She said concerned.

I wasn't going to let the tears pour out, I tried as much as I could but they slipped.

"Oh somethings really wrong" she hugged me while I cried.

"He had sex with Mindy" I whispered.

"Who, oh no please don't-"

"Luis" I sniffled.

"God he's such an idiot, do you want tony to kick his ass?" He suggested.

"No, it's better if he doesn't know about this" I said wiping away my tears.

"Vivian!" I heard, it was Luis.

"Fuck, I gotta go. See you in class" I said to Sabs.

I ran again, to where I knew he'd never go.

"Tony!" I said, I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hey Vivs... have you been crying?" He said taking a closer look.

"No, just allergies" I smiled.

The bell rang letting us know it was time to get to class. I saw Luis for a quick second but he didn't see me.

"I'll see you at lunch" I said speed walking away from Tony.

As I got to class I had forgotten I had almost all my classes with Luis. I made my way over to the teacher asking to move my seat. Thankfully they said yes, I moved my seat to as far away from Luis as I could.

Luis walked in and made his way to his seat, seeing I wasn't next to him anymore he looked around for me spotting me across the room. Seeing I now sat next to Riley made him furious.

**********************

First period was finally over, I was quick to gather my things and make my way to my next class, but not quick enough.

Luis caught up to me and stopped right in-front of me, causing me to bump into his chest.

I attempted to go around him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Seriously? Riley?" He said in a furious tone.

I leaned against the locker, knowing he wouldn't let me go. Making sure not to look at him.

"Look I know I fucked up okay?"

There was silence.

"So you're not gonna talk to me, not even at least look at me?" He questioned standing in front of me.

"I'm gonna be late" I said, still not looking at him.

"We have the same class, I'll walk with you" He said letting go of my arm.

Right when he let go I was off I went speed walking and lost him in a crowd. I got to class before he did and changed my seat once again.

A/N: Luis the player😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 522 4
Comment aus or ideas and shit you want me to write about and there's a 99.9% chance I'll do it.
811 19 20
64.8K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
117K 2.7K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...