Four

"No" he said closing the door.

I sat there quietly for a bit, I waited till Luis put on his seat belt on. Just when he did.

"Vivian!" Was all I heard as I ran out of the car.

I looked back to see Luis, and just as I did so Luis picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!!"

"We gotta date babygirl, I ain't lettin' you go that easy" he laughed.

"Okay okay, I'll stop just put me down"

"Sorry baby but it's gonna be a long night"

*****************

"That'll be all, thank you" Luis said as he handed our menus to the waitress.

"I hope you remembered my mom gave me a curfew"

"I know"

"It'll only take me two seconds for you to be in my bed screaming my name" he whispered in my ear.

The heat of his breath sending goosebumps all over my body. The things he does to me, it makes want to give in but I just can't.

"Here are you're meals" the waiter said.

"Thank you" Luis said.

*****************

The rest of diner was full of laughs and Luis occasionally flirting with me. Now we were walking out to Luis' car, and to who knows where Luis was taking me.

As soon I we got in the car, Luis pulled me on top of him. Grabbed my ass with one hand and pulled me down with the other.

"Luis, stop" I softly said.

"Do you really want daddy to stop?"

"I'd love for daddy to stop"

"You know 'daddy' sounds good coming out from you're pretty little mouth" he said as he pulled me closer, so that out lips had only a microscopic space between them.

"How bout we go to my house Mamí, we still have an hour" he said as he placed both hands on my ass.

"Or how bout you drop me off at at home?" I said, removing his hands off my ass.

"I think my idea would be much more fun" he smirked before connecting out mouths.

His tongue stroked mine. The kiss became rough. Luis' hands traveled down my waist.

I pulled away from the kiss, and went back on to my seat.

"That's just a little preview of what you'll have in a bit" he whispered in my ear.

I could tell he was smirking, without me even having to look at him. Again with the heat of his breath on my neck. It turned me on, and he knew it.

I was damp, and I know Luis knew. During the car ride he would occasionally turn to look at me then to my entrance, and smirked.

"You know baby if you want me that bad you can have me any time you want" he smirked, and placed his large hand on my thigh.

"Please, I'd rather..." I started but then stopped to think of what I was about to say.

"You'd rather what? Fuck Riley, so you can get back at me for fucking Mindy?"

"You think I'm jealous over her?"

"Seems like it" he laughed.

"Well, I'm not" I answered with attitude.

He didn't say a word just smirked. I attempted to remove his grip on my thigh, but his grip only got tighter. I knew I couldn't lossen his grip, I was weak compared to him.