Thirteen

Vivian

I stumbled my way down the stairs trying to get away from Luis as fast as I could. However, just as I made it to the bottom I tripped over my own feet.

"Fuck" I whispered holding my pounding head.

"Vivs!" I heard Luis.

I quickly got up and rushed to the door, with Luis hot on my tail. I was quick to spot Tony out, smoking with a few others from the hockey team.

"Hey" I said gripping onto his shoulder to steady myself.

"Hey..." he noticed my unsteadiness. "I think it's time for you to go home" he laughed.

I looked back to see Luis looking around the front yard for me.

"Yeah, um can you take me home?" I asked.

"Already on my mind, I'll see you guys at school" he waved bye to the team.

Thankfully we made it to Tony's car without Luis seeing us.

"You okay?" He looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, I just really want to go home" I reassured him.

"Okay" He said while pulling off.

The whole car ride was silent, besides the low music from the radio.

Tony made it to my house and walked me up to the door of my house.

"So what really happened that you didn't tell Sabs, because I know you almost always go home with her after parties" he looked into my eyes.

He looked really good tonight.

Wait, what? Oh my god... did I seriously just think that. I definitely had way too much to drink.

"I just got into it with Luis, and I just didn't want to be at the party anymore"

"He bothering you?" He started to get protective.

"No we just had a talk, let's leave it at that please?"

"Fine" he mumbled.

"Give me a hug" he then said, opening his arms.

I went on my tip toes and embraced him in a hug.

"You know I care about you right Vivs?" He said into my ear.

"I know" I mumbled back.

We pulled away and I couldn't help but look at his eyes. Then looking at his plump full lips.

Oh fuck.

Luis

Looking around the yard I couldn't see Vivs anywhere. "Maybe she left" I thought to myself.

I spotted the team and walked over to them.

"Hey wassup guys" I said.

"Aye there's the famous girl magnet." they laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed. "Speaking of girls, have you guys seen Vivian?"

"She just left, Tony took her home."

"Oh alright thanks, I'll catch you guys at practice" I said walking away.

***********************

Just as I turned the corner to Vivs house I saw her on the front porch... with Tony.

They were hugging. I drove my car close then break immediately.

They were kissing.

So this is why she didn't want to talk. This whole time I really did think her and Tony were nothing but friends.

Contemplating on whether or not I should get out my car and do something, I huffed in disbelief and turned my car around and sped to the party.

As I pulled back up to the party I spotted Mindy walking out.

"Hey Mindy! Need a ride?" I smirked.

"Thought you only wanted Vivian?" She smiled.

"She's doing her own thing. So I can do my own too."

"Is that so?" She smiled making her way to my car.

Vivian

Tony and I pulled away when we heard tires screech.

Leaving us in silence.

"Uhhmm, soooo" he said breaking the silence.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" he cut me off.

"No it's fine. I mean I leaned it too" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Right. Um this never happened?"

"Won't even mention it." He laughed.

"Well, thanks for the ride."

"Yeah of course, tell your mom que le mandó saludos." He said walking off the porch.

I sighed walking into my home quietly so I wouldn't wake my mother.

Walking upstairs to my room I pulled out my phone.

V: come to my house tomorrow
V: I have something important to tell you

Sent to Sabs

S: Me too
S: And I don't think you're gonna like it

Luis

While in my room with Mindy, I couldn't stop thinking about Vivian with Tony. It made my blood boil to see her with someone else. That should've been me to be dropping her off at home. Not him.

Mindy pushed me down in my bed, then straddling me.

I thought of Vivians silky smooth legs in that dangerously tight dress she had on tonight. Fuck she looked really good tonight.

Mindy helped me take off my shirt and immediately started kissing me. You could tell she was eager.

Still, I thought of Vivian's plumped soft lips.

She took off her clothes leaving her naked. She tugged at my clothes taking it off, I opened my drawer and pulled out a condom.

Pushing her onto my bed I rammed into her without a warning.

"Luis!!" She moaned.

"Fuck" I grunted.

The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Vivian. I was having sex with Mindy, while thinking about Vivian.

Fuck.

The memory of her in red lingerie was stuck in my head. Her body under mine, while I gave her back strokes.

How good her smooth skin looked under the slight midnight moon light peeked through my curtains.

The memory of our heated makeout in my car. The way I wrapped my arms perfectly around her thighs.

I flipped Mindy over so she was on her stomach. Sliding into her again.

"Luissss, faster" she moaned.

"Fuck Vivian" I grunted.

Oh shit.

"What?" Mindy said lifting herself.

I stayed silent.

"Did you seriously call me VIVIAN!?" She yelled now facing me.

"Uuhm" I had no words. It's exactly what I did.

"I'm out of here. Don't call me again." She quickly put her clothes on and stormed out.

I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

I let out a shaky, heavy sigh.

"Fuck, what have you done to me Vivian?" I whispered to myself.

A/N: I know, I know. I've been gone for a minute but here's an update loves. Y'all see the new cover? Thought we were in need of a new one :)