Twelve

Vivian

"I should go look for my friends before they get worried" I attempted to move.

It was no use I had nowhere to escape. I tried to pull one of his arms off the counter, no use.

"C'mon we have to stop fighting, you and I both know we want something." he whispered.

"Well clearly you have something with everyone" I spat. Does he really think I'll give in?

"C'mom ma, let me make it up to you." His arms snaked around my waist.

"I actually came here to have something... just not with you." I smiled and pulled his arms off me.

Nunez 1, Mendoza 0.

Luis
"Hey Mendoza, how'd it go with your girl?" Banks asked.

"She's playing hard to get, nothing I can't handle." I smirked.

"That's my boy." He patted my shoulder.

L: Lmk in 30min where you are
L: I have a plan

D: Will do

Vivian
"Can you believe him!? He thinks he's hot shit just cause he's really fucking fine with his toned abs and... I need to stop." I smacked my head.

I was ranting to the girls about my encounter with Luis. He just loves to mess with me.

"You know Vivs maybe, you guys should just try again. You clearly still think he's the hottest man alive." Daisy smirked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING? No, we're finding my girl a new man TONIGHT!!" A very drunk Sabs said.

Sabs pulled me to the dance floor and almost instantly someone grabbed a hold of my hips.

"Thanks for saving me a dance." The familiar voice said.

I didn't have to turn around to know it was Riley. The voice I had known since the beginning of high school.

Our hips moved in sync, the loud roar of Riley's crew cheering us on filled my ears.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" I felt him smirk on my ear.

He lead me off the dance floor and basically dragged me up the stairs.

"S-slow d-dowwwnn." I slurred.

"C'mon, in here." he pulled me into an empty room.

I stepped in and got shoved against the wall.

I winced in pain.

"I'm gonna make sure you forget about Mendoza." I felt him pulling my dress up.

"Mmmmm, wait." I said.

"Wait for what?" He kissed my neck.

Suddenly, someone bursted through the door. I for a minute I was sober again.

"VIVS LUIS!! HE'S HURT!!" It was Daisy.

"W-What?!" I stuttered.

"WELL WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled.

"No, no no no no no. You're supposed to be forgetting about Mendoza remember?!" Riley attempted to get me to stay.

"Take me to him." I ignored Riley and followed Daisy.

We went to the other side of the house, to the last door in the hall.

"He's in there." Daisy said.

"Wait I thought you-" Daisy opened the door and pushed me in.

Luis was in the room... perfectly fine.