Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 11
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
33 - Step Five (The final step)
Epilouge
About the Author

Part 12

3.4K 83 115
By AmbrosaNorthR

It has been about a week since my little scene with Craig and frankly, we have become a little closer. When around people he acknowledges me a little more and doesn't seem like he hates me as much. 

He is more open when we are alone. Much like how we are now. I'm sitting on his couch watching some movie while his sister is at a friend's, Laura is doing errands and His father is probably at work. 

"Popcorn is done, the movie is starting, what am I forgetting?" Craig asked more himself then me as he plopped on the couch next to me. 

I shrugged and he glared at the screen. 

"Blankets and Pop! It's a marathon so we need enough stuff to last us at least ten hours," he said and I chuckled as he practically fell off the couch as he went to get the pop and blankets. 

"D-Do you need any h-help?" I call out and when I didn't get a response I got up and walked into the kitchen. 

Craig was pacing around the room and kept pulling on his sleeve. 

"Wh-what's bothering you?" I asked and he stopped pacing and looked at me. He shook his head and gave me a weak half smile.

"I'm fine, just worried. I forgot it's Saturday," he said and I thought for a second before realizing what he was talking about. 

"I-I can go," I suggested and he shook his head. 

"We can watch at least one movie, then if he doesn't show up by then we'll go up to my room and play video games. You cool with that?" he asked and I nodded and forced a smile. He gave me a quick side hug before opening the fridge and grabbing four pops and handed two of them to me. 

"Give me a second while I get the blankets," he said and I nodded and went back into the living room. I set down the two pops and sit on the couch. 

Craig soon came back in with a pop in each hand and a blanket on each shoulder. He placed the pops on the coffee table and gave me one of the blankets. 

I wrapped myself up in the blanket as he turned on the movie and placed the popcorn in between us. 

As the movie started to play I wasn't paying much attention to the movie, but more or less to Craig. I could tell he wasn't paying much attention either. He keeps glancing at the window and back at the screen. I also noticed he wasn't really eating the popcorn either. While I would take some every couple minutes, or seconds, depending on the movie. 

I am not paying much attention to what is happening in it, but the noises are enough to scare me half to death. 

We got to the credits of the movie without any crazy incident happening and I notice Craig let out a subtle sigh. 

I smile at him and grab the three empty pop cans and throw them away, keeping the blanket draped over my shoulders. 

"So w-what now?" I ask as Craig puts the bowl we used for the popcorn in the sink. 

He looked outside before looking at his phone and then back outside. 

"Well my dad isn't home yet, I doubt he'll be back anytime soon. We could play video games upstairs if you want," he said with a shrug and I nodded. 

"S-Sure," I say with a forced smile. He ruffles my hair and goes back into the living room. I just sigh as I follow him and wait by the Stairs. 

He grabs his blanket and the pop can on the table and walked back over to me. 

He held out his arm, telling me I could go first so I nodded at him and went up the stair, him following behind. 

"Which game do you want to play?" He asked me as we entered his room and I sat on the beanbag chair in front of his TV. 

"I s-suck at all of Th-them," I said with a shrug and he rolls his eyes with a chuckle. 

"Randomly grab one then, I'm going to feed Stripe," he said as he went towards the cage that sat on his dresser. 

I sigh and stand up and grab a random game before walking over to Craig who was on the other side of the room. He was looking into the cage with a small smile. 

His guinea pig, Stripe, is about six years old but still runs around like she did when she was younger according to Craig. Everyone says that she is his most treasured possession as you can almost always catching him smiling at her. 

"H-hey Stripe," I softly say as I give her a little wave through the cage. 

She looked up at me for a second before going back to her food. I smiled and looked at Craig who was looking at me with an expression I couldn't quite read. 

I nervously laughed and he chuckled as he gestured towards the bean bags, and I swear I saw a pink tint on his cheeks as he turned away. 

He put in the game as I fell onto the bean bag closest to me and cuddled into the blanket. He handed me the controller and sat down in the beanbag next to mine, just covering his legs with the blanket. 

We started to play the game and I was surprisingly picking it up pretty quickly. 

"I thought you sucked at all the games! What happened to that?" Craig asked as he quickly pressed the buttons on his controller, leaning to the side a bit. 

I just chuckled and shrugged, trying to keep my focus on the game. 

"I-I don't know. D-Dumb luck?" I suggest with a shrug and he scoffs. 

"Yeah sure, and Clyde dodges or catches the many things you throw at him because he has super speed," Craig says with a smirk as I pout. 

"I w-will get him one d-day," I say my voice determined. 

Craig just chuckled and tossed his controller to the side as I won again. He groaned and I just giggled slightly. 

We looked at each and other for a second I swear he looked the happiest I've ever seen. His dull eyes were sparkling like the stars and he had the smallest, yet the most genuine smile on his face.  

I smiled and he looked away from me quickly and grabbed his phone. 

"It's past five," he muttered and I frowned, knowing what that meant. 

"Do y-you think something h-happened?" I questioned and he shook his head. 

"Probably off getting drunk. My mom should be back soon though," he said and I nodded with a small sigh. 

We both stood up and he opened the door to his room with a sigh. I followed him down the stairs and to his front door. 

"See you later," I said with a slight frown and Craig nodded before ruffling my hair with a chuckle at how I jumped slightly and frantically tried to fix it best I could. 

"See you tomorrow Tweekers, Bye," he said with a half smile which I returned before opening the door. 

I gave him a hesitant wave before I walked out of his house and towards the street. I looked back and saw Craig standing in the doorway watching me. 

I raised an eyebrow at him with a questionable look which he returned with a shrug before smiling and waving at me. 

"I'm gonna keep your jacket!" He shouted and I chuckled before walking towards him and he held out my red jacket.

"Forgetful dork," he muttered and I chuckled before rolling my eyes. 

"M-Maybe I am, b-but you deal w-with me anyways," I say and he nods before looking at me with a half smile. I noticed he was fidgeting with his hands again and I sighed as I put on my jacket. 

"Wh-what are you thinking," I asked and he looked up at me with a confused look before I gently grabbed his wrists and moved his hands away from the other. 

"So that's how you know when I'm thinking," he said, more to himself than me. 

I just nodded and he let out an awkward chuckle. 

"Well... I was wondering... if maybe we could... if I could hug you? I didn't know if you'd be okay with me just hugging you out of nowhere and I honestly don't know why I want to hug you but I do. So... can I hug you?" he asked quickly and I looked at him confused for a second and noticed how red his face was. 

He was trying to avoid eye contact and was more or less looking at my shoulders while his left hand grabbed his other arm. 

"I mean you don't have to I just... oh my god I'm so lame..." he muttered and I notice the embarrassed look on his face and I couldn't help but giggle at how... cute he is. Maybe adorable is a better word... hot maybe? Nope definitely not hot... well... sort of hot... Actually, I don't give a shit, him being shy makes me giggle end of story. 

He let out a groan as he hid his face in his hands, "You probably think I'm a lame pathetic loser now. Just forget it." 

I chuckled before stepping towards him and hesitantly wrapping my arms around him.  He didn't move and I was about to let go when I felt a pair of arms wrap protectively around me. 

I let myself get comfortable in Craig's arms and rested my head on Craig's chest as Craig let his rest on my head. He was warm and I didn't want to ever let go, but sadly the hug ended way too soon. 

Craig pulled away and smiled at me before ruffling my hair. 

"Bye Tweekers, I'll see you tomorrow," he said and I nodded and started to walk away, looking back once to wave a final goodbye to Craig who nodded with a wave before he closed the door. 

I started walking home but stopped as I saw a car drive past me, much faster than the speed limit allows. I turned to watch where it went but when I saw the car swiftly turn into the driveway of Craig's home I became nervous and slowly started to walk towards the car. 

When the door open I couldn't see who was in the car, which scared me slightly, but I let out a sigh of relief when I saw blonde hair right above the car roof. 

Laura, Craig's mother, walked around the car and quickly went into the house. I let out a sigh of relief and decided to continue on my way home.

I will probably change the title by the end of the book - also I was wondering if anyone would want to make a cover for this book? I if I get multiple different covers sent to me I will either pick my favorite or maybe make a collage with the covers. Idk... *shrug* 

Also - the first rewritten chapter from my first and only other book on wattpad is now published... You should like so check it out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 194 25
Willow Thistle is a thirteen-year-old girl, who strange enough, has mint green hair and light purple eyes. Other than that, she prefers to be alone a...
2.1K 101 23
Marco Bodt, a 22 year old man suddenly got into a arranged marriage to the founder and also the CEO of Kirstein's art, Jean Kirstein. His momma told...
1.2M 38.6K 24
Nico is a scrawny, socially-awkward sixteen-year-old boy who wishes that not fitting it at school was his only concern. To top it off, Christian Matt...
5.6K 97 13
A non quirk au where izuku and Shoto meet again after so many years. They decide to catch up but something else happened.