sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

2.1K 101 7
By _RelleLebby_

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

MEET UP, MY BOYS

After the conversation with the cab driver and paying him for the ride, Hoseok stepped out of the vehicle and headed for the front door.

Like before he has never been so nervous; not even for his audition, maybe a little when he confessed his feelings for Sami or when they got married. But this time, he couldn't help that the fact that between him and his children was a wooden door standing between them. His palms were sweating so bad that he tried wiping them dry on his pants but it was no use.

They were wet and clammy to the touch. Finally taken a deep breath, he lifted his index finger to press the doorbell but stopped midway.

He turned back around to noticed that the cab driver was already pulling away and waving him a goodbye.

"Well...there's no backing out now," he said to himself.

He rubbed his hands on his pants once more as he encouraged himself to press the doorbell.

"You can do it, Hoseok. This is your family..."

He let out a heavy sigh and moved his finger to press the doorbell.

Just as he heading to hit the button, the front door opens up and Hoseok took a step back as the door opened more to him.

"Uh..hello?" He asked out staring at the slightly open door.

The door stopped opening and the person behind the door stepped forward. "Appa!!"

It was Tyla.

She quickly let go of the handle of the door and rushed towards Hoseok. The surprised Hoseok was not ready for the rushed hug and was instantly tackle down to the paved pathway.

It was a good thing that his head landed on the grass or he would've been knocked out right about now.

"Appa, you're here!!!" Tyla cried out.

She wrapped her arms around Hoseok who also did the same. "I've missed you so much."

Hoseok couldn't believe that he was now seeing his daughter after over a year. And my has she started to blossom into a beautiful young lady.

"Tyla, it's great to see you too but you're like...kind of...you know hurting me." He finally was able to say.

Tyla slowly pulled back to see that when she jumped on her father, she had landed right on his family's jewels.

She quickly got up and lowered her right arm out to help him up. "Oh..I'm so sorry."

She helped Hoseok up as he leaned forward to compose himself. He was breathing hard as he noticed someone else's come walking out from the house.

"Tyla, did you just try to kill your father?"

Tyla turned to look at her mother and then back to Hoseok. "Are you okay? Really are you?" Her eyes grew bigger with every question that she asked.

Hoseok waved his daughter away confirming to her that she was okay.

She turned back to her mother and stuck out her tongue to Sami. "See appa is fine."

Tyla then walked away before turning back to Hoseok, who was still bent over.

She quickly ran down the hall and towards the stairs up to her room.

Sami watched her daughter before walking over to Hoseok. "Are you sure you're okay?" Who was still bent over catching himself from the impact earlier?

Hoseok laughed out loud. "I'm good. I've done worse things to myself." Then, he rose his upper body before jumping up and down. "See, I'm fine."

Sami faced soften up some but was still concerned. "Alright, come on inside then."

Hoseok followed Sami inside the house. He looked around the place and turned back to Sami who was closing the door.

"Wow, you live here now? Isn't this your aunt's place?"

Sami nodded her head before walking up to Hoseok. "Yeah, I couldn't let it go. Too many memories."

Hoseok nodded his head as he thought about what Sami said. He remembered coming here after her aunt's funeral. She broke down that day knowing that was the last time she would ever see her aunt again.

"I'm sorry if I've brought up memories of your Aunt."

Sami turned back around to face Hoseok. She provided him with a small smile before heading more into the house.

"It's fine, no reason to dwell in the past. Do you want anything to drink?" Sami asked him.

Hoseok followed Sami as she brought him to the kitchen. He noticed that the house was a lot homier now than when they first saw it. He also noticed two of everything as he trailed behind Sami.

Sami brought them both to the kitchen and she leaned on the counter waiting for Hoseok's answer.

"Um...water is fine, thanks."

Sami turned to the fridge grabbing out a bottle of water. "How's everyone?"

Hoseok took the water and slowly open the bottle. "They're okay. My parents are doing fine. Jin is about to get out of the military. Yoongi will be leaving soon and so will I. Namjoon is working on an album and the others getting ready to debut as a unit."

Hoseok took a sip of the water as he thought about everyone's plans. "They also miss you too."

Sami looked up at Hoseok when he said that sentence. She lowered her head staring down at the marble tile on the counter.

Sami looked up to see that Hoseok was an inch closer to her. He places his hand on Sami's cheek. Even though he was holding the cold water bottle, the warmth of Sami's body warmed his hand up.

"I miss my family, I miss you, Sami"

Before Sami could reply to him, Tyla came running down the stairs. She was texting on her phone. "The boys are up."

Sami rolled her eyes. In two years, she'll have a teenager and she wasn't sure she could handle more of her daughter's attitude.

She pushed past Tyla and ran up the stairs. Hoseok watched before turning to his daughter. "If you want to see them, go up the stairs and their room is the second one on the right. Truthfully, you can't miss them."

Hoseok patted his daughter on the shoulder before racing up the stairs two by two then from three at the time until he finally made it up to the second floor. He stopped to catch his breath as he could hear the crying coming from the room that Tyla told him.

He traveled over to the room in which the door was cracked open. He peeked inside seeing Sami move from one crib to the next as she tried to calm one when the next one started to cry for attention.

"Mommy's here, little one," she softly says to the first twin, picking him up and taking him over to the changing table to change his diaper.

Once Sami was done changing the first twin's pamper she went to place him down on his bouncy.

She jumped back clutching her chest when she turned to see that she wasn't alone in the room. Standing on the opposite end of the room was Hoseok, who had his son in his arms.

He was tickling his son's stomach making him laugh.

"Why are you causing such a fuss for your eomma?"

At that moment, the other twin noticed the gesture and reached out his arms for Hoseok to take him as well.

Hoseok laughed as both of his boys sat in his arms.

Tyla who was at the door noticed everything.

She whispered something in her mother's ears which made Sami leave quickly.

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD CAUSE SAMI TO RUN OUT OF THE ROOM?

I don't even know myself

💙💜💙💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 695 30
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. COMPLETED.
452K 15K 64
AMBW Another Korean mob story :)
7.1K 863 23
Yongguk finds out that his step-sister is pregnant but it doesn't just end there START DATE: 02.16.17 END DATE: 05.28.17 ©️
50.7K 1.1K 50
bts ambw imagines tings 💫 y'all have this 44.5k reads😃 started: nov 2019 ended: dec 2020