sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

2.1K 101 49
By _RelleLebby_

| dιvorced |

- it's over -

- location of this chapter takes place in an attorney's office. I don't know much about law stuff only what I could remember from my own experience. [It sucks]

- moving on -

It's been over a year since Sami left Seoul and basically Hoseok as well. Everyday Hoseok would try calling her but she would either forward his calls to voicemail or he would just get her voicemail altogether.

After months of him trying, Sami finally disconnected the phone leaving him with no way of getting in touch with her or even his own daughter. That's when Hoseok knew it was official between them.

One day, Hoseok decided to drive by the family home. Since he couldn't bear to live in the house without Sami and Tyla. He unlocked the door noticing all of the furniture was covered with white sheets. The place was dusty but that was due to no one coming and dusting the place.

Hoseok traced his fingers over the couch as he starts to reminisce about the good times that he spent with Sami. Like every couple, you have your good times and of course your bad times. He knew that instead of him talking it out with Sami on how he was feeling. The first thing he went and do is run into the arms of someone else's.

Hoseok walked over and sat on the covered chairs places his hands over his face. The best thing in his life was gone and deep down there was no way of getting it back.

At that moment, a knock occurred at the door and a suited man walked in. "I'm sorry to interrupt but are you Jung Hoseok?"

Hoseok wiped the traced of any tears that was on his face before nodding his head. "I am."

The man went inside the jacket of his suit and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Hoseok. Hoseok took the envelope and stared at it for a long time. "What's this?"

The suited man noticed the confused look on Hoseok's face. "Oh..I'm with courts and you have been served." The man bowed at Hoseok before walking away.

Hoseok stared at the suited man until he was out of his sight. He then placed his eyes back on the envelope that was in his hand. It had his name on it so he went ahead and open the letter. Hoseok read the letter and he had to catch himself.

The letter read that Samantha Mitchell had filed for divorce from Jung Hoseok. She had also requested full custody of their child and he would receive visitation.

Hoseok crushed the paper in his hands. He was mad and upset all at the same time. He didn't know what to do or what to say. It was like all that he loved was crashing down in front of him. He surveyed the home that he once shared with Sami and Tyla who loved so much.

How did it all end like this?

°

Back in the stated, Sami had received notification that Hoseok had gotten the motion that she was divorcing him. It took every ounce of all that she had to end all contact with him. She was hurt, devastated at what he did to her. To their family. So many times she tried to figure out what was going on. How could she fix something she didn't know that was broken. Only to found out that it wasn't her, it was Hoseok who was causing the problem.

Sami took only the clothes that she was wearing and left Seoul with her daughter. Only to find out weeks later that she wasn't carrying one child but two.

Twins. Boys. (a/n: surprise)

She couldn't stress herself nor the lives of her unborn babies. So Sami did what was best for everyone, she ended all contact with Hoseok. She did keep in touch with Hoseok's mother and she promises not to tell Hoseok after she found out the reason why Sami left.

Sami also kept in touch with the rest of the members as well. She could say that she truly missed them. They became her brothers, her white knights through the hardship that she was going through. Truthfully, they were upset at what Hoseok did but Sami calm them down. No matter what, she still loves Hoseok but just couldn't be with him any longer. It was best that they go their separate ways.

It was the day of the court hearing and it was to take place in Seoul. Hoseok arrived with his lawyer as they waited for Sami and her lawyer to arrived. Hoseok was nervous. It's been over a year and he was now going to see Sami. He hoped that they could have talked before the hearing but Hoseok's lawyer told him that by what her attorney said she refused to see him.

Hoseok was upset when he heard the news but hopefully today he would get to see her and maybe Tyla as well. It was quarter past one when a silvered hair man approach Hoseok and his attorney. "Excuse me but are you Jung Hoseok?"

Hoseok's attorney got up and stated that he was. The man nodded before directing them to follow them. Hoseok looked around and noticed that no one else was in the attorney's office. "Umm...where is Sami?"

The silver hair gentleman smiled as he sat down in the seat across from Hoseok and his attorney. "Ahh....well...Ms. Mitchell won't be joining us. She has already written up her request for both of you."

The attorney opened up a folder and slid it over for Hoseok and his attorney to read.

He cleared his throat and folded his fingers on the table. "As you can see, Ms. Mitchell request full custody of all children. Since you're constantly on the road you will be able to visit the children through your parents. The place here in Seoul is yours since she doesn't want any part of it. Once the children are older they can stay there with you."

Hoseok read all that Sami requested but something kept jumping out at him. He rubbed the front of his head. "Your saying children right?"

The attorney nodded his head.

"Sami and I only have one child. When did it become plural?"

The attorney smiled at the two people in front of him. "That Mr. Jung, I'm not able to discuss. I was hired by Ms. Mitchell to handle the divorce and that's it."

Hoseok looked at the paper as he read on. Sami was also changing her name back to her maiden name. But she will leave the children's name as is with respect to Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at this. He glanced up at the attorney. "I guess I have no other choice but to agree to this."

He looked at his attorney who nodded his head also agreeing that everything was legal. Hoseok took the pen that the attorney placed along with the documents. He took a deep breath as he signed the papers that were releasing him from a life that he once loved.

To now a divorced man.

He thought to himself once again, how did it all end up this way?

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀ ❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

A/N: DIVORCE HAS BEEN FINALIZED.

- I understand that Sami left without talking to Hoseok but you got to understand, Hoseok knew Sami's personality and how she would react to the slightest affairs. This just proves that even the slightest bit of cheating tipped Sami over and she wasn't able to handle it. But I just wanted to make that clear before moving on.

💚💙💚💙💚

- I know, I'm still in the corner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.6K 32
[Book Cover: @queenbvtch] "Do you realize there's so many forms of beauty that even the human mind cannot comprehend?" "Yes, I am very aware." "Then...
112K 4.6K 32
❝I finally have you to myself.❞ ❝Baekhyun I don't love you, I love Yoongi.❞ Sequel: autumn leaves🍁
448K 9.4K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. •sexual content, read with caution.•
7.1K 863 23
Yongguk finds out that his step-sister is pregnant but it doesn't just end there START DATE: 02.16.17 END DATE: 05.28.17 ©️