~Mystrade Oneshot Book~

By Detective4Life

Oneshots about the good ship Mystrade! Book contains soft bois being adorable together. No angst will happen... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
~Thirty-Five~
~Thirty-Six~

~Ten~

1.3K 75 7
By Detective4Life

(headcanon: whenever Mycroft has long business trips, he leaves little notes around the house for Greg. Basically, this chapter is just all the notes he wrote for Greg~)

"Hello, Gregory, dear. I miss you too, and love you as well. -M"

"When you miss me too much, when it rains, think of me, perhaps? -M"

"Romance isn't my division, but you are, my dear. -M"

"I'll be back soon, its just a business trip. -M"

"I think of you daily, my silver fox. -M"

"Have a good day at work, darling. -M"

"Hugs and kisses...is this cheesy? -M"

"Gregory...I know you read that in my voice. -M"

"I love you, quite a lot. -M"

---

Greg always smiled when he found his husband's notes. They always brightened his day, no matter how bad of a day it would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
235K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...