sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

3.1K 125 44
By _RelleLebby_

| FIRST LOVE |

Konichiwa!!!!

AND GET READY FOR THE DRAMA...

ѕaмι

My Aunt Carol is no one to mess with. Why do I think that? Let just say as soon as we touch down in Tokyo and got our bags from claims, there was a young man waiting for us at the exit.

He had a sign written in both English and Korean with my name on it.

Honestly, I was just going to get a taxi to take us to our hotel but Aunt Carol.

Aunt Carol, deep sigh.

Hoseok looked over at me in shock as we were being escorted over to the waiting vehicle. The man took our bags and told us to go ahead and get inside the car.

Once inside Hoseok asked me if I knew about this.

Shaking my head, "I'm just as dumbfounded as you are." I told him.

We all got into the car waiting for the driver to put out bags in the trunk. Once the guy was done, he got into the driver seat and drove us to the hotel, Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier.

"Ma'am once you've placed your things in the room, I'll take you over to Shunsuke Enterprises." He explained.

Just as he had said the name of the company something sparked a memory that I had kept hidden for a very long time.

"Excuse me but what was the name of the company?" I asked him.

"It's Shunsuke Enterprises," he repeated once more.

I dropped down on the closest thing that was near to me. Which happened to be the edge of the sofa.

The driver walked away to state that he would be waiting in the car for us. Hoseok came out of the bedroom with Tyla in hand.

He looked over at me and noticed that I had a blank expression on my face.

"Sami, are you alright?" He wondered.

I moved my right hand up to the necklace I was wearing and started twisting it in between my fingers.

'This is not good,' I said to myself. 'This is not good at all.'

Hoseok placed a hand on my shoulder and gently shook me. I jumped a little and turned to him.

"Are you alright?" He once again asks me.

Nervously, I nodded my head yeah.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." I told him.

Hoseok looked at me for a moment to try to figure out if I was lying or not.

He tilted his head to the side and stepped closer to me.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok once again asked.

I gently pushed him towards the door."Let's go, I don't want to make a bad expression for the client."

I knew that deep down that this day was going to go from bad to worst in less than 60 seconds.

An hour later we arrived at the Shunsuke Enterprises' Building. The driver opened our door for us to get out. We thanked him and proceeded to walk up the walkway to enter the building.

Hoseok glanced around the area. "I've heard of this company."

I turned to him, "you have?"

He smiled, "of course, they are well known across all of Asia. A lot of companies deal with them." He explained.

'And why am I just hearing about them?' I thought to myself.

We walked inside and over to the receptionist's desk. She glanced up at the three of us standing in front of her. She stared at me for a very long time before turning her attention to looking at Hoseok. Hoseok was carrying Tyla, who we had bundled up due to the cold weather.

"Can I help you?" She asked Hoseok in Japanese.

Hoseok startled at first but answered her back in Japanese. Honestly, it shocked me at first but I forgot that he knew Japanese since they do a lot of performances here in Japan.

"She.." pointing to me," is here for an appointment with the CEO." he explained to the receptionist.

She turned back to me giving me "why is she so important," mumbling under her breath before giving me a fake smile.

"Name." She basically demanded of me. Honestly, if it wasn't for my child is here, I would give her a piece of my mind.

I smiled through my teeth as I replied back to her. "Samantha Mitchell."

She typed my name into the computer and then looked up at me. At that moment, her whole attitude changed.

"Uhh,...you're with Mitchell Media?" She nervously said to me.

I nodded my head to her.

She jumped up and bowed down to me. She came back up and focus herself on looking over at me. She placed one hand on her lower abdominal area and use the other to direct us to follow her.

(a/n: I don't know why but that craziness from Birdman made me want to add that in so Sami could tell her how she felt but that's for another day.)

We slowly started to walk in the direction that she was taken us.

"Do you know why the change in her attitude?" Hoseok asked me whispering in my ear.

"Honestly, this whole day is a little weird for me," I told him.

I just hope the name of the company is not who I think it was.

The receptionist took us to the floor that we needed to be on. All at the same time, she kept asking if we wanted anything to drink or something to eat. She even offered to watch Tyla.

Honestly, after how she acted earlier I wouldn't want her anywhere near my child. She walked away heading over to the door and tapped the window before walking inside.

She spoke in Japanese to the person who was on the other end. I couldn't make out the voice since they were talking so low. I sat next to Hoseok who had Tyla on his lap. Both of them were trying to keep themselves entertained during the wait. I was tapping my nails on my pants.

Why was I so nervous? I've done business with international companies before so why was this so different?

The receptionist finished talking to the person that was in the office. She opened the door wider for him to come out. We all stood up and I noticed who the person was. He still had the same smile that I remembered over 15 years ago. I could smell the same cologne that he wore the last time we saw each other. His voice was still the same. All of the memories that we once shared was coming back.

MY FIRST LOVE.....

"Hello, I'm the CEO Daito Shunsuke."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: HERE'S OUR SECOND NEW CHARACTER.

ALSO, I WILL BE POSTING TWO CHAPTERS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY @ MIDNIGHT)

PRAY FOR ME

SONG POSTED: UTADA HIKARU 宇多田ヒカル - First Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.9K 16
❝ 丂ㄒ尺乇乇ㄒ丂|ᗪ乇. ── 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵. . . 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘪'�...
671K 13K 130
W͟͟E͟͟L͟͟C͟͟O͟͟M͟͟E͟͟ T͟͟O͟͟ M͟͟Y͟͟ A͟͟M͟͟B͟͟W͟͟ I͟͟M͟͟A͟͟G͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟ B͟͟O͟͟O͟͟K͟͟ 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 �...
31.9K 693 30
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. COMPLETED.
109K 2.7K 24
A book made of my own fantasy. For all my beautiful black girls out there.