Damaged Beyond Repair [Fruits...

Autorstwa XxScarletMaidenxX

Another story coming back from my old account... slow updates.... hey look I actually did ...kind of... write... Więcej

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter One

9.2K 218 33
Autorstwa XxScarletMaidenxX

A/N: Images used is just found from google searches (unless otherwise stated as fan art given to me).. I don't art well

A/N: Bear with me guys... the first chapter is a bit all over the place...in my defense I wrote this many  years ago haha

Some Background Information: (In Shigure's POV)

Luna Sohma was born into the Sohma family when Hatori, Ayame and I were only five years old; Akito was three at the time and already despised the infant for all the attention she received. Luna Sohma was born with snow white hair and feral orange red eyes, and everything about her was unique in every way, and Akito hated her. Luna drew everyone in, like moths to a flame, she grew into a shy timid beautiful girl, a free spirit who was always cheerful and could brighten even the darkest of days. She loved tagging along with Hatori, Aya and I, we were her favorite play things. And at such a young age she had captured all of our hearts.

When Luna was thirteen and began blossoming into a beautiful young teenager, Akito's hatred spiked, and none of us knew it. We were all graduating from high school and beginning to move on in our lives, and Akito had begun tormenting the girl, it started with name calling, anything to bring her down, he tried to make her hate herself, he called her ugly, told her she was a freak, and told her that her voice was disgraceful. None of us knew anything was bothering her; she kept a smile on her face and went about her days with us like nothing happened. If one of us noticed a bruise or a cut she'd brush it off with a smile. Hatori was off to medical school, Aya was starting his own shop and I had moved out of the Sohma house and begun my writing career, we'd all abandoned her, we didn't know the magnitude of Akito's abuse, and for five years, Luna suffered. When she was 18 and graduating from high school herself, her parents died in a tragic accident; that was the end of her.

Hatori showed up on my doorstep a few weeks later with Luna, half dead in his arms, she had a massive puncture wound in her shoulder as if someone had stabbed her completely through, Hatori himself looked a little worse for wear with an eye patch and looking somber as ever. It was supposed to be a happy day; Hatori and Kana had gone to Akito to ask to be married. Hatori explained that Akito snapped and had struck him and had planned to strike him again, but Luna dove into the brawl. He nearly killed her in his rage. Kana's memory had to be erased shortly after she blamed herself for the damage done to Hatori and Luna and it was eating her up inside. Luna stopped speaking; she hid herself in her room during her recovery and turned into a recluse.

Akito had finally broken her down; he'd convinced her she was a freak, that she was monstrous and that everything about her was repulsive. She never left the house, and tended to keep herself locked away in her room. The poor sweet innocent girl, who had captured the hearts of so many, was now damaged beyond repair, or so I had thought.

  (present: Shigure, Aya, Hatori Age 25, Luna Age 20 Kyo, Yuki, Tohru Age 16)  

-Begin- 

~Luna's POV~

I woke to the sun's blinding rays slanting through my drawn black curtains and groaned as I shielded my face from the light, Shigure had snuck into my room again in the middle of the night to pull back my curtains, one of his scare tactics to get me to leave my room. There was a small vase on my bedside table with a small bouquet of handpicked wildflowers and a note.

'Luna, Please join me for breakfast this morning, I'd very much love to see your beautiful face and your heartwarming smile, and it's been years since I've heard your angelic voice, please come down for breakfast. With love, Shigure.' He signed it with his name and a paw print.

He was being cruel, like usual, feeding me false compliments, trying to get me to let my guard down. Why did he do this? Why did he try to give me false hope? I knew I was a disgrace, why would he dare try to convince me otherwise? I crawled from my bed and my long snow-white hair fell in my face as if out of habit, I'd grown accustomed to hiding my face from the world. I slipped into a pair of shorts and a simple tank top before slinking into the hall. Strong arms encircled me from behind as I stepped into the hall causing me to yelp. I attempted to fight off my captor to no avail, they were too strong.

"Good morning Luna, you look as beautiful as ever." Shigure beamed as he held me tightly in his arms, he was being cruel again, feeding me false hope, whispering lies into my ears like poison.

I glared and shoved out of his arms and stormed down stairs, I knew leaving my room had been a terrible idea. A run through the forest would clear my head; I stepped onto the porch and froze as I spotted a pretty girl with long brown hair and two blue bows wearing a uniform from Yuki's school. She was leaning over Shigure's rock paintings of the Zodiac staring at them in awe. Shigure popped up behind me and captured me in his arms once more before his gaze fell on the newcomer.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is there a strange girl standing on my front porch?" Shigure chuckled.

The girl jumped, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to barge in without asking permission I was just looking at these." She indicated the stone paintings. Her eyes fell on me and she stared for a moment. My body went rigid, I shouldn't be out in public, I was a disgrace to all humanity, cursed and defiled.

"Hard to believe these silly things could capture you attention." Shigure drew the attention back to him.

"No, they're not silly at all, but I should have known, you forgot the cat and the wolf." She said somewhat sadly.

I stared at her in awe, she said the wolf; no one ever cared about the wolf. Shigure smiled beside me, "Ah, your referring to the old folklore?"

"Yes, my mother used to tell me about them when I was a child." The girl smiled, "I said I'd stop belonging to the year of the dog and join the year of the cat or the wolf instead because I felt so sorry for them."

Was she serious? Who was this strange girl? "Year of the dog." Shigure smiled, "I knew there was something I liked about you aside from your obvious cute-." Yuki arrived and hit him over the head with his school bag. I cringed, it sounded heavy, and that had to hurt.

"Don't mind my cousin, Miss Honda, he's a total flirt, but he's harmless."

"Yuki Sohma!" She gasped.

"Ah so you're one of Yuki's classmates?" Shigure beamed, "Let's start over, I'm Shigure, Yuki's older and much less violent cousin, this here is Luna, she's not much of a conversationalist." He amended for me.

Why should I be? My voice was offensive, everything about me was offensive, and this girl knew that, that's why she kept staring at me.

"It's very nice to meet you both, my name's Tohru Honda." She bowed to us politely. "Miss Luna?"

I looked to her curiously, what did she want? Why did she keep staring at me, I should return to my room, I was a monster, everything about me was repulsive.

"I just wanted to say, you have very pretty eyes, I've never seen eyes so vibrant like yours, they're beautiful." Tohru smiled.

Was she being serious? No, she couldn't be, that was impossible, she was being cruel like Shigure always was. I turned on my heel and retreated into the house.

"Oh, no I'm so sorry, I've said something to upset her, I'm sorry." She panicked, this girl was intense. Perhaps she hadn't meant it cruelly?

"No, no, nothing to worry about. That was very kind of you; Luna just doesn't take compliments well." Shigure chuckled.

"At all." Yuki sighed.

"Oh, I suppose I should have guessed, I'm sure she gets compliments all the time, she's so pretty, is she a model?" She was being cruel again, I would have loved to be a model or a singer I used to love being around people and entertaining people, but that was impossible I was a freak.

Later that night Shigure insisted we all go out for takeout seeing as none of us could cook, not that anyone could get to the kitchen to cook anyway. He practically dragged me there, I didn't want to be out in public, I didn't want anyone to see me, I was a freak, a monster, and he was being cruel. Dinner went by without any major catastrophe's people stared a few whispered but nothing drastic happened. Upon our return home I sensed something in the forest and turned to find the girl from earlier climbing into a tent. I grabbed Shigure's arm and pointed.

"Miss Honda?" Yuki pondered following our gazes.

We headed toward the tent and heard her talking to herself, she returned with a towel in hand after saying something about washing up in the stream. She gaped at all of us, and Shigure burst into a fit of laughter. Yuki and I glared at him; it was very impolite of him.

"I'm so sorry, but please let me stay a little while longer; I'll pay if you want me to." Tohru piped up as we returned to the house. She was pale and her cheeks were flushed with color, she didn't look too good, and for some strange reason I was concerned about her.

Shigure finally stopped laughing, "I don't think that's very safe; there are all kinds of wild animals and weirdo's out there." He noted.

'You're one to talk.' I thought angrily.

"Oh no need to worry, I've dealt with all the bugs already, if I can handle them I can handl-." She fell backward at this.

I reached out and caught her before she could hit the floor.

"Miss Honda!" Yuki darted forward in concern, weird. "You have a fever." He panicked.

"We need ice!" Shigure ran toward the kitchen and threw back the door.

Tohru leaned against me and tried to steady herself on her feet and stared at the horrendous kitchen in awe, "And you said the woods were unsafe?"

I almost smiled at this and eased her to the ground and retrieved a blanket from the living room and flung it around her. She was sick; she could stay in my room to recover. I offered her my hand to pull her up and she stared up at me in awe.

"I think Luna wants you to stay in her room tonight, to recover." Shigure amended for me.

"Oh no! I couldn't, I've already imposed on you long enough." She squeaked.

I sighed, being the wolf I had a bit more strength than a normal human, I slung her over my shoulder and trudged up the stairs. Shigure chuckled from the living room while Yuki continued his search for ice. My room was next to the empty spare bedroom so she'd have relative peace and quiet. I lay her in my bed and pulled the blankets around her.

"Luna-." She tried to protest.

"Rest." I sighed surprising myself as a wolf howled in the distance, there'd been a landslide, it had completely engulfed her tent, good thing I sensed her when I did or this sweet girl would have been buried alive.

"I can stay in the tent." She squeaked.

"There was a landslide, near the tent." I said quietly, surprising myself once more, it had been so long since I'd spoken a word, I was somewhat convinced my voice didn't work.

"Oh no, mom was in there!" She panicked.

"Calm down and rest, I will go salvage what I can." I gently pushed her back down onto the bed.

"Luna?"

I turned to her curiously.

"Why don't you speak? You have such a beautiful voice."

I gave her a meek smile and turned to leave only to find Shigure smiling at me in the doorway and Yuki staring at me with wide eyes holding an ice pack.

"Stay with her." I glowered at them before trudging away. Another thing about being cursed by the wolf, I could sometimes control my transformations and change at will.

I left the house and fazed into my wolf form and darted toward the tent, I'd make quick work of the mess with my giant paws and claws. Sometimes it was a good thing being cursed by the wolf, in my wolf form, I didn't feel so immaculate, I was a dire wolf, I stood taller than the average human adult, and I was strong, much stronger than I'd ever be in my human form. I felt empowered as the wolf, I was built for speed and endurance, I'd often contemplated running away and living in the forest as a wolf, I had no need to be human; I was a freak as a human, a curse to the world.

~Shigure's POV~

I smiled and sat at the edge of the bed with Yuki while he placed the ice pack on Tohru's forehead, "I don't know how you did it Tohru, that's the most Luna's said in years."

Tohru looked up sadly, "Why?"

"I'm not quite certain; I have a hunch someone repeatedly told her she was a disgrace and her voice was insulting and that she herself was a hideous monster. I imagine that after years of the abuse she herself came to believe it to be true." I said quietly.

"That's awful, she's so pretty and she's so nice, how could anyone be so cruel?" She gaped.

I smiled at this, "I think it would be good if you stayed here, for Luna's sake, she could use a friend and we could use a housekeeper."

"Ulterior motive." Yuki muttered under his breath.

"I've lost my home again." Tohru sighed. "It's sad I suppose, but not as sad as other things." She sounded like she was almost asleep.

"Like what?" I pondered.

"Like not telling your mother to be safe the day she's killed. I told her goodbye, be safe every morning before she left for work, except for the morning of the accident, I had a test so I'd been up all night studying I couldn't even wake up to tell her goodbye and be safe, I couldn't do that one little thing after she'd done so much for me." She drifted off to sleep at this.

"She always seems so happy at school; you'd never guess she was suffering so much." Yuki said quietly.

Luna returned a little while later covered in dirt with Tohru's belongings tucked neatly into bags she cleaned off the photograph of her mother and placed it beside her bed facing Tohru's pillow. She found me in my office after she'd cleaned up and stretched herself out in the chaise lounge across from my desk.

"Would it be alright with you, if that girl stays with us, Luna?" I pondered.

She nodded before turning her back on me to curl into a ball to fall asleep.

"You still won't speak to me?" I chuckled.

She was silent.

"We all miss your voice, Luna."

Nothing.

I sighed, "Fine, talk when you're ready, go sleep in my bed tonight."

She rolled over at this and looked to me curiously.

"Assuming, you don't mind sharing." I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes but I thought I saw a ghost of a smile upon her lips, "Don't hog the covers." She said quietly before slipping off to my room. It was a miracle, she was talking, she'd already said so much, if only we could get her smile back.

~Luna's POV~

I woke to the sound of a crash from the spare bedroom to find myself in Shigure's bed with extra blankets tucked around me. He was thoughtful when he wanted to be. I sighed and crawled out of bed and headed to the spare bedroom only to find Tohru panicking and Kyo, Shigure and Yuki all in their animal forms.

"Luna!" Tohru panicked, "Help, I've turned them all into animals, I don't know what to do?!" She squealed. She was blaming herself for them all turning into animals, she thought something was wrong with her, the absurdity of it all was hilarious and I doubled over laughing. "LUNA! Oh no what's wrong?!" Tohru knelt beside me with Kyo still in her arms.

"It's alright Tohru." Shigure said in his dog form and Tohru stared at him wide eyed.

"You can talk!?" She squealed causing me to laugh harder.

"I think Luna's finally gone loony." Kyo muttered.

I straightened myself up at this.

"We'll turn back in a moment." Shigure sighed.

"Wait, so this is normal?" Tohru pondered and I smiled at her.

"Well that's one way of putting it." Shigure chuckled. "You see, when a member of the opposite sex hugs us, we turn into the animals of the zodiac, the only thing is when we turn back-."

I covered Tohru's eyes as they all transformed back.

"We're naked." He chuckled.

Tohru yelped and clung to my hands in front of her face for extra protection causing me to laugh once more. Shigure explained everything to her once everyone was fully clothed and all of us were gathered around the table.

"So, Luna, are you a zodiac animal also?" She asked me curiously.

I nodded.

"Which animal are you?"

"Would you like to see?" I pondered.

Tohru beamed, "Can I?"

Shigure was smiling at me again, "Luna is somewhat able to control her transformations."

My body shuddered as I fazed into my wolf form, I was bigger than any ordinary wolf, I stood at about 6ft in height and could easily carry a full sized person on my back, I was a dire wolf, a snow white dire wolf with orange red eyes that occasionally turned to pure gold. Tohru gaped at me.

"That's amazing."

Shigure placed his robe around me as I fazed back shielding me from everyone else's view. "It's been awhile since we've seen your wolf form." He smiled.

I shrugged and wrapped myself in his robe and looked to Tohru who was still staring at me in awe. She smiled at me suddenly, "You're so pretty as a wolf, Luna. Well you're pretty in general." She laughed.

"I suppose this means I'll have to talk to Akito and tell him what's happened this morning." Shigure sighed.

Yuki and I grew tense simultaneously, my fists were clenched and my body trembled with rage, I hated Akito, he was evil. He used to torment me every chance he got, he hated me for absolutely no reason, that bastard was out of control in his power trip and someone needed to put him in his place.

"Who's Akito?" Tohru asked quietly.

I glared at Shigure before fazing back into my wolf form and darting out into the forest. He was planning on erasing her memories. That ass! It was all their fault for not being more careful, why take it out on the poor girl, she didn't do anything wrong, she was an innocent bystander!

 A/N: Sorry... I had no idea how many times I changed Point of View in the first chapter, that really annoys me >.<

   Video- "If I Never Wake Again" By Picture Me Broken 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.3K 290 27
Her name is Mizuki Sohma, the twin sister of Hatsuharu. She isn't a part of the zodiac, but growing up around them has given her a vague idea of thei...
372K 11.4K 105
Running, something you are far to good at. But you, (Name) were running for your life running to the only people you could trust. You were afraid, al...
67.9K 1.8K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...
185K 6.7K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...